• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

Jellie

Whoever came up with Sombra's potg hacking deserves a raise

I love when i pull it off
Time to repost this to piss off Skii again.
gLANEpt.gif

Anyone want to play on a casual team?

I was thinking it would be good to improve comms and skill etc. Doesn't matter if you are bronze or top 500, will play with anyone. Got a couple of gaffers who are mildly interested. Obviously we will need 6 ppl minimum but we can easily have more since people get busy and might not be able to scrim or whatever.

PC EU is best, but NA is cool too if we can work with the timezone differences and you dont mind playing with 100+ ping.

I am very interested. I am NA tho. I'd really like to work with people with mics and work as a team. I am new to the PC version fyi.

xkramz

so to be pro i need to get used to high sensitivity?

because im on a low sensitivity, all the YT videos ive seen of ppl going HAM all have high sensitivity.

AngryMoth

because im on a low sensitivity, all the YT videos ive seen of ppl going HAM all have high sensitivity.
It's the opposite, pro's tend to use really low sensitivity for precise aiming. They have huge mousepads so they can also do those quick 180s

KiraFA37

Anyone want to play on a casual team?

I was thinking it would be good to improve comms and skill etc. Doesn't matter if you are bronze or top 500, will play with anyone. Got a couple of gaffers who are mildly interested. Obviously we will need 6 ppl minimum but we can easily have more since people get busy and might not be able to scrim or whatever.

PC EU is best, but NA is cool too if we can work with the timezone differences and you dont mind playing with 100+ ping.

Sure. This for QP only or also maybe comp? Because for comp I can bring salt trollz a positive attitude.

Selfless beat Faze 2-1 Dafran went ham had 70% kill participation on the final map Nepal

Also

if SINATRAA 👽 and my girl 👧 😍 both drowning 😱 👋 and I can only save one 😤 😬 Catch me at the enemy spawn door 🚪 🔴 with my boy on tracer 🌈 🕰 💯

<3 chat

caesar

Banned
Sure. This for QP only or also maybe comp? Because for comp I can bring salt trollz a positive attitude.

I mean the idea would be to try it out in qp and then try and find other casual teams to play vs. So no comp, just custom games. 6 stacking comp sucks lol.

But thats cool so far we have 6 already:

skii: gengu god/rein god

Jellie: ana / low gold zarya

twisted gamer: idk what they play yet

Kira: zarya ana too right?

Newtype: zarya/ana.

Me : boostio

So many zarya and ana mains lol

Cool, whats your tag and what do you prefer to play?

KingRuiner#1482

Roadhog/Sombra/Ana

Lately I've been focusing on improving my Sombra; I'm really looking forward for her buffs on Tuesday. I'm not a stubborn player so if I need to switch to help the team I will.

I'm at 800 dpi & 6 sensitivity, 4 with Sombra.

Jellie

I mean the idea would be to try it out in qp and then try and find other casual teams to play vs. So no comp, just custom games. 6 stacking comp sucks lol.

But thats cool so far we have 6 already:

skii: gengu god/rein god

Jellie: ana / low gold zarya

twisted gamer: idk what they play yet

Kira: zarya ana too right?

Newtype: zarya/ana.

Me : boostio

So many zarya and ana mains lol
Oi gold Zarya wtf. Carried you in placements with them sub 1 min gravs...
I could winston if needed since so many zarya/ana's.
Ok at Tracer/Sombra

caesar

Banned
KingRuiner#1482

Roadhog/Sombra/Ana

Lately I've been focusing on improving my Sombra; I'm really looking forward for her buffs on Tuesday. I'm not a stubborn player so if I need to switch to help the team I will.

I'm at 800 dpi & 6 sensitivity, 4 with Sombra.

Cool added you, having a roadhog never hurts. I really enjoy sombra too you can do alot of cool combos with her.

Need more people btw, I think at least 10 would be good because real life exists.

Heropon

The casual team sounds so nice, too bad that I won't be able to join because I can't make any noises at home while playing and I'm not confident enough to talk beyond "[Character] 1 HP!!!". I will support the team in the background silently with $0 donations.

ohkay

Maybe we could get a list of all gaffers interested and play some gaf scrims for fun

aeolist

Banned
locking zarya every round working out so far.

i almost think she still needs a nerf, maybe make the aoe of the black hole a bit smaller. right now you can just chuck it whenever and you'll get at least two, any amount of positioning and thought gives you 3-4 every time.

AngryMoth

Rogue vs Selfless going to a 5th map. Super even match so far. Will be interesting to see how envy compares with these 2 when they get back from korea

Anyone here around the 3200-3400 on NA PC that wants to duo+ together? The Hanzo/Symm 1 tricks are getting to me. I want to at least go into a match knowing my team can cover some of the essential roles.

Top Bottom