• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Gods Will Be Watching – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetta

Ok that kid and Samaritan need a swift kick in the ass, Finch needs to get on his game. Not going to lie though that kid scares me.

Nobility

Banned
We are at war.

Keep those you love safe...

I will classify this episode up there with Zero Day, Relevance and Root Path (/). I think we need to wait until the end of the three episode arc and look back at how the POI world changed forever after this episode.

So. Fucking. Good.

HOOK IT TO MY VEINS!!!

Zetta

giphy.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fuck missed some of that promo

Fuck, I saw enough

Fuuuuck

Too bad the show doesn't have enough cannibalism for NTOYK.

Lonestar

This is my favorite show off all time but that kid was nearly a jumping of the shark.
Thankfully the rest of the episode was really great.

Thought the kid was great, both as not talking like a kid, but also as a creepy AI that gives insight into what kind of AI Samaritan is (not surprising any of us, a creepy malevolent AI)

Greer could die, and in a sense, not matter at all. Samaritan's pawns are truly expendable (and heck, might be it's downfall, if enough of them realize it).

Tamanon

Banned
So, was that database/virus thing the one that Harold gave to that woman who was contracting with Samaritan? I know it hasn't done anything yet, but that might be an ace in the hole!

Lonestar

So, was that database/virus thing the one that Harold gave to that woman who was contracting with Samaritan? I know it hasn't done anything yet, but that might be an ace in the hole!

crap, need to go back and find out what kind of work it she was supposed to be involved with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom