• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
First game, Mercy Victory pose, never got one in the Beta. I'm out.

fxA4boy.jpg

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
So there are more unique skins available than what was shown in the beta??

Was a little bummed that characters only had like 3 skin variants.

DrArchon

First match I won, then I spent 10 min trying to get into a new match. Finally did and was having a great game as Zarya, but some Nvidia driver crashed, which caused my whole PC to crash and it still hasn't come back on.

Lucky me.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Winston is hilariously OP on Weekly Brawl, infinite monkey jumps and 1000 health.

gamma

So I didn't play the beta at all and am thinking about buying this blind. I know it's like TF2 and I loved that. Are there any deals or is 40€ the best there is?

styl3s

Played 2 games on PS4 and 3 on PC and had no problems. Got 2 legendary skins which is nice.

I knew they were going to sell loot boxes for $$ and i am a sucker for skins so there goes $50.

-MD-

1st 50 Loot Boxes and no Mercy stuff.

Time to open the wallet again.
ib8nJGm.png

I can't believe people are gonna drop hundreds on loot crates right out the gate, the loot crates drop for free. I had 20% of the game's total content unlocked just during the beta week.

Ya'll are nuts.

There's a kill counter thingy in the top right showing who did who.

That was in beta too, had to enable it in options. Is it on by default now?

Pastry

Banned
Just had the most epic game as Zarya. Spent about 4 minutes in overtime and was crushing it, had a total of 6 minutes in the objective lol. I was popping shields everywhere and pretty much spent the whole time with a fully charged beam. It helps when you're doing the weekly brawl and have unlimited shields hehe

CjLcA3-VEAAbKq8.jpg

Feels so good.

Ended up with a ton of stuff for characters I use, 1400 in gold, but only two legendary skins, both of Widowmaker's bird looking ones, the white one and the black one.

Demoskinos

Can't believe people are buying that many Loot Boxes out of the gate. I wanna have stuff to look forward to unlocking the entire time I'm playing.

DrArchon

Now Win10 is trying to update some bullshit. It was sitting at 100% done for 5 min, but now it's been at 7% for the last 5.

Fuck my life, I just want to play my new game. Why does everything have to go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom