• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

Cappa

Banned
We'll figure it out PS4 GAF. We just need to do some more serious scrims in QP.

Also we need for Persona 5 to be over with.

EDIT: Cappa. I know I come off as super serious but don't take it to heart. Something I need to work on when I play with you guys.n

lol it doesnt bother me... I actually have lots of patience and Im glad your vocal. I like people who call things out, we need more of that. If you noticed when we grouped the other the day in that one game everyone was yelling at each other for no reason and im just like everyone relax
Vault doesn't play Tracer anymore. sadface
Im solid with Tracer so is ND... I mean all of us pretty much have 3-4 heroes were pretty good with no reaosn why we cant switch things up and just go with whatever
I like Rein but I find him really stressful to play, still fun when the team is playing well but swirls into stressful frustration when I'm being hit from both sides.

For my health and safety I think I have to comp with Orisa. Lik, I will win over your support with my strong Orisa plays. With Orisa I don't have to worry about being attacked from all sides, any side is enough to kill me.
I think you need to be more vocal, sometimes youre to quiet, you need to get angry like ND lol an angry Rein player is a dangerous one!

LiK

I don't mind dusting her off. I just don't make it a priority, I usually fill in the gaps and it's very rare that the last thing we need on the team is a Tracer.

I'll play her if you guys want me too.

Komaru always complains we don't have enough DPS. I'll be happy if your Tracer can kill shit along with my Soldier. Your Tracer made Comp a joy cuz yes, I pay attention to the kill feeds.

lol it doesnt bother me... I actually have lots of patience and Im glad your vocal. I like people who call things out, we need more of that. If you noticed when we grouped the other the day in that one game everyone was yelling at each other for no reason and im just like everyone relax

The only exception is Pooh. He can yell all he wants. I enjoy it.

Im solid with Tracer so is ND... I mean all of us pretty much have 3-4 heroes were pretty good with no reaosn why we cant switch things up and just go with whatever

I think you need to be more vocal, sometimes youre to quiet, you need to get angry like ND lol an angry Rein player is a dangerous one!

I'm a decent Tracer now but I'd rather play Soldier if given the choice since I'm more proficient with him. Just saying that I prefer people playing whoever they're super good at for Comp. Choose whoever you feel comfortable with. ^^

Haha yeah. That was awful. That Widowmaker who was crying about people criticising him for the choice.

Like it comes with the territory dude.

Komaru always complains we don't have enough DPS. I'll be happy if your Tracer can kill shit along with my Soldier. Your Tracer made comp a joy cuz yes, I pay attention to the kill feeds.
Me and you duo is by FAR the best success rate I've had grouping up with anyone.

Okay, I'll play some Tracer. But go easy on me for a couple games, it's been awhile.

Anne

PC IN-HOUSE POST INCOMING

When: This Sunday 5PMEST/10PMGMT+1

How to join:[/U] I would prefer if people join our discord server: https://discord.gg/4GxWwyD. We have a channel in there where you can post your bnet tag. We also have channels for everybody to talk and split up team comms when that time comes. Failing that, you can always add me (Annebot#1616) looking to get an invite. If I delete you afterwards no hard feelings, just Blizzard can't code and having a large friendlist kills frames.

We're going to /attempt/ to do this with both EU and NA players on an NA East server so it will be as close to the middle as we can make it for everybody. IF this ends up being unplayable we may need to figure something else out in the future, but we wanna try to let everybody play no matter where we are from. Worst case scenario is we have nights with diff regions hosting sometimes.

What we'll actually be doing: We're just gonna split everybody into teams and play a few maps out with comp rules on for a bit. We'll try our best to balance teams with the general skill levels of who we know is playing, roles, and how things go as we play. The idea is to come in and have some fun games, get to know the other posters, and just try to have a good time. After the main rounds of matches have been done, I have no problem letting everybody turn the server into silly custom games to just hang out in. We may try some goofy ass ways to make comp teams too, who knows.

There's a pretty likely chance we will have more than 12 people. We can put people in spectator slots if they wanna hang out. We will be nice and take turns to rotate in and out of playing with the spectators as we go. If for some reason we get a ton of people don't feel bad if you don't get into the lobby. Maybe space will open up or you can catch us at the next one.

Expect this to last a couple hours ish for the main games. After we've had our fill I'll turn the server over to whoever wants to keep playing and doing custom nonsense.

Remember, this is to have fun. It's okay to try and make cool plays and show off, and I encourage good natured ribbing between players that know each other. Don't get too salty though or start calling people out hardcore. This is for the community to come together and have some fun and meet other people to play with. Let's try and have some nice things. Myself and caeser (the other mod in the discord) reserve the right to kick anybody we feel is out of line.

This open for all skill levels bronze-top 500. Again, we'll try to balance it out and help people go along with the games. If you really feel like you're not quite ready to play for whatever reason, feel free to hang out in the comms and spectate.

I have no qualms if somebody wants to stream from their POV. I probably won't be streaming it myself but who knows.

Repost cause bottom of page.

SeKXQgeh.jpg

We comin back boys.

rulerk1

i love how the second i stop watching by back for Roadhog is when i get hooked.Try all you want to hide from it, the hook will find you

Lol poor Owzers, I didn't blame him for helping me reach masters! :p

I played with Owzers a bit in S2/S3, I know that I'm getting an aggressive Rein and I love it. I'm not about the "stay at the choke for 2 minutes to build up ult's" life.

I think the group will get be their best if everyone is playing who they feel most comfortable at that point in time. I haven't had to go DPS since like 3100SR, which is great for me I mainly Support/Tank anyway and I feel better in those roles than DPS (to be clear, I can play Pharah decently, but it's usually my switch when the DPS isn't good enough or we need to switch up team comp).

We comin back boys.

Lol don't play her if you don't want to... Not gonna lie though, I'm getting some nasty thoughts thinking of Graviton Surge + Pulse Bomb.

Lol don't play her if you don't want to... Not gonna lie though, I'm getting some nasty thoughts thinking of Graviton Surge + Pulse Bomb.

If you want to be my Zarya, that would be great. If I can get results similar to that picture then it will be fun. I just hope I haven't lost my mojo.

I'm gonna be on campus studying for this midterm for the next few hours, but i'd be down for a comp train tonight.

Trickster

1-9

I cant, i really cant. I have no fucking clue what is happening. I play good or average, my team is shit. I play shit, my team is still shit.

I really hope the skins for this event aren't "event" skins and will still be available after the event. Don't see why Overwatch related events should have limited time content. Plus the amount of cosmetic stuff we have gotten outside of events is minuscule.

So that some players will get to final event day and think "Damn I still need that Witch Mercy skin" and buy a bunch of loot crates in the hopes of getting it, or else spend at least another year without it.

Trickster

You need to stop playing

Too late, already 1-10 lol

Edit - 1-11. Fuck it, I'm done. Too late and need to make some food. But this has just been the dumbest fucking day of matchmaking that I've litterally ever had in any game. Not ONE game where my team managed to play well. Sure, I played shit in certain games, but I also had games where I was killing people left and right, and STILL my teammates just weren't there to help deliver a win other than that single game. I've seriously not seen a streak of such shitty matchmaking ever.

LiK

Lose streaks shouldn't even happen. It should be a set amount. Completely goes against trying to make people feel positive about the game. Might as well get rid of those pointless cards.

I've made sure to call it after two straight losses. It's not fun to quit out so fast sometimes but I'm not risking it... except for the once in a while go for a another game and depending on how that goes, I'll either continue or call it for a whole day or two. Sometimes you need that.

At the moment I need two or three straight wins and I'm back to Diamond. Now I just need to figure out when to go for it.

Too late, already 1-10 lol

Edit - 1-11. Fuck it, I'm done. Too late and need to make some food. But this has just been the dumbest fucking day of matchmaking that I've litterally ever had in any game. Not ONE game where my team managed to play well. Sure, I played shit in certain games, but I also had games where I was killing people left and right, and STILL my teammates just weren't there to help deliver a win other than that single game. I've seriously not seen a streak of such shitty matchmaking ever.

:( I feel bad man, I've had a day like that where I was so furious that I kept playing to spite myself. I ended up winning the next like 12 straight and got to 3490 (season 2 high). It was an insane day of Overwatch.

Are you on Ps4 by chance? You could join the stack later, can't promise wins, but competence at the very least.

Trickster

:( I feel bad man, I've had a day like that where I was so furious that I kept playing to spite myself. I ended up winning the next like 12 straight and got to 3490 (season 2 high). It was an insane day of Overwatch.

Are you on Ps4 by chance? You could join the stack later, can't promise wins, but competence at the very least.

PC, EU timezone. Thanks for the offer though.

I'm not really a big fan of joining with someone else though, I kinda feel like there's extra pressure not to let down whoever I'm grouped with

And I do suspect that things will turn out better tomorrow after when I come back with a clearer head.

Cappa

Banned
The key to ending losing streaks is to play torb. Finished with gold damage eliminations obj kills and obj time on anubis playing rein on offense and torb on defense. We won. Good game to end the night on....ill be on tommorow to fight over torb duties

The key to ending losing streaks is to play torb. Finished with gold damage eliminations obj kills and obj time on anubis playing rein on offense and torb on defense. We won. Good game to end the night on....ill be on tommorow to fight over torb duties

You are apparently not NA. lol

What region have you been in this whole time?

komaruR

By vaults definition I would have carried everyone to daimond
once Pooh start pocketing me 90% of the time and don't forget to res me :p

I'm fine if anyone want to play pharah too. Think I should start playing McCree more now that deadeye is quite good for shutting down enemies mercy res. Plus when I'm McCree i always go for mercy. I need a pocket healer tho, zen or mercy. Since I'm so fragile against enemy aggressive dive comp.

By vaults definition I would have carried everyone to daimond
once Pooh start pocketing me 90% of the time and don't forget to res me :p

Haha man. Well try some Pharmercy when you get back.

Gotta make those rockets hit tho if you want this doctor to stick around.

Top Bottom