• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

god, i love this game's characters.

5/25 basic s-link premise spoilers
Kawakami just spilling the beans about meido service, Makoto has started slipping from 'investigating' us to basically running into me at the train station and bitching about the principal, and Mishima is so adorably wussy I can't help but egg him on as he tries desperately to pick up chicks and be cool. lmao

Ydelnae

6/11

Sojiro waiting until Ann got alone to ask her if she got a boyfriend was a bit creepy. There's this mystery going around him with who is he always talking on the phone and why does he show resentement to other men that I hope he doesn't become a Shadow or something, I really like this character.

sn00zer

Anyone on here have a habit of stopping persona games 30 hrs in? I did it with 3 and 4. Was wondering of someone with simila experience got over that hump with persona 5.really interested in the game but don't think I'll finish it

N° 2048

lol this game.

Last day to study before exams but chose to get my Kindness up instead so I can hang out with
Ann

Did bad on test. Life choices. No regrets.

suracity

6/11

Sojiro waiting until Ann got alone to ask her if she got a boyfriend was a bit creepy. There's this mystery going around him with who is he always talking on the phone and why does he show resentement to other men that I hope he doesn't become a Shadow or something, I really like this character.

Nah i think he wants to know if MC has a chance or something.

nOoblet16

lol this game.

Last day to study before exams but chose to get my Kindness up instead so I can hang out with
Ann

Did bad on test. Life choices. No regrets.
I mean that's very much like real life. I once ended up meeting a woman just 2 weeks before my final exams for my degree and I'd spend time with her in the library everyday lol.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I mean that's very much like real life. I once ended up meeting a woman just 2 weeks before my final exams for my degree and I'd spend time with her in the library everyday lol.
Tell me that story on PSN party chat someday. Maybe we should play some R6 again.

Just noticed a lot of my confidants are at 1 or 2. Just focused on Takemi and Ryuji mostly.

nOoblet16

What's the best party composition for the third palace?

After dealing with the first encounter earlier, I'm not too confident.
The boss or the palace ? For the boss I went all attack and had Makoto, Ann and Yusuke. Tbh I kept them for the majority of the dungeon and only switched in Ryuji and Morgana when people started to run out of SP.

Both Makoto and Ryuji deal really high damage which helps a lot to finish fights quicker. Even though MC can deal a lot of damage I use him simply for exploiting elemental weakness since he can have all elements with him at any given point, rather than damage dealing like the other two.

btkadams

Where does the Moon Confidant hang out?
The network feature shows people hanging out with him right now, but I don't see him anywhere (I am rank 2).

JBwB

Well shit... This may actually have a high chance of becoming my GOAT.

Only 5 hours in and I'm already getting that feeling. I love absolutely everything about it so far.

Fuck you Kamoshida
!

Only 5 hours in and I'm already getting that feeling. I've absolutely loved everything about it so far.
You're going to love the rest. Buckle up, buckaroo... I found the first 10hrs to be almost unbearable but the game gets way better so you're in for a treat

megalowho

Anyone on here have a habit of stopping persona games 30 hrs in? I did it with 3 and 4. Was wondering of someone with simila experience got over that hump with persona 5.really interested in the game but don't think I'll finish it
Sure, I think that's kind of a natural response for a really long game that's structured in a serialized manner. I took a long break before finishing P3 and shorter ones throughout P4, returning for binges when I was in the mood for Persona again. Kept me from getting burnt out.

On the other hand I set aside Tokyo Mirage Sessions after 20 hours or so and haven't gone back yet. But personally I'm feeling P5 to a degree that I don't want to put it down, while also wanting to savor my playthrough. Feeling like it'll be the first in the series I don't take an extended break during.

nOoblet16

The theme in 4th dungeon is great. Infact the music has been a stand out in this game, 3rd and 4th dungeon especially have good music.

Chaos17

Only 5 hours in and I'm already getting that feeling. I love absolutely everything about it so far.

Fuck you Kamoshida
!
Wait until you meet automatic death (*゚∀゚)

Goddammit, the Untouchable theme is my favorite track in the game. How are people not talking about this song??

When I have to do menial menu business, I like to fast travel there just to hear the song as I go.

Lusankya

finally started

personally i dont understand the initial premise
why would a guy that rescued a women from being raped be sentenced and why would everybody treat him shitty even though they kniw his story (especially the restaurant owner, who seems like a decent guy so far)

This will be explained later. Basically the guy just wasn't any guy and the woman testified against you.

nOoblet16

Goddammit, the Untouchable theme is my favorite track in the game. How are people not talking about this song??

When I have to do menial menu business, I like to fast travel there just to hear the song as I go.
I find that one to be the worst theme in the game by far..I might even hate it actually simply because of the opening.

My favourite one is actually the dungeon theme from dungeon 3 and 4.

Capella

It's been stuck in my head all week. I love track.

I'm on April 20th, playing on merciless, reached the treasure a few hours ago, now I'm grinding to the death. Party Joker/Skull/Mona/Panther, all level 9. Don't think, I grind to level 10 for now though. Fucking 14 hours in, considering I am only April 20th

Also, someone knows if you can claim the healing set again in new game+? I consider selling the Soma

I'm on April 20th, playing on merciless, reached the treasure a few hours ago, now I'm grinding to the death. Party Joker/Skull/Mona/Panther, all level 9. Don't think, I grind to level 10 for now though. Fucking 14 hours in, considering I am only April 20th

Also, someone knows if you can claim the healing set again in new game+? I consider selling the Soma

I don't know if you can claim it again but I definitly sold the Soma.

50,000 yen for something that's useless in the early game? Yes please.

I don't know if you can claim it again but I definitly sold the Soma.

50,000 yen for something that's useless in the early game? Yes please.

That 50k set me ahead so much up top. I bought the highest tier weapons and armor along with that Chakra whatever accessory (that adds 10SP) for my entire team. Didn't necessarily get me through the palace quicker, but certainly made it easier.

I think what bothers me about Ann's outfit is that it doesn't fit her character? Japan really likes the domme-y look with leather and whips but Ann's personality is so completely not the sexy femme fatale. Everyone else's costumes (so far) mostly match their personality. Hers just seems like utilizing the cat burglar archetype because they needed to fit one in there even if the character wasn't sultry or flirty or comfortable in their body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom