• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

MG310

As for the rest of the skins Lucio and Genji are must haves.

I don't hate Symmetra but there is 0 chance I would use it over Vishkar.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Why are you mad?

I see NeoRaider complain about stuff every single time a new events comes on...

why does X character not get a new skin?

why are they so expensive?

they expect me to play the game?? that's not fair!

NeoRaider

New 1v1 is really fair and balanced. XD

Thanks for noticing. Sorry i am not in Blizzard's ass.

I think as long as it's a character that I play somewhat often, I believe the winner of my next golden gun will go to tomorrow's best skin.

Assuming there are no new comp point rewards announced. Which seems unlikely since Jeff said he regrets golden guns already.
So Dva I guess? Or I could start to play more Mei. Symmetra is the other option.

After looking at the skins and weapons in-game I think the Symmetra and Lucio are the best ones.

Symmetra reminds me of a Dark Souls III boss, the difference being that she's way harder in this game, even if I had 20 estus I wouldn't survive that fucking beam when it's fully charged.

My god, the group shot on the main menu looks rough.

The white background doesn't help.

Looking at what they did in the previous events this just looks lame af.

DevilDog

These skins are great. I hope they have voice lines to go with them.

No they expect you to pay.

Does anybody of you people who currently can play have unlocked the Desert skin for Reaper?
If so, would you be so kind to provide me with a screengrab of the shrug emote while wearing it, like this?

I'd really appreciate it!

Edit 2: Got a shot of the Wight skin.

I love the title screen and how it includes all the new heroes too. Cute.

But it doesn't include them? o.o
Edit: It seems like it does on the video they posted and the screenshot I posted, but when I was in the menu earlier going through all of the items, it was the original roster only.
Edit: In fact, I think I didn't even have Mei, DVa and Genji on there.

What do you think will happen first?

We'll get some actual concrete Overwatch lore or Zarya will get a good skin?

I'm betting on the former.

they really skimped on the legendary skin when it comes to ults. mei beekeeper should have made her turn to a bee or something when she goes into hiding and her wall should be a beehive. ult should have froze them in place with yellow color and bees fly around.

I-hate-u

they really skimped on the legendary skin when it comes to ults. mei beekeeper should have made her turn to a bee or something when she goes into hiding and her wall should be a beehive. ult should have froze them in place with yellow color and bees fly around.

Lucio gets new songs bruv.

Gurrry

Or just play the damn game? i got pretty much everything i wanted in the last event....

Not everyone can play all day and night trying to unlock these things. I think it was expected by many people that the anniversary event would bring new permanent skins to the table. Thats where the disappointment is stemming from.

I kind of thought that they would eventually add these things to the regular loot tables over time, but a year later and we are still doing exclusive timed events.

I said earlier that I get why they do it. So im not gonna bitch too much, but it is a bummer.

I feel like having new goals (trying to get those new skins) will increase my personal longevity with the game. I tend to only come back for events now, and Id rather them pull me in with new things to go after on a more regular basis.

Trickster

Since all my 3v3 teammates are idiots without an IQ, it would be fucking great If the game would fucking join a 1v1 game after it says it fucking finds one

13randO

No wonder it felt that there were so few animations last update, they were all poured into this event. Also, those Tracer finger guns..

giphy.gif

I thought that I was fine with >15k currency, even bought last event Tracer skin with those lame guns... I wasn't expecting so many legendaries that I actually want. I will have to play a lot to get everything I want fml.

Probably symmetra. On attack, koth, everyyyyything.

Only if you get the new skin.

And a golden gun.

So Dva I guess? Or I could start to play more Mei. Symmetra is the other option.

D.Va skin new skin is awesome, though I have my doubts if the golden weapon will look good on it.

Top Bottom