• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked and he wasn't available. But it's weird that other people were able to do it on the same day.

I'm still on my first palace. Then I guess the next rank won't unlock until I finish it then?

not sure, but if its like persona 4, if you havent finished the current dungeon, some party links will not be available on some days where they normally would

Astral

So I'm level 10 and the rest of my team is level 9. I'm at the point where I
have to leave a calling card for Kamoshida so I'm guessing the boss fight is next
. Am I gonna get my ass kicked at that level?

Reszo

Lmfao
Makoto follows/spys on you while acting like she is reading a magazine, if you get to far ahead she starts to jog. 1st floor of the school.

So i noticed 2 of my persona leveled up at the same time after a fight. I remember only the persona that is equipped gets the exp in p3/p4.

Opa-Pa

So I'm level 10 and the rest of my team is level 9. I'm at the point where I
have to leave a calling card for Kamoshida so I'm guessing the boss fight is next
. Am I gonna get my ass kicked at that level?

It was pretty manageable for me on hard at level 9. The fight is all about
surviving anyway.
You'll be fine.

Jb

Right, Right. Thanks.

I forgot. D:

...And I don't have the guts. What's the best way to level stuff? It feels like the crafting is the only good way to level something and that's for profiencey, which I have at 3 now.

The Big Bang Burger is pretty good for leveling guts. The mega burger challenge is only 500 yen at night.

Kalentan

The Big Bang Burger is pretty good for leveling guts. The mega burger challenge is only 500 yen at night.

I really wish we could see how many more points we need.

Would be so much easier to manage if I knew when something was going to level.

Jb

Yeah but that way you're really psyched whenever you do level up your stats because you weren't expecting it :D

Qurupeke

Finally started the game. About two hours in, I'm impressed with how stylish it looks. Never played a Persona game before, so I'm looking forward to that experience. The story is certainly intriguing and there are some rather dark undertones.

Yea, they need to adjust it to this for the next entry. There's no reason for it to be so obtuse other than to keep you from planning to a t.

Jachaos

May 7th:

What do you call a woman who has a charm that sometimes leads men to their doom?
> Elizabeth

Lmao, some of these answers you can give man

I can't stop thinking about P5 at work and school. From tunes that loop in my brain, and funny one-liners, this thing just doesn't let go.

Do not, my friends, become addicted to P5. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence.

What did we all name our protagonist?

Mine is Jubei Kazama.

For P4G it was Kyosuke. For P3P it was Kayako (femMC)

Mine is Ren Kurokaze. Ren because normally I name my first male character in create-a-character games "Renault" with the Ren nickname but Ren is an actual name in Japanese. Kurokaze because it seemed fitting with the MC's phantom thief in black thing.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
(5/9)
Pollen warning
is one of the lamest sounding game mechanics ever lmao

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The Maid event :😁 :😁 :😁
The whole event was this, repeated

e31.jpg

I was wondering when something would make me cringe and want to turn off the game like Teddie used to and I guess that's every second around Yusuke.

Amazing that his writing and voice acting is just as upsettingly bland and cliche as his character design seemed to indicate.

I regret following the max SL guide's suggestion to go Safety/Easy. Im now overlevelled and in the 2nd dungeon, if I exploit someone's weakness to try and talk to them I end up one-shotting them.

Does any later version of the Sun arcana let you talk at anytime?

Xeteh

Woo, made it through the 3rd Palace in one run. That was really rough towards the end, pretty much dead on everyone's SP.

rugioh

Banned
Trying to stick to the guide to get to all the confidants, but I'm worried that I might be underleveled by rushing the first palace in like 3 days. Is level 10 an okay level to finish the first dungeon?

Trying to stick to the guide to get to all the confidants, but I'm worried that I might be underleveled by rushing the first palace in like 3 days. Is level 10 an okay level to finish the first dungeon?
Level 10 is fine, especially if you're playing on Easy/Normal.

iFirez

Wow I got an early question in the classroom correct.
The one about kakushinhan, I had heard of the ideas of kakushinhan and what it represented when studying Japanese a while back and it was just bouncing around in my head somewhere I guess.

jrush64

Banned
Still in the first castle trying to grind... urghh I hate grinding. Also fuck those life drain assholes.

Can I get the treasure and defeat
Kamoshida
in 1 day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom