• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pacquiao vs. Bradley |OT| Hope OR Hype? June 9th 9:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNatural

My Member!
Montreal_Screwjob_display_image.jpg

Baby Milo

Nope, Arum is setting up the rematch as we speak and will market it as "The man who beat Manny", Manny will win the next fight and they can have a 3rd fight as the rubber match.

but hey Mayweather is the reason why they haven't fought yet right guys?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Come on guys, it was a punishment cause Pac kept everyone waiting. lol

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I had it a draw to be honest... Manny fought for about 12 mins, and ignored 24 mins of the fight.

Bradley can't be ignored for winning those 2 mins of almost every round.

Anyhow, JMM get's his Karma 3 fights too late.

Considering the circumstances, and how high profile Manny is, this might have been the worst decision in boxing history.

This is why boxing is a joke. The fact that the guy who won has to say "I want to go back and watch the tape to see if I really won the fight" is ridiculous.

Cipherr

Teddy Atlas on ESPN saying "..well, boxing is a corrupt sport."

This is crazy.

That's not an accusation to be thrown around lightly. But I have to agree. This is just a little to blatant.

Not even a little, this is brazen as fuck, Jesus Christ thank god for the NBA and Golf. The hell was I thinking trying to watch boxing again.

I had it a draw to be honest... Manny fought for about 12 mins, and ignored 24 mins of the fight.

There is no way, in order for you to have it at a tie you would have had to ignore nearly half of Paquiaos punches landed and power punches landed.

Nearly HALF. Im sorry, this was not close enough for someone to say it could have gone either way. It was very clearly Manny won this.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
I think Manny should have won, but either way you got to have some great respect for the guy, he is pretty confident he won(like the rest of us), but he accepts the defeat very graciously and with humility.

LMFAOOOO!!!

NO WORDS! NO FUCKING WORDS!

ONE OF THE WORST, MOST SHOCKING, FUNNIEST, SADDEST, MOST RIDICULOUS FUCKING DECISIONS I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Luixfern

I mean, at least Marquez-Pacman III was somewhat close. They exchanged rounds. This one was 12-0 Manny and he got jobbed nasty by his boy Arum.

th3dude

Considering the circumstances, and how high profile Manny is, this might have been the worst decision in boxing history.

This is why boxing is a joke. The fact that the guy who won has to say "I want to go back and watch the tape to see if I really won the fight" is ridiculous.

Bradley did nothing to win those other 2 minutes.

jett

D-Member
This sport is pathetic. I wasn't rooting for pac at the beginning of the match but robbery is robbery. Manny completely worked Bradley, what the fuck.

Corrupted gonna corrupt

Bradley can't be ignored for winning those 2 mins of almost every round.

Anyhow, JMM get's his Karma 3 fights too late.

Congratulations, you can be a professional boxing judge

No it wasn't. Bradley MIGHT have won the 1st,10th, and 12th......that's it

Yeah, but pretty much no one here gave him those rounds. It sounded like most of you scored 120-108. He landed more punches than he was given credit for.

edit: by no means am I saying that he won or that it was close. Only that it was closer than you guys had it.

Centurion

Banned
Arum doesn't even care to hide the fix anymore. He wants to cash in as much as possible before he croaks and dies.

He sponsors the fight, plus gets a part of each of their purses. So he's happy to do two more fights... RIDICULOUS

thefro

At least the CompuBox spoke on paper about Manny winning the punch race in the Marquez fight. This decision was just so insane.

How do you know CompuBox isn't corrupt too?

I definitely didn't think Round 10 was an "even" number of punches landed, for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom