• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

When you meteor strike over your enemy doomfist's meteor strike
Madara%27s_Meteorites.png

I also dub doing this onto enemy McCree's High Noon "The eclipse".

xCobalt

I enjoy watching pros play in a tournament setting but I can't stand watching the actual tournament streams. Between the generic esports commentary and the vast amount of things going on, it's just not for me.

Veelk

Banned
It really annoys me when people don't go into team chat. We got annailated by a bastion, of all things, because both of our DPS's were in their own little club and didn't feel like communicating with us about the bastions location, so we couldn't tell them and they couldn't tell us.

On a lighter note, I had a tracer getting pissed at me because I didn't heal him as Mercy. "Mercy gives me nothing, only Zenyatta heals me :mad:" He took it really personally for some reason and I explained it was more because I needed to babysit our nigh suicidal Winston who die if I took my eye off him for a minute. In the end, we won, but I never had a tracer get so mad about not being healed by both healers that they end up switching off to Mei. "FINE I'LL HEAL MYSELF!"

Kakaroach

No one else goes on voice chat on PS4. :( I tried for the first hour or two I played comp and there was always just one other person or no one. So I just stopped trying after that.

No one else goes on voice chat on PS4. :( I tried for the first hour or two I played comp and there was always just one other person or no one. So I just stopped trying after that.

Yeah its pretty random.

It seems like everyone is in chat, or no one is in chat...with a person or two mixed in.

Then you get the people who come in chat after the game is over to bitch about something.

Well that was a thing. Just had a ctf match where we scored then another player got the enemy flag and held it until the other team finally got ours and scored.

papasmurf1038

Neo Member
Can we at least wait a month before we change anything about Doomfist that isn't a bug fix please

Yeah he seems fine for now, so far as I can tell, but we won't really know for sure until things have settled down and people have had some time to get used to him. He does a ton of burst damage, but is a huge target and gets shut down convincingly by Zarya, Zen, Sombra, and pretty much every ranged DPS.

He would've been busted if they had released his PTR version without any changes, though. His range and mobility was nuts.

Oh shit, sub-2000. I guess that's what I get for checking on my SR. Whatevs, I'm close to getting another golden gun :)

I play as a team, I do. But comp has turned into qp for me now. I no longer care lol.

Blues1990

A friend wanted to play comp with me, but I wasn't exactly in the mood for it. But he convinced me, so I'm exclusively playing as Soldier and I already got 100 SR back.

The climb to Diamond is a bitch to deal with. :(

Just won a game on horizon with a 2-stack tryin to throw. Widow, hanzo duo. Widow was a diamond with an SR of 1887, hanzo was a 2200 gold.

They just sat there saying hello and teabag fingers each other. Me on zen and a reaper random hard carried like a bitch.

Yeah this was in comp by the way. Shit really makes no sense.

At the end of the match I said...'that's crazy we won with 2 people throwing...they replied...yeah, I don't know how you guys managed to do that. Blizz please get this report system on ps4 already.

LiK

Fucking hell. Decided to try solo q again and what a mess. People defended Numbani like fucking Bronze players. They stayed in the point instead of high ground. And in the final round, one of them goes Widow and can't kill anything and we instantly lose. Fuck these shitty players.

Was the game a stomp?

Yup.

Just won a game on horizon with a 2-stack tryin to throw. Widow, hanzo duo. Widow was a diamond with an SR of 1887, hanzo was a 2200 gold.

They just sat there saying hello and teabag fingers each other. Me on zen and a reaper random hard carried like a bitch.

Yeah this was in comp by the way. Shit really makes no sense.

At the end of the match I said...'that's crazy we won with 2 people throwing...they replied...yeah, I don't know how you guys managed to do that. Blizz please get this report system on ps4 already.

How come I don't see you on? I wanna play with someone.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I guess Doomfist is both OP and a troll pick that causes every loss, given all the reactions from people when I choose him.

He's super fun in any case, and at the moment I'd consider him one of my 3 best heroes. Hopefully he doesn't get much harder to play as time goes on. There's a lot of bad Doomfists to feed on right now that won't continue forever.

How come I don't see you on? I wanna play with someone.

Oh shit, I was in stealth still. Whenever my kids play on my psn account I go stealth so they don't get spammed with invites.

I went 3-1 in solo but the wins were way tougher than they needed to be.

If I ever get back to plat I'll play comp with you, I'm barely over 2100 tho. Feelsbadman.

LiK

0-2 in solo q so far. Played with a 4-stack and they had no coordination. The other random and I were the ones who charged in while that 4-stack was dawdling like idiots.

Oh shit, I was in stealth still. Whenever my kids play on my psn account I go stealth so they don't get spammed with invites.

I went 3-1 in solo but the wins were way tougher than they needed to be.

If I ever get back to plat I'll play comp with you, I'm barely over 2100 tho. Feelsbadman.

You should give your kids their own Sub accounts. I know, I know, they want to play with all your awesome skins... and yeah, that is a good argument, but I still make my kids play on their own accounts now.

Mutombo

I guess Doomfist is both OP and a troll pick that causes every loss, given all the reactions from people when I choose him.

He's super fun in any case, and at the moment I'd consider him one of my 3 best heroes. Hopefully he doesn't get much harder to play as time goes on. There's a lot of bad Doomfists to feed on right now that won't continue forever.

I can't seem to aim my R1's. The groundslams. Camera goes wonky, I go to far, it's a mess.

Picked him on King's Row defense. Got people shaking their characters at me, but I kept hiding behind the statue/corners and I kept hitting everyone who strayed too far into my territory. Didn't even die.

LiK

2-2 solo q. My Zen aim is on point. Kept dying to a duo who were Tracer and Sombra. They made it their mission to kill me first. I managed to constantly headshot them in final round. Fucking mosquitos. We won.

I'll get on if you're still on?
Edit: I'm on.

Think I'm done for tonight. Almost 4AM. your schedule is crazy ;)

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I can't seem to aim my R1's. The groundslams. Camera goes wonky, I go to far, it's a mess.

Picked him on King's Row defense. Got people shaking their characters at me, but I kept hiding behind the statue/corners and I kept hitting everyone who strayed too far into my territory. Didn't even die.

He does seem very good on kings row. Feels like no matter where you punch, they're going into some sort of wall. Anubis is great like that too.

Eichenwalde feels like the exact opposite.

Top Bottom