• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brine

Interesting that the day you go for the treasure overrides the normal event of that day. I think I missed a question where I could have gotten my knowledge up on 4/25 cause I went for the treasure. Only cause I had already answered the question that day on a previous save. Maybe it'll turn up on a random day

ramyeon

Is it a good investment to blow all of my cash on the strongest SP regen accessory right off the bat? The ¥100,000 yen one.

I'm currently expecting a big payday from raiding the third palace. But it would set back my expenses for awhile... no more maids for the rest of the month >_>;
No because
her rank 7 gives you a 50% discount.

I might as well ask this now before I forget and never actually complete any requests...

What can I use to get a shiisaa with flei or whatever that was?

Get blindsided by an enemy, half of my party dies due to criticals and weaknesses, just barely finish the battle with very low health

Morgana: That was so easy I was yawning.
Me: I'm sorry were we in the same battle just now!?!?

Jesus, Caroline, can you tone the hostility down a notch? Good cop/bad cop doesn't work when the volumes are so mismatched.
QUIET DOWN INMATE!!!

At 5/19 and Ann's voice actor and character are really grating on me.

Can't wait for the party to expand a bit (excluding Yusuke, the obvious next party member, who I simply cannot stand so far).

silva1991

help with
momentos
quest "
winners don't use cheats"

I read that it's in area 5, but nothing is there, but the usual shadows

I'm getting frustrated with this.

marzlapin

If I finish a dungeon before the deadline do I lose the leftover time? It's been so long since I played the other games I don't really remember and I don't want to lose out on any S.Link time.

Can't wait for the party to expand a bit (excluding Yusuke, the obvious next party member, who I simply cannot stand so far).

Man, I'm like your polar opposite, I love both of them and their VAs. Ann's "acting" voice slays me

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
Need help with a side mission
- forget the name of it but its the one where the atore owner is stealing 50000 yen and blackmailing the employee.... what floor in mementos is it?!? Ive been all over and nothing is popping up.... and i cant move past floor 7...
thanks!

Uuuhhhh.. I'm really not a fan of this combat victory fanfare/bgm.

It's somewhat annoying and the repetitive Joker running animation just makes things worse.

Morgana doesn't have an Analysis type Persona. He fills the role of Mitsuru/Teddie. Whereas Fuuka and Rise had Persona that solely focused on support rather than battle.

Hmm. I guess I was thinking that because Morgana is the one that speaks when the Analysis "skill" is used (L1), so I thought Morgana was doing the analysis. Is there also a specific Analysis skill that's more like P3/P4?

Dresden

catbus

also keep running into real clunkers dialogue wise, the voice acting (eng) is generally very good but these actors are given some real trash to work with

Hikami

Can't remember how Mementos work, haven't gone in one since they became available. Do they use up your whole day? Like, will a certain bossy cat not let me do anything at night?

LiK

catbus

also keep running into real clunkers dialogue wise, the voice acting (eng) is generally very good but these actors are given some real trash to work with

Like I said, it's kinda a reference. Don't hurt the localizers for using it.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle

Mannnnn, it's not just you but a lot of people from what I have seen seem to dislike Yusuke for some reason. I thought he's great, and his VA nailed it perfectly. In fact I like him more than Ryuji.

Uuuhhhh.. I'm really not a fan of this combat victory fanfare/bgm.

It's somewhat annoying and the repetitive Joker running animation just makes things worse.

The running victory animation is hilarious because it's basically Joker running around in circles, lol.

Weiss

Banned
I just beat the 2nd dungeon and I have like...5 links almost at 5 and one at 7

Nope, I think you just need a 2 in Guts.

I have Death, Moon and Chariot at five but otherwise everything's trailing. Sojiro takes forever to rank up, Ann isn't around, and I don't even know where to start with the rest.

It's really frustrating

Dresden

Like I said, it's kinda a reference. Don't hurt the localizers for using it.

?

I'm not slamming on that in particular, noted it because I liked it. It's more lines like
"I didn't expect someone like you would care about that tactless stuff"

"Alright Niijima, you can talk to him but we're cutting it short!"

*100 hours later*

Hahahahahahaha, so true.

At one point (the second target intro?) she said something like, "Tell me what happened and make it concise."

Okay, well, I went to the batting cages, then I ate some soup, then I fed my plant...

Then we're not polar opposites! His acting is tremendous! I congratulated the guy on twitter I was so impressed.

Y'all talking about your Confidants and I just beat the 2nd dungeon with like 2 at rank 3, 2 and rank 2 and a couple of 1s. Though I might be spending more time raising stats than you guys.

I like pacing myself and using the dungeons as a stopping point each day. But I also like to go the whole way through a dungeon, as far as I physically can through the game's blocks.

The running victory animation is hilarious because it's basically Joker running around in circles, lol.

Yeah, it's silly and not necessary at all. The initial gestures from the party is pretty good though, but the running animation kills it. They could've just turn the camera onwards as the Joker makes the 'let's go' gesture, without running.

"Alright Niijima, you can talk to him but we're cutting it short!"

*100 hours later*

LMAO so true.

Hey, isn't the Star Arcana like super important 0_o ? If I'm not reading this wrongly on the guide it allows you to
switch between active and reserve party members on the fly in battle
. Isn't that like super useful?

I have Death, Moon and Chariot at five but otherwise everything's trailing. Sojiro takes forever to rank up, Ann isn't around, and I don't even know where to start with the rest.

It's really frustrating

To be fair, I am using a 100% guide >___>

Hahahahahahaha, so true.

At one point (the second target intro?) she said something like, "Tell me what happened and make it concise."

Okay, well, I went to the batting cages, then I ate some soup, then I fed my plant...

Then we're not polar opposites! His acting is tremendous! I congratulated the guy on twitter I was so impressed.

Excellent! Truly we are lost brothers.

And yeah, everytime Niijima's like "Obviously you must have had help from someone to do this" and then it's like (Social Link Spoilers, just reveals who is one)
"I tried to fuck my maid-teacher so she let me cut class"

LiK

Oh shit, got hit on Twitter with a P5 spoiler bot. Was warned in Gaming about it. MAnaged to block/mute it before I read any details. Be careful guys. I forgot to just mute out Persona 5 in general to avoid it.

?

I'm not slamming on that in particular, noted it because I liked it. It's more lines like
"I didn't expect someone like you would care about that tactless stuff"

Oh ok, didn't seem that bad to me.

silva1991

Hey, isn't the Star Arcana like super important 0_o ? If I'm not reading this wrongly on the guide it allows you to
switch between active and reserve party members on the fly in battle
. Isn't that like super useful?

I talked about it few pages back. It's very useful.

Do most people beat the first dungeon in one go? I just got told I'm halfway to the end, and pretty close to running out of SP. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go back to the real world, but also kinda feel like that would be a waste of a day to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom