• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Gods Will Be Watching – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leks

New York City: The Broken Kneecap: A Love Story

How many other Dark Knight alums we gonna see on the show? We've had John Nolan as Greer and now the new captain is being played by RAMIREZZZZZZZZZZ

The Mayor of Gotham (Nestor Carbonell) also had a great moment with Shaw:

FvtdRq7.jpg

Here's some footage from NYCC, I believe it's from episode 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SGC1JS1rc8

Wow, Martine totally acts like a robot, that's frightening.

I've been watching through the show again recently, didn't realise just how many actors from The Wire that show up! Here's who I've seen:

Dukie
Ellis Carver
Lester Freamon
Bill Rawls
Sydnor
Nicky Sobotka
Spiros
Marlo
Norman Wilson (Carcetti's chief of staff)
Wee-Bey

Any others I've missed?

exYle

I've been watching through the show again recently, didn't realise just how many actors from The Wire that show up! Here's who I've seen:

Dukie
Ellis Carver
Lester Freamon
Bill Rawls
Sydnor
Nicky Sobotka
Spiros
Marlo
Norman Wilson (Carcetti's chief of staff)
Wee-Bey

Any others I've missed?

Tom Klebanow from the Baltimore Sun is the Judge in S1E3.

Also, who was Sydnor? I don't remember him in the show.

Sober

New episode tonight, brehs

"Brotherhood"

Reese's cover job as a detective at the NYPD becomes complicated when the young brother and sister he's protecting become targets of a gang investigation.

Tom Klebanow from the Baltimore Sun is the Judge in S1E3.

Also, who was Sydnor? I don't remember him in the show.

Dammit of course, how could I forget him! Sydnor is weird, he's basically an extra but I swear it's him. In the episode with the hypnotherapist, when they take the ball to be appraised, he's one of the HR goons. Can't do a screencap at the moment as I'm at work.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
And the captain (or other detective) knows something is off too. Shit, people are actually smart on this show.
But they better be careful, this knowledge will get them killed

BatDan

Along with Decima & Samaritan, they have to deal with the Brotherhood. The mini-boss and the big boss.

BatDan

Called it (the agent dying that is).

And it sounds like the Brotherhood will be a formidable foe.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Great episode, Brotherhood is substituting HR as the 'local' threat. Liked Finch and Elias exchanges in the subway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom