• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

Chance

But we should at least get the announcement today, yeah? I need some new skins and emotes to drool over! Tracer dance emote! Tracer dance emote!!!

Ramirez

Certain maps Junkrat is OP on. Anubis, Dorado, Hollywood and a couple others I think. Even pros play Junkrat on defense on those maps.

I said most maps, not all. And do we really think the majority of random players can play like a pro to make the pick viable? Cmon now.

They didn't officially announce the artbooks right? They just ended up on Amazon.

Looks nice though, hope it doesn't overlap too much with the book from the LE version of the game

719wudG1TvL.jpg

Wanderer5

Still haven't beaten 3rd week of HotS event. Think I drifted from that game already for now lol (I'll keep it installed for the time being through), but whatever, got D.Va's skin.

OW was terrible today, I have no idea how I'm higher then when I start, I blame everyone that wasn't on to fill the stack, those were some truly awful games for the most part.

Dorado OT vs teleporter glitch. Please excuse the atrocious gameplay and thank my team for the carry, believe it or not this is the best I was playing all game. I played worse than shit on defense, really bad on offense, and just a bit better in OT. One of my worst games for sure, but still a crazy one. One of Owzers better Mercy games for sure. Thanks team!

https://youtu.be/24dkRP3bh0o

We held moderately easily on defense if you're curious.

That's an intense OT, I'm so glad I didn't play with you guys lol. I played some with the QP stack and I felt useless for the most part. Oddly enough except for when I played Soldier on kings row, I was tearing up with him (not that it means anything QP). If I do play comp with you guys I'm gonna delegate myself to support or Rein duty.

Seriously, I don't get how a game as popular as Overwatch is such a failure at twitch/esport views... Not even 15k views on a EnVyUs game, it's crazy.

I'm late here but it has quite a lot to do with the game being played extremely early in the morning across all of NA. Also Blizzard doesn't promote Apex so that doesn't help matters either.

As for the game itself, Effect is going to get a ton of praise for his play and rightfully so, but EnVyUs set him up incredibly well. Just watch Mickie's D.Va on Hollywood and how much havoc he causes. Effect never goes off at the end if Mickie doesn't help him the way he does.

komaruR

That's an intense OT, I'm so glad I didn't play with you guys lol. I played some with the QP stack and I felt useless for the most part. Oddly enough except for when I played Soldier on kings row, I was tearing up with him (not that it means anything QP). If I do play comp with you guys I'm gonna delegate myself to support or Rein duty.
Your rein is still pretty good. Think il head back to ps4 for some qp. I blame you and pooh for asking pc qp :p

Ramirez

Seriously, I don't get how a game as popular as Overwatch is such a failure at twitch/esport views... Not even 15k views on a EnVyUs game, it's crazy.

FPS are hard to watch, I think that has a lot to do with it. I tune in from time to time and constantly get confused which team I'm watching, lol.

Wait what's this teleporter glitch people keep talking about

You can create a teleporter that even when destroyed, still allows up to it's 6 uses.

If only Blizzard had a report function in game. 🤔

I "destroyed" the TP and people kept coming out of it after. So is there no way to actually kill it?

No way to kill it, you just have to make sure that they use up all 6 of it's trips.

Cappa

Banned
If only Blizzard had a report function in game. 🤔

I "destroyed" the TP and people kept coming out of it after. So is there no way to actually kill it?
Nope thankfully it isn't unlimited use really annoying but I don't think it's game breaking

Top Bottom