• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAX Prime 2014 Thread: Meet-up details in OP

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
You know you probably could have just started this thread by naming it "PAX Prime 2014 Tickets Now Sold Out" and been accurate.

Kyou

I wonder if they're going to feed us the bullshit about there not being a bot problem again this year

Genji

Got 4 sets of Fri -> Sun. Had Monday tickets last year but was too tired to really do much of anything so skipping it this year.

Pandacon

trying to reserve hotel and it tells me there is a problem submitting the information, with no explanation with what the problem is.

Kyou

got my set of four for me and my girlfriend.

Couldn't afford to buy extras that werent 4-days though. Hopefully some of our brothers who miss out can get help from somewhere

Done. Can't believe how fast those 4 day badges sell out. Got 3 sets of all 4 days, and booked a room at the Grand Hyatt.

PHEW.

Patryn

You know you probably could have just started this thread by naming it "PAX Prime 2014 Tickets Now Sold Out" and been accurate.

Sadly accurate.

Good luck to those of you after tickets! Sadly, my own wedding is preventing my attendance this year.

Kualtek

Neo Member
4-day already sold out, god damn. Oh well, I guess ill buy them on ebay like i do for PAXEast every year....

Demigod Mac

The ease of getting into the hotel site compared to the badge site should tell you something about how much scalping is going on. :\

Moofers

There has to be a problem with the 4-day passes. I was in there within a minute of the tweet and I sat in the queue for 20 mins before I got to buy passes and was seeing messages in here about them selling out within 5. Thats just stuuuupid.

Managed to get my buddy a pass for every day as he requested, as well as 3 more Saturday passes for me, my wife, and my buddy's wife. Looking forward to it. :)

Lexxon

Hotel advice, anyone? I did a bunch of days at the Crowne Plaza, 25th - 2nd (this is a larger vacation than just PAX!). Seems close enough, I may have had a shot at the Sheraton, but didn't know it was the "best" one until after I ordered--panicked and picked the cheapest hotel.

Chairhome

I didn't have luck with showclix when i tried to get Jimmy Fallon tickets here in Orlando, so I'm a little worried. I have a friend trying for me on her computer, cause my work browser and phone aren't trustworthy :-/... fingers crossed. trying to get 3 Monday passes

udiie

Hotel advice, anyone? I did a bunch of days at the Crowne Plaza, 25th - 2nd (this is a larger vacation than just PAX!). Seems close enough, I may have had a shot at the Sheraton, but didn't know it was the "best" one until after I ordered--panicked and picked the cheapest hotel.

its a small walk but if the price matters its probably not bad

I don't know if it is a matter of the queue system or the platform in question, but I was in the queue within the minute that the tweet went up on my phone, and then had it up on my laptop ~2 minutes after that. I got into the checkout about 5-10 minutes earlier on my laptop than I did on my phone.

well, got in thankfully

was worried there

got 3x each of fri/sat/sun, *might* have extras to give to gaf, we'll see how things play out

The ease of getting into the hotel site compared to the badge site should tell you something about how much scalping is going on. :\
They should probably do a festival-style pre-registration system where you need to upload your photo which appears on the pass. Your credentials could be valid for all the various PAXes (PAXii...?).

Top Bottom