• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Gods Will Be Watching – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sober

Finale begins tonight!

"Asylum"

Reese and Fusco get caught in the war between the two newest POIs, rival crime bosses Elias and Dominic. Also, a tantalizing clue to Shaw’s whereabouts leads Finch and Root into a possible trap, and Control goes rogue to uncover the true intentions of the Samaritan program.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, max, what the hell?! But seriously, thanks, I'm sure someone will want it.

Also, I can't believe we're this close to season finale. It seems like yesterday when we were just beginning this one.

And still no news on renewal. Dammit.

Chariot

The true way too watch Poi is to record the show with a surveillance camera and watch that footage.

anyways.

IHOgink.gif

Looking forward to tomorrow \o\

Doorman

Really not a fan of the long cut to Fusco during the part of the monologue about people dying...but I'm going to hope that was made too obvious to be true.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Really not a fan of the long cut to Fusco during the part of the monologue about people dying...but I'm going to hope that was made too obvious to be true.

Who do you think's gonna get Reese out of that jam?

Dat Fusco.

jf42P6f.gif

Who do you think's gonna get The Machine out of that jam?

DAT FUSCO

NcWb5uS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom