• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strimei

sooo did they ever explain why joker suddenly has 20/20 vision when turning into phantom thief?

Those of us who wear glasses don't always have to wear it all the time. When I was a teen (christ it makes me feel old to say that), I only had to wear mine while driving or if I had a seat in the back of the classroom, otherwise I was fine.

Is it just me or does anyone else struggle to have proper sessions on this, regardless of how good it is?

Feels to me like I'm eating a delicious, exorbitant cake. The visuals and music start to wear you down and you need at least a 20 minute break.

The glasses aren't corrective lenses, he's equipped with them by default in the accessory slot and the game refers to them as fashion glasses.

Xeteh

Is it just me or does anyone else struggle to have proper sessions on this, regardless of how good it is?

Feels to me like I'm eating a delicious, exorbitant cake. The visuals and music start to wear you down and you need at least a 20 minute break.

I'm the opposite. Once I start playing I have to force myself to stop and take a moment to be a human again.

nOoblet16

REALLY annoyed at how doing pretty much any activity results in you ending up at home. I mean come on I have the afternoon and evening everyday to do shit. Sometimes both are in the same location and if I do any activity then the stupid cat tells me we should go home and I fast travel to the cafe and then I have to travel all the way back to the same place.

I also don't like how the game makes Morgana tell you no you can't do that, no you should go to sleep, you should call her, you should do this etc etc. It comes off as extreme handholding.

I am 30+ hours in btw and it's grating me a bit.

Chaos17

For me, it's the pacing that wear me down because game lock you so much.

Edit: so I force myself to get over story asap since it literally eat half of your month (;一_一)

danm999

Oh god had my first fusion accident and
the guillotine malfunctions so one of the girls finishes off the Persona with a chainsaw.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What's the name of the typical background song? Because when that gets vocals after the first dungeon... God damn.

When you find out that certain person works at "maid" service...

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I was so not expecting that!!! Sadly i don't have the guts to futher the possible social link.

How important is it to train at home to get more hp? I'd rather read books to build up my other stats but I don't want to be too weak for the dungeons.

Anoxida

Character question post 2nd dungeon:

please god tell me Yusuke doesn't sleep in my room for the rest of the game..

Chase17

Should I just sell all the treasure I get or is there a use for it?

Also does anyone know how to recheck the requests from Caroline/Justine?

I don't think I've ever hated antagonists as much as I have in this game. Holy shit.

Should I just sell all the treasure I get or is there a use for it?

Also does anyone know how to recheck the requests from Caroline/Justine?

You can talk to them instead of Igor in the velvet room.

Grinchy

Banned
I've only played one Persona game so far (P4) and I definitely didn't need a 6+ hour tutorial. I guess they really need to ease new players into the different game mechanics, but damn. I just kept wanting the game to give me control. I'm at like the 8 hour mark now. Loving the game so far.

crazyprac

Ummm just started the game using Japanese voice option... The sound effects are not matching at all... Like the first part where I'm getting interrogated the sound is all over the place. Lol wtf

anddo0

Early game spoiler questions April 18th

How are people spending time with Takemi so early?
She won't even talk to me..

What is the latest I can put off going into the castle?
Do I gain anything by delaying entry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom