• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Gods Will Be Watching – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I've reached that strange point in your life, where you are disappointed in receiving scantily clad women on TV, because you'd rather have another show on.

Lonestar

http://youtu.be/5t91k5QhUjs

Haven't seen this posted, so here's the promo for the next 3 episode. It's being billed as a trilogy, guessing like last seasons' 3 episode arc.

Looks pretty serious.

s3r9seF.gif

I started rewatching season 1 of POI on a whim because it's been sitting on my DVD shelf unwatched, and man is it weird going back to the beginning. Carter not trusting Reese. Finch keeping his identity a secret from Reese. Fusco being a dirty cop. It's all just...strange to see how it all began knowing where it is now.

Also, for the people that say that it's fairly procedural at the beginning...they put down the seeds for Elias in episode 3. 3! I know the big plot arcs don't start until the second half, but man...they already knew what they were doing pretty early.

Lonestar

It is odd, I want to say that it's coming back for 1 week, then off for a month like everything else. Last year's trilogy happened earlier, wrapping up right around thanksgiving, with the midseason finale airing 2 weeks later (like next weeks episode) with a cliffhanger for January/February.

Nobility

Banned
It is odd, I want to say that it's coming back for 1 week, then off for a month like everything else. Last year's trilogy happened earlier, wrapping up right around thanksgiving, with the midseason finale airing 2 weeks later (like next weeks episode) with a cliffhanger for January/February.
I get the feeling the writers know the audience is seeing a routine around the midseason/season finale periods.

While this is expected from every TV show, the POI writers will do everything in their power to keep us speculating. Thinking back to S3, those five episodes you mentioned contained bombshell after bombshell. Still reeling from the trilogy events, the writers dropped the nuclear option with the Samaritan story line. Even thinking back, I thought by the end of S3 that there would be 2 seasons left because I can only think of one story line that could top that all-encompassing story arc that is Samaritan...That being said, we are not even halfway through S4 so things can still happen...

Sober

Yeah waiting for the second episode will be the death of me, I know it.

Back next Tuesday and then the wait of the forever.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
God damn, I feel like we're gonna be left wanting more with the next episode. That's not fair CBS. NOT FAIR.

Chariot

Season 2 arrived on german Netflix in the last days and I just started to rewatch it. Currently on the Root episodes. I totally forgot how amazing and shilling the mystery in her origin story was.

We should totally take a look back at Person of Interest 2014 when the last episode this year aired.

Lonestar

Yeah, there are a few teasers out there, that will cause your mind to explode, trying to figure out how the team can get out of an unsolvable mess.

Wiktor

I started rewatching season 1 of POI on a whim because it's been sitting on my DVD shelf unwatched, and man is it weird going back to the beginning. Carter not trusting Reese. Finch keeping his identity a secret from Reese. Fusco being a dirty cop. It's all just...strange to see how it all began knowing where it is now.

Also, for the people that say that it's fairly procedural at the beginning...they put down the seeds for Elias in episode 3. 3! I know the big plot arcs don't start until the second half, but man...they already knew what they were doing pretty early.

Ahh..yes, S1. nice promos, liked Jim, so I watched and hey..it's pretty nice I guess.

And then this happened
CuraTeIpsum.jpg

And I knew I found one of my new favorite shows.

Sober

Good news everyone!

There's going to be a new episode tonight!

"The Cold War"

Samaritan shows its power by erasing crime from the city for a day in an attempt to force the Machine out of hiding.

Bad news everyone!

Tonight is the final episode for the year!

Lonestar

Geez, I can already feel the post-episode anxiety at the long wait. You know tonight's ending is going to be a kick to the sack.

Nobility

Banned
Soon...

Atlantic Canada, support your fellow Canadians and wait another three hours before posting please.

I need to prepare mentally for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom