• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

TWILT

Banned
Damn Naoto is scary...

Just ran a set with a friend online, and I kept getting hit by 9k SMP loop combos ._. Doesn't help that I kept getting hit by Gold Burst and some matches ended way too early lol. Managed to win 20 to 16 games though.

Damn Naoto is scary...

Just ran a set with a friend online, and I kept getting hit by 9k SMP loop combos ._. Doesn't help that I kept getting hit by Gold Burst and some matches ended way too early lol. Managed to win 20 to 16 games though.

Naoto may arguably be the second best character in the game.

Onemic

This is getting annoying. 3 times....really?

Has anyone else gotten this where youll play a player match and after the first round the screen fades to black and never goes back?

And your connection...I must play you more. And supermanisdead. It's like Im playing in the training room, timings are actually normal!

RoeBear

GG's Tonight, I'm mad that four times I was doing an AOA and I was mashing so hard I OMC... I just mash too much. Switching from KOF to P4A in the same day also messes with my mind, mainly cause I use rainbow for my buttons in KOF.

Seik

Banned
Just bought the game today, at first I wasn't willing to pay $59,99 but I choked. I like P4 and its story too much to wait.

No regrets, I already played something like 3-4 hours and this stuff is addictive, love it! I still have no idea who I'll main, definitely not Mitsuru or Naoto, their style of gameplay doesn't suit me. Even if I'm sure that they're the kind of ultra bad-ass when you know how to handle them, à la Vega or Bison. I actually like Yu, Yosuke and Akihiko for the moment, but I didn't tried the challenges with all the characters yet, working on it! ^^'

I'll be training for a while and after it would be fun to do some sparing with fellow GAFers!

Hype!

Top Bottom