• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG+? Few months down the road so it can feel fresh, besides I missed a lot of stuff like the iconic
Reaper
enemy.

And to answer your question no one lol I wasn't paying attention to the choices its 3am so my mind was on autopilot.

Ahh ok then but if when you have time can you check your key item to see who you hung out with. I need to if different item has different effects

silva1991

bearpun-noscale.jpg

Lol

He can be annoying at times, but still love him.

Twins Confidant Question - Trying to fuse a
Matador
with megarula. I already have it on my compendium but w.o the spell. I was playing around with fusion combos so now I don't wanna waste more yen trying to do it randomly

Well, had to return the rental ps4 today so I didn't get to finish the game but I got through most of the first 30ish hours.

It was a fun ride, maybe when I have enough money to buy a PS4 I will play it without feeling pressed for time.

Circumstances have conspired to keep me from this game. I have only played the first five hours or so, but already I'm enjoying the tone and setting more than p4.

Matador
with megarula. I already have it on my compendium but w.o the spell. I was playing around with fusion combos so now I don't wanna waste more yen trying to do it randomly
You mean
matador with magaru? try regent+mokoi or high pixie+jack o lantern

Jotakori

Finally ready to start this game (whoo!) but before I do, does P5 have a reward for 100%-ing on first playthrough?
If I remember correctly P3 had like a special Persona you could fuse if you got all the social links to 100%. So just wanna know if this is something I need to worry about (aka mess with a guide), or if there is no rewards and I'd be good to go through blind?

dlauv

This game is certainly crack. Over two days I've played it probably 22 hours.

Why are all of the antagonist revelations so coincidental? It's so corny. "Oh, and wouldn't you believe it, I also.... mwa-ha-ha."

jiggles

Banned
Matador

Is there any way to check what you've been asked for if you forgot? Can't see it anywhere

Sölf

I barly have any time at the moment, so it took me this long just to finish the first palace. xD

Not really a spoiler, but anyway. I am at 5/5.

First of all, the dungeon is SO DAMN GOOD! It's amazing how much better the game has become just because the dungeons are no longer randomly generated.
The other things are just Persona, but I haven't really done much in that regard yet.
Difficulty wise I started at Merciless Mode, but changed to Hard rather quick, because the 3x damage due to weakness ist just stupid.

The first palace boss was awesome, much better than any P3 and P34 bosses. The fight itself reminded me more of Persona Q bosses and I really hope the other bosses are similar. It's so damn good.

One thing though, I miss all those themes with lyrics. Aside from the opening,
only the battle theme so far had any lyrics. :(

The wait was totally worth it.

Dark_castle

I'm not very sure, but after we captured a new persona from battle, is it automatically registered in the Velvet room, or do I first have to bring it to the Velvet room? Sometimes new Persona sucks and my roster is full and I want to delete them, but I'm in mid dungeon.

Frimaire

I'm not very sure, but after we captured a new persona from battle, is it automatically registered in the Velvet room, or do I first have to bring it to the Velvet room? Sometimes new Persona sucks and my roster is full and I want to delete them, but I'm in mid dungeon.

The first time you obtain a new Persona it is automatically registered to the Compendium.
Otherwise you need to go to the Velvet Room to Register any changes.

finally started

personally i dont understand the initial premise
why would a guy that rescued a women from being raped be sentenced and why would everybody treat him shitty even though they kniw his story (especially the restaurant owner, who seems like a decent guy so far)

Arkain

Spoilers for june (6/9):
so Goro's first real introduction, and he can already hear Morgana talk. He mentioned hearing the group talk about pancakes, and the only one who referred to Dome Town as "that pancake-looking place" was Morgana. Very sketchy.

Delio

Spoilers for june (6/9):
so Goro's first real introduction, and he can already hear Morgana talk. He mentioned hearing the group talk about pancakes, and the only one who referred to Dome Town as "that pancake-looking place" was Morgana. Very sketchy.

Yeah i noticed that right away.

Xeteh

finally started

why would a guy that rescued a women from being raped be sentenced and why would everybody treat him shitty even though they kniw his story (especially the restaurant owner, who seems like a decent guy so far)

It gets explained.

Chaos17

This game is certainly crack. Over two days I've played it probably 22 hours.

Why are all of the antagonist revelations so coincidental? It's so corny. "Oh, and wouldn't you believe it, I also.... mwa-ha-ha."

Yeah and the prosecutor kinda spoil you everything too >.>

Jintor

finally started

The game's basic theme is adults are shitty, it's really not a difficult leap to extrapolate...

Dantis

finally started

Yeah, it's a bit of a leap of logic to push the game's point, but that's kind of how these games are.

Persona has always been more than the sum of its parts. You just have to kind of glaze over some of the bad stuff. There's so much good stuff in there if you can.

nOoblet16

Uh just had complete control over my day taken back to back for 6 days straight. The game shouldn't do that, it should always give you afternoons and evenings to do whatever you want, and have these story conversations not take your entire time of day. Infact even just giving every evening should be fine...none of this "you're tired go to sleep" business.

mike6467

I'm roughly 30 hours in and getting ready for the 3rd palace. Given like 2 hours of that involved me and friends
drinking and laughing at the VA before reloading shit.

This game has yet to not work on any level for me, including the most absurd. GG Atlus.

evolve9

A question: if I order Persona 5 from the french Amazon store, will I get the english version? Is there even a french translation of the game? The game is either overpriced or out of stock everywhere else and there's a nifty little discount on the french Amazon store so this would be a good opportunity to pick it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Weiss

Banned
Yeah, it's a bit of a leap of logic to push the game's point, but that's kind of how these games are.

Persona has always been more than the sum of its parts. You just have to kind of glaze over some of the bad stuff. There's so much good stuff in there if you can.

It's explained later.

Chaos17

Beginning of chapter 4: Ryugi gtfo!
stop being so childish, going after hackers is so stupid!! Just because they tainted you! Man I hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom