• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

Angel_DvA

Got banned for being toxic I guess, the problem is, every damn words I said to people were right and I won't change any of them, fuck throwers, troll etc...

kmi7bdY.png

Surprised I'm still gaining this much SR per win on my alt account (basically) trying out other heroes and not one tricking Mercy.

Where is this ps4gaf group you're speaking of? And how do I join? I don't really mind playing with randos but I know that I'm never getting out of gold playing with them.

I've slowly added pretty much anyone who plays Overwatch on PS4 over the course of the last year of playing. There isn't really a "group" but there's usually a regular 5-6 stack going that's cobbled together from anyone who's online at the right time. I don't think PS4GAF uses the Discord channel much.

We did well together with Buttchin as a triple stack. Like I said, avoid solo q and anything involving a 4+ stack. We were struggling against better coordinated 5-6 stacks as a result in Owzers' group. I'll be happy to play with you and Buttchin as a 3 stack in the future. We did really well that night.

This season nets you shitty randoms in solo q while full stacks net you overly tough full stacks. Neither is fun to play with/against.

Yeah I'm totally down for me you and Buttchin as a 3-stack. We functioned well together. I haven't had as much shitty luck with the bigger stack, but it has seemed like my best games have been in 2-4 stacks this season.

I'm just annoyed because every season I've had to push from Gold to Platinum. Every season i've done it and yet every season I end up back in Gold after placements. Blizzard needs some sort of MMR reset going into next season just because it's really stupid how there's literally no difference between seasons anymore.

Add me on PSN- foxhound417

I play pretty much every night central time.

Sorry I didn't respond to your message last night. When you messaged me was right around when I was starting to tilt which probably would have been bad for business.

I'm kinda curious, a friend of mine who plays LoL religiously said they have a separate Q for groups and solo and dont understand why Blizzard punishes 6 stacks so hard.

I was trying to egg him back into OW when he said this to me. Told me he disliked not having separate Qs and even grouping up in rank hurts you more than anything.

I want more peeps to play with.

mjcry1.png

Is there a site the tracks your SR gains/losses per game? If so link please.
I'm apart of a closed beta that tracks in-game stats.

wwTtzTb.png

I have no idea when the project will become an open beta or be publicly released. There are some issues with it that I hope are fixed soon.

Any feedback given to the developer he takes very seriously in his own private group. I reported some issues before and he's gotten back to me. Unfortunately I don't think I can talk much about it!

KiraFA37

I'm apart of a closed beta that tracks in-game stats.

wwTtzTb.png

I have no idea when the project will become an open beta or be publicly released. There are some issues with it that I hope are fixed soon.

Any feedback given to the developer he takes very seriously in his own private group. I reported some issues before and he's gotten back to me. Unfortunately I don't think I can talk much about it!

Oh okay, the ability to track gains/losses per game is very usefull.

LiK

Yup probably, only being toxic with that kind of people, Blizzard isn't fighting the good fight, the faster throwers, trolls and leavers will get banned, the happier the community will be.

I didn't know that report system actually did anything lol

Angel_DvA

Reports don't do shit. If they did alot of trolls would be banned.

Never leave, throw or being disconnected so...

Anyway people are mostly garbage at this game, they never help supports, never know when to switch, what to switch, they never used their mic, the only thing about being banned is annoying, is asking the fucking useless dude to switch X bad pick

Feels good when you're Mercy on Hanamuras 2nd point archway just healing away at Phara whilst everyone tries and fails to shoot you out of your little nook lol

We won.

Owzers

We did well together with Buttchin as a triple stack. Like I said, avoid solo q and anything involving a 4+ stack. We were struggling against better coordinated 5-6 stacks as a result in Owzers' group. I'll be happy to play with you and Buttchin as a 3 stack in the future. We did really well that night.

This season nets you shitty randoms in solo q while full stacks net you overly tough full stacks. Neither is fun to play with/against.

Give Pinku and I a chance!

Any ps4 player can add me, psn is same as gaf.

I play every single night.

After playing with other gaffers I will never solo Q again.

You wanna dps that's fine, I'll tank or heal I give no fucks...I'm all about the win.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I stopped playing symmetra I can't win anything anymore. It's like I apparently have no idea how to win unless i'm flank killing half their team while simultaniously supporting with teleports and shields. All the way back to mid silver.

Can someone please tell me what I need to work on to get back out of silver? I'm completely at a loss at this point.

Here's a DVa game that's completely typical. What should i be working on?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/154863883

LiK

Symm is the most fun when I'm fucking with the turret placements to distract them. It really messes up some players when they get zapped from unexpected locations. Love playing as her on Defense. I'll probably play her more in 2CP in the future. Hanamura is my best map with her.

antitrop

I stopped playing symmetra I can't win anything anymore. It's like I apparently have no idea how to win unless i'm flank killing half their team while simultaniously supporting with teleports and shields. All the way back to mid silver.

Can someone please tell me what I need to work on to get back out of silver? I'm completely at a loss at this point.

Here's a DVa game that's completely typical. What should i be working on?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/154863883

Defense Matrix usage, I guess. But you didn't play badly.

The biggest throw of that entire match was the guy that got asked to go Mercy not getting any rez's off. That's the real reason you lost, should have been an easy full hold at first choke if there was a rez after the enemy Death Blossom.

There are other small things, like the Junkrat should have swapped after first point. Junkrat complaining about nobody killing Pharah is the epitome of lower ranks.

The fact that you had to focus so hard on shooting Pharah as D.Va (since DPS were Junkrat/Reaper) meant you couldn't really Defense Matrix your team, so the whole thing is just kind of a big mess that really isn't much of your fault from what I saw.

Owzers

Any ps4 player can add me, psn is same as gaf.

I play every single night.

After playing with other gaffers I will never solo Q again.

You wanna dps that's fine, I'll tank or heal I give no fucks...I'm all about the win.
I was going to add you if your Psn were "the decide"

Top Bottom