• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pacquiao vs. Bradley |OT| Hope OR Hype? June 9th 9:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Get some glasses because you're blind. That or you don't know how to score.

..or you overrate Manny's punches at this weight.

Bradley outworked him in atleast 6 rounds.. 6 rounds that Manny took almost the whole round off.

HBO was way off base in this fight, and the punch stats were bullshit.

Like I said, I had it a draw.. and to be honest I don't know how you actually had it 7-5 Bradley... I had it 6-6.

Heel

1204471_o.gif

lmao that's a bingo.

Radec

Someone change the thread title! fast!

Pacquiao vs. Bradley |OT| THE GREATEST FIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT.

Esch

Banned
pac lost against marquez for sure as well, not such a wide loss but it was still a clear one

honestly... gotta say im never paying for a boxing ppv ever again. last straw.

JLG-

That's not really that crazy. The big money fighters have their fight dates set up way ahead of time, before who they are fighting is even considered.

I know but i'm trying to figure out why Bob Arum would do this to his cash cow. And the only thing that i can come up with is so he can avoid having negotiations with Mayweather in november.

z3jl8l.jpg

When you think about it it's really not that far fetched. This is boxing after all.

Pinny is an online sportsbetting site.
Haralabos Voulgaris ‏@haralabob

Late money on this boxing match, Pac was -432 at 2pm it closed -397 at pinny. Lots of late money on Bradley. Take that fwiw.

It's a good thing I don't give a shit about boxing; I'm just laughing right now. If my family wasn't big Pacquiao fans due to FLIP PRIDE, I wouldn't even have watched it.

And LOL at the karma is a bitch posters. Bob Arum truly deserves it and yet he'll still get his millions now and in the future.

Dana White ‏@danawhite

Nevada state athletic commission at its finest!!! Youve for to be fucking kidding me!! that is disgusting Nevada state athletic commission!!

Afrikan

Imagine all those stubbern gamblers who put the house down on the underdog? All those years of losing and people and fam telling them their stupid......wow they must feel like, i can't explain it.

Where as these same type of gamblers who might have skipped on this fight must feel like complete shit.

Riggs

Banned
Pretty sure this is Mob, but could be so Mayweather has an opponent. Fight was so fucking rigged either way. Anyone who says different is either oblivious to reality or a big bradley fan.

This is the Mass Effect 3 of boxing.

You enjoy the journey.

Try to ignore the ending.

Are out $60.00.

Fucking cruel. So true : )

Outlaw

Banned

Bradley outworked him in atleast 6 rounds.. 6 rounds that Manny took almost the whole round off.

Like I said, I had it a draw.. and to be honest I don't know how you actually had it 7-5 Bradley... I had it 6-6.

Overrate Manny's punches? Are you kidding me? Every punch Pacquiao landed threw Bradley off balance and paddling back Noodle arms Bradley can't even touch Pacquiao. . Outwork? Bwahahahaha..you must have had Pacquioa over Marquez on the last fights too. I'm not even a Pacquiao fan but he won the fight easily. Not even close.

Riggs

Banned

What fucking fight did you watch?

BobLoblaw

Banned
Wait, what the fuck. I turned it off after the bell in the 12th and Bradley won? What the fuck is this shit!?! I had Pacquiao taking this one easy.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Bradley's corner was saying he had a broken foot in the middle of the fight. Why did they say that? Because Bradley was losing so hard they wanted to give him an excuse where he could keep his pride.

Punch stats are bullshit? Wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom