• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

Veelk

Banned
That D.Va bomb gave them the point, LH was winning the fight there.

It's my favorite Ultimate in the game. It's not the most skillful and a lot of it is luck based with it not working a lot of the time, but it's the most satisfying feeling to have an entire match turn around based on one good tactical nuke.

Veelk

Banned
Birdring needs to be a tad braver with his flanks. He fires on Ryujehong from a distance whenever he flanks. If he dashed forward and fired up close, he'd be dead before he dead from a single clip.

Edit: Lol, backcap

Lunatic Hai!!!

back 2 back

d1e64270f77a12040dd464703377d855.png

exYle

But why? It's fun to watch, it's fun to play. What are you worried about? I'm really confused here.

The open world survival hunger games genre annoys the hell out of me.

It does not look fun to watch or play. If you don't die within the first few minutes then the rest of the game is sporadic. Most of the time you're just trying to stay within the playing zone.

And any game where camping is typically a better strategy than mobility can fuck right off

But PUBG is popular as hell, so I can hear the clones rushing towards the market like a distant cavalry.

So Whoru was benched due to ego issues apparently.

Not surprising. I figured it was something like that, due to his issues with ryujehong and sometimes being disrespectful to ryujehong

I have never heard this quote before until today. Mercy says "Always consult your doctor before engaging in strenuous activity". Anyone else heard this before?

Lost a really close match 3-2 on Lijiang where the final round was 99-99. Frustrating loss but at least it was close. Turn around and get play of the game for a triple boop I did on the first point...

...AND APPARENTLY I WAS WALLRIDING DURING IT AND FINALLY GOT THE FLOOR IS LAVA TROPHY. Holy shit that makes up for the close loss.

Got 5 golds in a win with Roadhog, nerfed but not neutered friends!

On a less successful note it must've taken me 10 matches to finally get a box out of Doomfist elimination which is quite a hilarious mode really.

So Whoru was benched due to ego issues apparently.

Not surprising. I figured it was something like that, due to his issues with ryujehong and sometimes being disrespectful to ryujehong

I remember there was talk about him being stubborn about not switching off Genji before and that the team should run through him.

I have no idea if that was ever confirmed or if it was just speculation though, but it would make sense.

Plesiades

So not only did Rein get a secret nerf where he doesn't have the aoe displacement/50 damage on charge, he got another secret nerf where his charge is stopped by breakable objects

This screams bug to me, but who knows... maybe they wanted to "help" Reinhardt and make pinning more "reliable".

My guess is a collision detection issue and not an actual bug. Doubt this was intentional on their end either.

This screams bug to me, but who knows... maybe they wanted to "help" Reinhardt and make pinning more "reliable".

Not nerfs, most likely bugs.

Collision detection for Rein seems extremely difficult for the devs to get quite right.
Perhaps, either way 2 noticeable bugs in one patch for him is an issue. They have a PTR for a reason. I expect the console fix to be at least a month from now.

The open world survival hunger games genre annoys the hell out of me.

It does not look fun to watch or play. If you don't die within the first few minutes then the rest of the game is sporadic. Most of the time you're just trying to stay within the playing zone.

And any game where camping is typically a better strategy than mobility can fuck right off

But PUBG is popular as hell, so I can hear the clones rushing towards the market like a distant cavalry.

Ah, okay. Fair enough.
And yeah, every AAA FPS is going to have this mode in very short order.
Can't wait. /s

Ryu sleeps Rascal's Genji while he presses Q, ult saved. That's so unfair. Blizz really needs to do something about this.
It's fair because it's on the other person for not playing better. Just because he pressed Q doesn't mean he ulted, he's not ulting until after the blade comes out. (I've actually seen this horrible rationale on Reddit)

It's fair because it's on the other person for not playing better. Just because he pressed Q doesn't mean he ulted, he's not ulting until after the blade comes out. (I've actually seen this horrible rationale on Reddit)

Lulz.

I've seen plenty of people try to justify it, it's nonsensical bullshit.

If you press Triangle, Y, Q...you used your ult.

Blizzard seems to favor some ults over others and it's super annoying.

Watch Blizzard nerf sleep dart again rather than fixing Genji's ult.

As someone above said, Blizzard clearly picks favorites when it comes to some characters.

Anne

That ult start up thing is always going to be in the game because of how latency and ult start up in general works. That's just the reality. It's still too lenient but that's about it. It's nowhere near as big a real problem as the rest of the game right now, it's only being brought up again because it happened in a big match.

yea... I'd rather get hog comboed then DF one shotted. This shit feels really bad right now. Scatter Arrow is still the most bs in the game though

Nazo

I've been putting the Lab time with Doomfist. I've been consistently getting gold elims in 6v6 Elimination. On top of pulling of some pretty good plays. The real test is to put the practice into Quick Play...

...Once everybody stops insta-locking him.

Top Bottom