• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
After everything even when I'm holding the game in my hands I still won't believe it's real (in English anyway). I played about 15 hours of the Japanese copy in the end. I never expected to play that much when I started considering I understood very very little but I was really enjoying it. I'm excited to finally understand what's going on haha

shmoglish

Is it possible to buy medicine before you visit the dubgeon for the second time? Imo the game really is hard on hard, at least without buying any items 🙈

Jeb

What was the second fusion request? The one with shiisha.

Tried to find info on the request in the game but couldn't find it.

D

Deleted member 518609

Unconfirmed Member
What was the second fusion request? The one with shiisha.

Tried to find info on the request in the game but couldn't find it.

Shiisaa with Frei.
I'm pretty sure you just need to talk to Justine and she'll tell you.

Gestahl

Also you can *velvet room details*
interact with a couple objects in your cell. The toilet gives you a rundown on basic persona concepts.

Amazon was supposed to ship the 31st and it now it's just changed to Shipping Soon. Hopefully that means "it's about to go on a truck" and not "we gave your copy to someone who preordered last week".

Also realized this is the first Atlus SMT/Persona title I've bought that doesn't include an art book or soundtrack. I always appreciated that gesture, it felt like they really wanted to thank the fans by including tons of value in the regular edition. Sega Atlus definitely operates a bit differently.

WaterAstro

Sorry for bumping this at the end of the last page, but are there guides for max social links?

Do they give you more leeway to get max social links compared to P3?
P4 was pretty good, but I still looked up guides.

asariN7

I finally found the TYH edition in my country, but will arrive a week after relase,guess ill go with the steelbook edition.
Great OT guys!!
3 more fukin days :((

Shahadan

I got my Take Your Heart edition, kinda disappointed but I won't complain as I paid only 25€ for it anyway.

That said, the plush is horrible and the bag has a warning "do not expose to direct sunlight" lol

jiggles

Banned
My Euro copy arrived this morning. Share button works fine? Is it a publisher thing or does it only get blocked later?

D

Deleted member 518609

Unconfirmed Member
My Euro copy arrived this morning. Share button works fine? Is it a publisher thing or does it only get blocked later?

Gets blocked about 5 minutes into the game.

Jimrpg

I'm 20 hours into Yakuza 0 ~ 50% done.

I'm 20 hours into Nioh ~ 15% done.

I'm 5 hours into Zelda ~ 5% done.

I guess I'll join you guys in six months... So jealous though!

See everyone again in 200 hours :)

C8UMqE6WsAAgLl7.jpg

21x2

I'm interested in getting this, but I haven't played any SMT before and my hands are full of Zelda at the moment, so I was thinking about waiting for a bit. Are these games usually only made in one print? Or is waiting safe?

Yeah I don't know what to do.

Curse the Japanese voice DLC not being out yet.

This is the one thing I can take comfort in because I'm not getting the game until the damned actual release date. No one else in NA/EU has the Japanese audio DLC. Screw all these places breaking the release date so early.

dan2026

This is the one thing I can take relish in because I'm not getting the game until the damned actual release date. No one else in NA has the Japanese audio DLC. Screw all these places breaking the release date so early.

Truly it is a double edged sword!

The one game I get days before release and I don't know whether to play it.

The Gods are fickle!

Truly it is a double edged sword!

The one game I get days before release and I don't know whether to play it.

The Gods are fickle!

I had the same doubts at first but the english dub is surprsingly good. Especially Ryuji and Ann are sounding great in english so far. I'm still going to switch to japanese when the those voice release though. Can't beat that all-star japanese cast.

I'm interested in getting this, but I haven't played any SMT before and my hands are full of Zelda at the moment, so I was thinking about waiting for a bit. Are these games usually only made in one print? Or is waiting safe?

I doubt it will be hard to find, it's a major release for Atlus. Even if it would become rare, there's still a digital version on PSN.

dan2026

I had the same doubts at first but the english dub is surprsingly good. Especially Ryuji and Ann are sounding great in english so far. I'm still going to switch to japanese when the those voice release though. Can't beat that all-star japanese cast.

Yeah I am going to have to do the same.
Can't wait three days.

My will is weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom