• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type2

At what level of the social link it is required to have a matching persona? I started interacting with Sun but the first available sun persona is pretty high level for being in the second palace.

At what level of the social link it is required to have a matching persona? I started interacting with Sun but the first available sun persona is pretty high level for being in the second palace.

It's never required it just makes increasing rank faster. The Sun link doesn't get a boost from having a matching Persona.

Just had the most BS moment in this game since P4. Hell, probably since P3

Get hit by Mabufu, team gets frozen. Then next turn get hit by Mamudo and only the MC dies...

Jintor

Hey any tips on fusing whatever the Twin's second request is? I got the lion thing but I can't be arsed getting Frei onto it... got Mafrei onto it just be futzing around, but these kids aren't happy with that...

Xeteh

Well damn. I've been doing it wrong the whole time lol

No worries, I had no idea you could all out at that point until someone mentioned it in this thread.

Hey any tips on fusing whatever the Twin's second request is? I got the lion thing but I can't be arsed getting Frei onto it... got Mafrei onto it just be futzing around, but these kids aren't happy with that...

Easiest way is
Jack Frost (Magician) with Makami (Temperance)

I've made up my mind, I'm going to date Tae.

I don't get this, why do so many games release special edition with POST but not include all the tracks.

I wish I knew. There's plenty of space on the CD. There's no point in including it like this. Probably hoping people buy that as well. Or maybe it's an agreement with the person/person's who make the music

Wish I can help you, did a whole bunch or random fusing. I just know I used Makami in the final fuse.

Acorn

Man, this apparently being fucking awesome isn't good for my backlog. I got half way through Horizon then bought MEA which I'm about 30 hours into and now I just wanna buy this. I will get back to actually finishing games one day...

Just waiting on my voucher from Sony then I'll buy this and hopefully finish it before Prey.

Opa-Pa

By the way, at what point can you actually play something at the arcade? I imagine it's possible because the soundtrack includes some... Interesting tracks haha.

You can always wait till you have access to skill cards and use the Frei one included in the free DLC.

DNAbro

By the way, at what point can you actually play something at the arcade? I imagine it's possible because the soundtrack includes some... Interesting tracks haha.

You can always wait till you have access to skill cards and use the Frei one included in the free DLC.

the games aren't in the arcade

You can eventually buy a retro game console for your room.

OrionX

I love the little comments demons make in battle. The sassy ones are my favorite.
"I actually have plans later, so..."
lol

Squishy3

So is there any actual reason as to why I can't heal the hunger status ailment WITH THE ITEM THAT SAYS IT HEALS HUNGER?

The only thing that works is Hiranya.

Time management is still terrible as always I see. Exams over 3 days period. Still can't do anything after school time.... I WANT MY STAT INCREASING ACTIVITIES!

I also desperately need money for everything and to take baths on Mondays and Thursdays ;_;

Just started the 2nd dungeon and all stats are at 2 so good progress on that end.

Links are in terrible shape but thats what NG+ is for along with filled stats for Gary-Stu MC

Dunno who to romance this time around but I'll keep my options open.

Totakeke

Beat the game at 107 hours. I'll probably say another 5-10 hours on top of that easy for game overs and redos.

The epilogue is done really well, by the time it's really over you feel like they've let you linger enough on the world. I think they've stuck the landing this time as well.

I want a change of structure for the next Persona game, but still if it's still the same as this one I'll still buy a console just to play the game. The series still does a lot of things that no other game dabbles in, and as a package it's even more magnificent.

After Zelda and this, I think I really need to take a break for a while.

Palace 4.

I keep saying, "I need to go back and rest." And I don't, and somehow end up progressing further.

I'm pretty sure now that I'm at the very end of it, and this is my first time going after it unlocked. I still have
26 days
left.

MC has 30 SP. I'm going for it. :p

DNAbro

8/22 spoilers
Politician says obvious fake bullshit. Old people eat it up. Made me laugh but uhh reality.

Minor spoilers

Perineum

I'm unsure how important grinding is in P5 compared to P4.

I am second dungeon, just reached treasure room, and have everyone level 19. I have about 80K money sitting around too in case I need to buy anything, but I never purchase healing items, and I have been conservative on my purchases of new weapons and armor too.

I am playing on normal if that makes a difference. I have found two enemies worth ambushing for easy money.

Should I grind more? Is there an amount of money to always have on hand? (20k, 30K, 50k?)

Oh, and when an enemy is the last one and begs for its life, and I ask for it to cough up its money I noticed I have more options now. I can make it cough up more, and more than once. If I succeed in a give me more, but then fail after, do I still keep the successful amount? Or is it a you only keep what you succeeded with? Also, instead of asking for more I can all out attack. Same question here could I ask for money, ask for money, all out attack and keep everything plus get the exp from offing it?

KodaRuss

Time management is still terrible as always I see. Exams over 3 days period. Still can't do anything after school time.... I WANT MY STAT INCREASING ACTIVITIES!

I also desperately need money for everything and to take baths on Mondays and Thursdays ;_;

Just started the 2nd dungeon and all stats are at 2 so good progress on that end.

Links are in terrible shape but thats what NG+ is for along with filled stats for Gary-Stu MC

Dunno who to romance this time around but I'll keep my options open.

I am currently in the exact same boat. I am about to throw Morgana out in the street if she doesnt stop telling me to go to bed.

Elfstruck

I'm unsure how important grinding is in P5 compared to P4.

Should I grind more? Is there an amount of money to always have on hand? (20k, 30K, 50k?)

Oh, and when an enemy is the last one and begs for its life, and I ask for it to cough up its money I noticed I have more options now. I can make it cough up more, and more than once. If I succeed in a give me more, but then fail after, do I still keep the successful amount? Or is it a you only keep what you succeeded with? Also, instead of asking for more I can all out attack. Same question here could I ask for money, ask for money, all out attack and keep everything plus get the exp from offing it?

After the third dungeon, I had to spend 100k for
an event with the fortune teller
. You don't get to keep the money if the negotiation fails as far as I remember. However, you get to keep the money even if you decide to do an all out attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom