• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.

loki 16

I'm at doing a castle and it's telling me to
find the password in Madarame's castle
and I can't seem to find it. Where do you find it?

DoctorDake

Neo Member
I can see how people can finish the first dungeon in two days, but finishing it in one day? Can't imagine how you pull that off, unless you're on a lower difficulty or skipping most of the fights.

I did it a single day on Normal. Had to burn a Soma (the full HP/SP heal included in the free DLC) to do it, but I did it.

pbayne

Date spoiler just in case lol
6/11
is hands down pure persona magic. Peak of the game so far by a distance.
The party is so perfect atm that i don't really want anyone to add to it. Im sure they'll be great too but eh. Also i guess Akechi is already a person user?

TrueBlue

Second dungeon spoiler question:

I faced my first Treasure Demon but it got away. I restarted and am about to take another shot at it, but I don't have anything to exploit its weaknesses. Should I just wail on it and hope for the best?

I faced my first Treasure Demon but it got away. I restarted and am about to take another shot at it, but I don't have anything to exploit its weaknesses. Should I just wail on it and hope for the best?

just wail on it and hope for a crit, a crit will do alot more damage to treasure demons

Xeteh

I had Lucky Punch with Morgana and used it to try for a crit.

Shouta

It has a weakness but whether or not you have the items or spells for it, I don't know.

You can knock it down with Frei or Psy, the Nuke or Mind element attacks. You can also summon it from the compendium as many times as you want after you catch it the first time.

TrueBlue

just wail on it and hope for a crit, a crit will do alot more damage to treasure demons

I had Lucky Punch with Morgana and used it to try for a crit.

It has a weakness but whether or not you have the items or spells for it, I don't know.

You can knock it down with Frei or Psy, the Nuke or Mind element attacks. You can also summon it from the compendium as many times as you want after you catch it the first time.

Heh.

I got it to a last sliver of health before I was interrupted by Ryuji basically saying "I got this" and blowing the demon away in one move. Can't say I saw that coming!

I think I'm getting to the point where I feel like I'm one of the gang:,)

I do miss the countryside though, but it's cool to switch up the setting. I love the street Leblanc is on, it's really homey.

Freeman76

"Oh no our time for the buffet just ran out"

"Well we will just have to talk more tomorrow"

Yeah because the buffet running out means the gang cant possibly discuss anything further when they walk out of the restaurant.

Love the game but some of this shit is pretty bad, what with being told I am too tired to make a coffee because I just read a book for 3 minutes lol

Trigonx

Whats the deal with my knowledge stat not going past lvl 1? Have answered all questions right, got perfect on exams, even studied twice in library but it just stays at the same spot.

Xeteh

Love the game but some of this shit is pretty bad, what with being told I am too tired to make a coffee because I just read a book for 3 minutes lol

I demand realism in my game with demons, magic and alternate realities!

Its dumb but its game balance, gotta pick and choose what you do with your spare time.

mrmickfran

Why the fuck can I never find Ryuji?

The activity log keeps saying that people are hanging out with him, but I can NEVER find him.

Sölf

So, I am still at the beginning (just got my 4th party member). I am playing on Merciless Mode, but I am not sure if I should maybe reduce it by one difficulty. Merciless mode feels a bit wonky with the increased damage to weakness. On one hand, you can much easier kill enemies if you know their weakness, on the other hand the MC can just get oneshotted without you being able to do anything. And I can see that being a real problem later on and also being fairly frustrating.

Freeman76

I demand realism in my game with demons, magic and alternate realities!

Its dumb but its game balance, gotta pick and choose what you do with your spare time.

Lol i dont mean it like that, I mean yeah the game is fuckin crazy of course, just some of the mechanics are kind of offputting due to how restricted you are all the time. Anyway, great game I just find some of it a bit cringey.

dan2026

Just managed to do the 3rd dungeon in one go.

Was tough but at some point I just wanted to see if I could do it, so I powered through to the end.

Opa-Pa

I decided to go back to Hard and I've been having a blast at the second dungeon. Fighting
Nue with just Joker and Ryuji was intense, and then Ippon-Datara and company were pretty merciless... He could literally one shot Yusuke as many times as he wanted despite being in the spotlight lmao,
it was lots of fun.

I used rebellion on Morgana with my Succubus and then had him do Lucky Punch, jackpot!

pixxxelz

Anybody got screenshots (or gifs) of those super cool looking victory screens when you defeat an enemy with an all out attack?

blackw0lf

I love all the side stories going on with all of the non-S-Link characters. If you aren't talking to them after each main event you're missing out.

It's pretty easy to keep track of who they are since they are always in the same spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom