• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

antitrop

Started the season 3850, ended 4180.

fVEz9FJ.png

Golds for Roadhog, Junkrat, Mercy, Zenyatta, Sombra, and Ana now.

MCD

So close yet so far away. To think I started as a lowly gold (or was it silver? Can't remember for shit).

From only Tracer/Bastion to D.VA, Zen and a bit of Lucio though I suck as him hahahaha. And dropping from 2700 to 2000 and now this. 226 hours this season alone lol. I learned alot and feel proud of where I am.

Next season Diamond here I come!

Jesus christ I played for the whole day. It's now 3:30 AM here. Time to gtfo and rest hahahaha.

LAM09

Need to keep solo q to a bare minimum next season. Managed to gain 500SR over the weekend in a few stacks, but still got the odd thrower as you do.

KanameYuuki

Anyone here could post the default control options on ps4, I messed with those sliders too much and I would like to know how its supposed to be from the beginning, I give up on trying to make aiming feel right, can't default on my end since the custom button config and individual options on every hero would be deleted too x.x

It would be advanced control options (aim smoothing, Aim assisst, etc.) and the default reticle sliders.

Swig_

Is there a best time to play comp to avoid trolls? Not saying that all trolls are kids, but it seems like playing during the day might be better since most kids might be in school?

KarmaCow

I'm guessing no, but can you get the Lucio ball achievements from custom games after the event ends? I was planning on trying to get the 4m goal achievement before the event ended but between being busy with other stuff and getting sick, I doubt I'll be able to get it before tomorrow.

Is there a best time to play comp to avoid trolls? Not saying that all trolls are kids, but it seems like playing during the day might be better since most kids might be in school?

I usually play at night and have had much more success on weekdays. The trolls come out on the weekend.

First Overwatch event where I haven't spent money (if you don't count last year), feels good.

Also finished my placement matches for Lucioball and placed in Platinum, what the fuck.

R0ckman

Entered a koh match where there was a lone Widow and all the other slots were a revolving door of randoms entering and leaving lol.

DR2K

Banned
Ended season 5 with 4 rounds in a row where people threw games, quit, and wouldn't pick tanks or healers. This season is just terrible

Kakaroach

Wait that guy was only banned for a week, not permabanned? I know it's taken games in the past a while to implement good ban systems, but that is ridiculous.

Finished the season with a career high of 3486, almost completely Symmetra only. Maybe I'll hit Masters next season. I wanna practice my Sombra/Orisa more so i can feel comfortable using them more in comp. This season made me quit ever using Mercy again because of how mean people have been.

Lemstar

I can't really fault Kaplan for posting something like that to get some brownie points because the internet loves nothing more than schadenfreude

but everyone who thinks that it was praiseworthy needs to actually think about the implications for more than a second

also, I went 3-7 in placements on one account and placed 200 higher than previous season's ending
the other one went 7-3 (i think) and placed 200 lower

LiK

Can't even stand MH tonight. People can't play anyone without dying in two seconds. Just wanna get the weekly lootboxes. Can't wait for DM. Should be quicker than this mess.

Can't even stand MH tonight. People can't play anyone without dying in two seconds. Just wanna get the weekly lootboxes. Can't wait for DM. Should be quicker than this mess.

I'll be on in like an hour or so if you still need them and wanna group up.

I ran some 3v3 earlier and got 6 wins in 10 games, opened 3 more event boxes and got more shit.

That puts me at like 48-50 event boxes, I lost count after 45, and only the new Widow skin lulz. Said fuck it and bought beach cowboy and dad 76. Still leaves me with over 7k for Halloween.

Village

I obtained the reap man skin

And his guns are now a glorious golden luster

I am a happy.

Now if can get his holloween outfit this year

LiK

The event is still going on so grab your event boxes if you need them.

I'll be on in like an hour or so if you still need them and wanna group up.

I ran some 3v3 earlier and got 6 wins in 10 games, opened 3 more event boxes and got more shit.

That puts me at like 48-50 event boxes, I lost count after 45, and only the new Widow skin lulz. Said fuck it and bought beach cowboy and dad 76. Still leaves me with over 7k for Halloween.

Nah, I'm good. I'm done for the night.

Managed to get five more loot boxes squeezed out tonight between Lucio Ball and PvAI matches, resulting in one more epic and two more legendary skins (one non-event).

For my season 6 placements I'm only playing my absolute best heroes. Fuck what the team needs.

Since placement matches go off of individual performance and not if you win or not, I'd imagine most people have been doing this already.

Do you guys do this? Do you run placements solo or in a stack? I've always solo'd all my placements and flexed to build a decent comp.

LiK

For my season 6 placements I'm only playing my absolute best heroes. Fuck what the team needs.

Since placement matches go off of individual performance and not if you win or not, I'd imagine most people have been doing this already.

Do you guys do this? Do you run placements solo or in a stack? I've always solo'd all my placements and flexed to build a decent comp.

Stacks ain't working anymore for me so I'll only play it if people are playing their mains. If someone experiments and we lose bad, I'm out.

I'm gonna focus on duo queues in S6. Had the most wins that way.

randome

Stacks ain't working anymore for me so I'll only play it if people are playing their mains. If someone experiments and we lose bad, I'm out.

I'm gonna focus on duo queues in S6. Had the most wins that way.

Ive noticed I do best with one other person too. Maybe a three stack max. But more and more lately I like playing alone. It's kind of a crap shoot but it's relaxing just choosing who you want and not listening or talking to anyone heh.

Yeah I mostly play solo, but I'm always on mic. If someone if being a dumb fuck I just individually mute them.

This game is so much fun when people are communicating properly. If at least half the team is in chat I feel like we stand a much better chance of winning.

Hopefully all the new changes to the matchmaker and DM mode along with a report system will clean things up a bit on console.

LiK

OMG

So me and my buddy are playing MH and the whole team starts to pick Doomfist. At 5 Doomfist's, my friend says, "look, we're an army of black guys."

At that EXACT second the 6th guy picks Winston. There's a moment of shocked silence, then we bust a fucking gut at how inappropriate it was.

So bad...but so funny

I'm ashamed of you Buttchin

Blues1990

OMG

So me and my buddy are playing MH and the whole team starts to pick Doomfist. At 5 Doomfist's, my friend says, "look, we're an army of black guys."

At that EXACT second the 6th guy picks Winston. There's a moment of shocked silence, then we bust a fucking gut at how inappropriate it was.

So bad...but so funny

Yep, you guys are going to hell for that one.

Top Bottom