• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Gods Will Be Watching – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I like the kid, he comes off as a smug little shit, which is about perfect for representing Samaritan's arrogance.

Nobility

Banned
I have a feeling we may be seeing a new cast member for the future.

This is starting just like how Shaw was introduced back in S2...

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
VarTT9l.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Only possibly the ones supplied by Samaritan.

I see Samaritan's targeting method as similar to HYDRA's plan in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Killing anybody they could possibly see as a threat, no matter what.

Sober

I see Samaritan's targeting method as similar to HYDRA's plan in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Killing anybody they could possibly see as a threat, no matter what.
Remember, when they were using Northern Lights (the Machine), Control and friends still worked like Finch and Reese did, they had to discover why the Machine pointed them in that direction. That's why Control insists she knows and has to be sure before executing a mission, that's also why agent Grice was so hesitant about some things. And then now Samaritan is basically just pointing fingers and expecting ISA agents to do the killing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom