• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Gods Will Be Watching – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sober

New episode tonight. And by a new staff writer too!

"Pretenders"

Reese, Shaw and Fusco must protect an unassuming office worker who stumbles into a dangerous conspiracy while moonlighting as fake detective. Meanwhile, Finch travels to Hong Kong as part of his academic cover identity.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Popping in to say... I just started watching this. On the first season but it really bothers me how dust flys out of everyone when they get shot lol

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Popping in to say... I just started watching this. On the first season but it really bothers me how dust flys out of everyone when they get shot lol

Bet you haven't shot anyone then!
Bahaha, I know, it bothers me too.

Jarrod38

Tg9a6u8.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That's the type of gun that would leave a comical cartoon hole in someone's chest.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well, he's certainly smarter than the cops. Managed to figure out John is the legendary "man in the suit"

Doorman

Fuck yeah, Finch. Fuck yeah.

There are several different potential plot points that they can focus on now, to build up to the midseason finale. It's gonna be a hell of a ride to sort this all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom