• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

komaruR

So math wise. How much mercy dmg boost gives?
And also Pharah direct hit without boost? If I remember correctly 100 for splash minimal dmg and 150 direct or was it 120?

antitrop

Another thing about Mercy's damage boost is that it didn't stack with Orisa's ult when she was on the PTR, but that was a bug.

Mercy's damage boost DOES stack with Orisa's ult. +80% with both.

ohkay

Another thing about Mercy's damage boost is that it didn't stack with Orisa's ult when she was on the PTR, but that was a bug.

Mercy's damage boost DOES stack with Orisa's ult. +80% with both.
I wonder how crazy it would be for a dps with both of those and a nanoboost

If you want to be my Zarya, that would be great. If I can get results similar to that picture then it will be fun. I just hope I haven't lost my mojo.

I'm gonna be on campus studying for this midterm for the next few hours, but i'd be down for a comp train tonight.

giphy.gif

I'll be on a few till about 10ish central tonight.

I'm down to play as well (I get home around 6:30pm CST). We can try some pharmercy if you're feeling cheeky.

By vaults definition I would have carried everyone to daimond
once Pooh start pocketing me 90% of the time and don't forget to res me :p

I'm fine if anyone want to play pharah too. Think I should start playing McCree more now that deadeye is quite good for shutting down enemies mercy res. Plus when I'm McCree i always go for mercy. I need a pocket healer tho, zen or mercy. Since I'm so fragile against enemy aggressive dive comp.

That's actually a great idea, not only is McCree scary good against Pharah, he can easily counter an annoying tracer. Tracer is easily the character I struggle most with, especially when they're good tracers...

antitrop

I believe damage boost % is capped?
Damage reduction is capped, after the Bastion buff.

Wouldn't surprise me if they patch a damage boost cap in later, but that's not the way it is right now. Mercy's damage boost has stacked with Nano for the entire time Ana has been out.

DevilDog

If the hot genji skin is real, there are 7.5k in the bank just sitting there.

Blizzard please.

All the original overwatch skins would be amazing too.

caesar

Banned
PC, EU timezone. Thanks for the offer though.

I'm not really a big fan of joining with someone else though, I kinda feel like there's extra pressure not to let down whoever I'm grouped with

And I do suspect that things will turn out better tomorrow after when I come back with a clearer head.

Come in the discord, plenty of eu pc people. Skii will genji for you :3

MG310

0-4 tonight, think I'm done.

Gibraltar offense Bastion arguing with Torbjorn about who is more useful while we only have 1 tank.

Child Torb babbles e-sports the whole match then says "we were trickling..i bet you don't even know what that is"

KuroNeeko

Man...MAN! I think I have seen the light.....

I finally got a good group in QP as Mercy and...it was glorious.
DPS didn't run off and leave me alone. Everyone stood somewhat close together. Pharah and other DPSers would come to ledges to let me heal them.

I healed like 9000 dmg that match and had about 60% kill participation through offensive assists....

This is what it must feel like when you play with good teams or people you know...

The game immediately after that was the complete opposite. Soldier 76 leaving me to 1v1 Reaper. I died five times that game to Reaper alone. Winston was holding the back line with some "awesome" cover fire from inside his bubble (while on offense...in El Dorado). McCree was sidestep dodge-dancing with Hanzo and they were literally feet away from each other. Hanzo shoots a stray log that hits me in the face.

Ugh. My winrate with Mercy is still like...39% compared to 66% with Zenyatta. : /

The highlight cut a second too early, but lul

3OP01Ii.gif

This is awesome. lol

maomaoIYP

I don't want to talk about how many hours I have on Zen without getting Rapid Discord.

All things considered, it took me about 50 hours on Zen on my first account to get it. This was from a Zarya graviton combo.
My first smurf got it after about 3 hours on Zen. This was from a Soldier tac visor combo.
On my second smurf I only have 1 hour of Zen playtime. I got it last night after getting accidentally nanoboosted.

LiK

Sorry I declined invite but P5 needs to be completed as much as possible before next event. I almost got spoiled today on Twitter by some bot. I'll join you guys then.

Sorry I declined invite but P5 needs to be completed as much as possible before next event. I almost got spoiled today on Twitter by some bot. I'll join you guys then.
Tracer felt pretty good. Two really good games with her and then a stinker that was just a bad overall game.

Lucio for the final and best game of the night though.

Good games guys.

Owzers

I announce each time I die like the team should arrange a funeral. He wasn't the best Rein, but he was our Rein. Farewell.

All those games were too close.

MG310

Damnit, had someone on the other team leave and the game get cancelled right when we capped the first Anubis point.

MGrant

Reckon people get too hung up when they lose. OW is basically designed to give you a 50% win rate, right?

It's designed to estimate a 50% chance to win for every match. But in the lower ranks this often feels like every game is a steamroll at lower ranks, and the only difference is which side of the steamroll you're on.

I've had some good games, but most games are unremarkable to me at gold and plat levels.

Yeah good games. The only one I didn't like that much was Hollywood, but since I got to play junkrat on defense it managed to be kinda fun at least.

That last random (Sombra/Bastion main) had such an incredible timing with the EMP, I saw 3 of them where he basically got their entire team in it.

Good games, i can't be mad at any of those games. There was only one game where the comp was super suspect and the enemy team had that good pair of Soldier/McCree, not sure what we did there!

Tempo Storm showing me that my hopes and dreams can easily be crushed. I'm not sure that these guys can even get into GM, let alone succeed as a professional team. :l

Good games, i can't be mad at any of those games. There was only one game where the comp was super suspect and the enemy team had that good pair of Soldier/McCree, not sure what we did there!

Haha. We all couldn't push the point. I was playing DPS.

I ended up going Reaper tho and that got us down there.

Lol the dorado game?

I think all of us changed roles. I stole rein, ultima went dps and owzers didn't know what to do with his life.

Top Bottom