• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

OceanBlue

You'd think that it's due to Arcsys wanting their console play to emulate arcade play or something, but a rematch function was implemented for Guilty Gear, so who knows...

AHHHHH this game is soooo good! Work lunch time Teddie rules!

61d737bf1799ce8d360c8c8e351fc501-620x.jpg

Sorry Bradders. :p

Sophia

So is there a particular order in which you should choose each character for the story?

There's no particular order, the story mode is designed so you can play them in any order that it gives you and not miss out on details or get them out of order.

Destructoid Review - 9

Good to see this is getting some good reviews. Will be getting my copy later this afternoon.

IGN and Gametrailers also gave it a 9. IGN's review was practically glowing.

I haven't played Persona 4 yet (waiting for Golden on the vita) so is the story mode going to ruin anything or just make no sense at all?

I'm not a huge fighting game player and I never played BlazeBlue so I'm not sure how much I'm going to enjoy the game outside of the story mode.

Sophia

I haven't played Persona 4 yet (waiting for Golden on the vita) so is the story mode going to ruin anything or just make no sense at all?

I'm not a huge fighting game player and I never played BlazeBlue so I'm not sure how much I'm going to enjoy the game outside of the story mode.

It'll make perfect sense, because they went out of their way to provide explanations and stuff, but while it doesn't spoil the conclusion to Persona 4, it pretty much spoils the rest of the story. =P

I have a similar question, but I've played through half of persona 4 and don't mind it being spoiled, just want to know if it'll be real confusing

Curufinwe

Probably both, unfortunately.

My 360 copy is arriving today but I may wait for a patch to play it online and just play Story mode for the first week or two.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Man brett just gave a 1 1/2 hour lecture on fighting games and the mindflow behind it. It's actually a pretty good lecture for anyone getting into fighters with this game :p

TGMIII

Man brett just gave a 1 1/2 hour lecture on fighting games and the mindflow behind it. It's actually a pretty good lecture for anyone getting into fighters with this game :p

This is the guy that does wakeup super block confirm into super block confirm into DP right?

zlatko

Banned
I'll have my copy later tonight. Thinking of bailing on doing P90x tonight to get more game time in, but it's only kenpo so meh.

I'm on 360. Have any other 360 owners obtained it here to confirm the online is ass? That way I can just pump in all my hours tonight into story mode and training.

Kuugrr

I'll have my copy later tonight. Thinking of bailing on doing P90x tonight to get more game time in, but it's only kenpo so meh.

I'm on 360. Have any other 360 owners obtained it here to confirm the online is ass? That way I can just pump in all my hours tonight into story mode and training.

Peaceful Jay is currently streaming and demonstrating that 360 netcode is indeed ass. It looks like it runs at like, half-speed. No joke.

Top Bottom