• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

Not even 5 seconds following the match:
ezy5uduh.jpg

I wish I still got messages like this.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Not even 5 seconds following the match:
ezy5uduh.jpg

Maybe he's upset because of buyer's remorse, and he's forcing himself to play the game, but no matter how hard he tries he can't get better.

Huehuehuehue

alstein

Maybe he's upset because of buyer's remorse, and he's forcing himself to play the game, but no matter how hard he tries he can't get better.

Huehuehuehue

That's me with some fighters, but I don't get that outwardly salty.

This is one of those games I just don't get fundamentally, cause I'm used to defending not attacking.

Sophia

Huehuehuehue

The implications of your post are interesting. :p

Also, I haven't played in like forever so I popped in the game and even the CPU was handing my ass. Forever bad. ;_;

Onemic

Also, I haven't played in like forever so I popped in the game and even the CPU was handing my ass. Forever bad. ;_;

Wanna play?

You like totally disappeared once this place got sent to community. You're still the 3rd highest poster though haha.

Sophia

Wanna play?

You like totally disappeared once this place got sent to community. You're still the 3rd highest poster though haha.

I can play for 30-60 minutes. Reply if you want to so I don't turn on my PS3 for nothing.

World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, and Real Life took up all my time starting at the end of August. It also helps that I tend to forget that the community tabs are even there.

But what the hell, why not? Jumping on, if you're still up for it. Probably only a few games tho

World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, and Real Life took up all my time starting at the end of August. It also helps that I tend to forget that the community tabs are even there.

But what the hell, why not? Jumping on, if you're still up for it. Probably only a few games tho

Keep the spirit of Aigis going.

Sophia

I swear I didn't send him that message!

Uh-huh... we believe you ;)

Having connection issues onemic? I noticed you were playing kinda weirdly in that last match until you disconnected.

Oh man, being on the right side of the screen is sooo throwing me off. >_>;

Ken

Uh-huh... we believe you ;)

Having connection issues onemic? I noticed you were playing kinda weirdly in that last match until you disconnected.

Oh man, being on the right side of the screen is sooo throwing me off. >_>;

I remember when I first started trying fighting games, my first goal of the match was to get on the left side of the screen.

Sophia

Good game, onemic. Goddamn your Mitsuru is good. x_X

I did better than I expected for not having touched in the game in a month. Not as good as I should have tho, I really screwed up a few of those AOAs by bursting unintentionally.

Onemic

Good game, onemic. Goddamn your Mitsuru is good. x_X

I did better than I expected for not having touched in the game in a month. Not as good as I should have tho, I really screwed up a few of those AOAs by bursting unintentionally.

ggs man, I was trying so hard to get a FC on you with mitsu, but the one I did get I hesitated on which FC combo to use :(

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member

Came here to say this! Forever rank C.

Sophia

Somewhat offtopic, but the Persona Music Live 2012 concert is awesome. Why can't we ever have stuff like that in the US? ;_;

alstein

Everything for me seems to be what chars I run against, some chars I win most of the time, others I just can't beat.

Chie, Yu, Yosuke, Mitsuru, and Aigis give me the most fits.

Busaiku

Results for 1.3.
Just did round robin, since we only had 5 people, and then Roe had to leave early anyways.
Congrats to Twilt again, looking real strong to win this, but onemic can still catch up if we get enough people for 1.4, he wins, and you don't do well!

Current standings...
TWILT - 28 points (3)
onemic - 18 points (3)
Busaiku - 14 points (3)
Roebear - 13 points (3)
Prototype-03 - 8 points (2)
Mo the Hawk - 8 points (1)
Noi - 4 points (1)
Beats -2 points (2)
PoorFate - 2 points (1)
QisTopTier - 2 points (1)
CatPee - 1 point (2)
Beckx - 1 point (1)
laaame - 1 point (1)
RagingNight - 1 point (1)
hypernima - 0 points (1)
Supermanisdead - 0 points (1)

In any case, the final Persona 4 Arena GAFBats series 1 signup page is up.
It's the last one (at least for a while), so let's make this a good one!

Beats

Results for 1.3.
Just did round robin, since we only had 5 people, and then Roe had to leave early anyways.
Congrats to Twilt again, looking real strong to win this, but onemic can still catch up if we get enough people for 1.4, he wins, and you don't do well!

Current standings...
TWILT - 28 points (3)
onemic - 18 points (3)
Busaiku - 14 points (3)
Roebear - 13 points (3)
Prototype-03 - 8 points (2)
Mo the Hawk - 8 points (1)
Busaiku - 6 points (2)
Noi - 4 points (1)
Beats -2 points (2)
PoorFate - 2 points (1)
QisTopTier - 2 points (1)
CatPee - 1 point (2)
Beckx - 1 point (1)
laaame - 1 point (1)
RagingNight - 1 point (1)
hypernima - 0 points (1)
Supermanisdead - 0 points (1)

In any case, the final Persona 4 Arena GAFBats series 1 signup page is up.
It's the last one (at least for a while), so let's make this a good one!

Dang, I only have 2 points? lol.

I'll definitely try to make it to the next one.

Busaiku

The biggest problem has been a bunch of people having to leave early.
So would you guys want to do it like 1 or 2 hours earlier or something next week?

Busaiku

I just figured since the whole things usually lasted 3 hours max anyways, we could get stuff on stream or whatever.
It's also easier to keep track of and whatever.

If you guys wanna do matches separately and just report the results, that's fine.

Sophia

You know, practicing in Versus mode against the computer has some pretty funny win commentary. For example, if you're playing as Aigis against Yosuke, he gets compared to Koromaru. If you're playing against Labrys, she talks about "Turning Brother Against Brother", and completely misses the point by proclaiming "Wait... we're sisters?"

Also, fuck score attack mode. The AI has to cheat to win as Yosuke, and not merely in having unlimited speed all the time. ><;

Seik

Banned
Also, fuck score attack mode. The AI has to cheat to win as Yosuke, and not merely in having unlimited speed all the time. ><;

Heh, at first I was like ''Cool, Score Attack mode, must some kind of survival mode. Let's try it. I guess I'll handle a few matches...''

*Get badly raped in the first fight.*

''OK, fuck it. o_O''

Top Bottom