• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Boy Yusuke sure wins you over quick.

that's good to hear unless you are talking about his introduction.
I am at like day 5/17 or so
(just entered the museum for the first time)
and just refer to him as Dickface >.>

I am not fond of him or the class rep at this point

cheez124

whew, just blew through the 5th dungeon in one go. had to use a few SP restoring items, i hope that doesn't come back to bite me later...

So can somebody explain to me how the fortune arcana works (Rank 1)?

You pay 5000 yens to get one of your stats evolve more quickly on the same day.... tried it with kindness, with a job and the plant, but it didn't change anything, still got the same amount of point anyway! So how does that work?

thanks

whew, just blew through the 5th dungeon in one go. had to use a few SP restoring items, i hope that doesn't come back to bite me later...

you can esaily gain SP restoring item in the vending machine every week, or by confusing ennemies again and again (they'll drop HP, SP item, and lot of money, and it scales with your persona luck)!
just guard and keep confusing them with pulinpa or tentaroofoo!

You will also be able to
brew coffee or make cury, by paying, without passing time, with the temperence confident

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
question related to level 5 clinic:
what's more useful, a level two two or three SP adhesive, or a couple level ones?

ramyeon

question related to level 5 clinic:
what's more useful, a level two two or three SP adhesive, or a couple level ones?
If you been the accessory then Level 3. But wait until you rank her up to 7 before getting it for the discount.

GReeeeN

How do I increase my social rank with Takemi?, the only options I have is to buy medicine from her

Also with my social stats, It still says I have level 1 of everything when it's been shown me ranking up knowledge, guts, et throughout the game, is this a glitch?

Xeteh

The Phantoms because seriously everyone calls them Phantom Thieves the entire game. I forget there was even a name unless there's a calling card.

Jiraiza

Hmm, can you get multiple requests for a single Mementos run? Currently on the third one so far and was wondering if I can put that off until I get more.

Exentryk

Managed to start this today, even though I wasn't expecting to have time for it.

Really surprised by how streamlined it is so far (
past the castle now
), and loving the chunky and meaty cutscenes. Love this aspect in RPGs. The aesthetic is really strong and unique, the voice acting seems to be great, and the story is intriguing so far. The combat seems really fluid with the little that has been exposed so far. Looking forward to exploring gameplay aspects once it opens up.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Spent 200k on four SP Regen 3 accessories. Hope it was worth the investment for like I have very less money now. I hope the gun shop guy gives a discount at high ranks because his prices are way too high.

daveo42

Banned
Made it to the fourth dungeon.
Man this is going to get way dark ain't it?

I didn't have the issues it seems a good deal of people had with the third dungeon. I cleared it in one day. I am on Normal tho...so maybe that's the reason. Realistically I thought the issue was going to be
the timeframe being cut super short until the deadline was extended by several weeks.

Still need to better plan out my days...so many social links, so many skills to level, and so little money.

robotrock

Banned
you guys grinding in this at all? i kind of just run through the dungeons, make sure i see everything once, and then enjoy the boss fight. they can be pretty tense but i don't really think i'm under leveled or over leveled yet. i dont know if the game is gonna throw some huge diffuculty spike at some point (ive just finished the fourth palace), but been pretty impressed with the balance so far. it's a good ride

daveo42

Banned
you guys grinding in this at all? i kind of just run through the dungeons, make sure i see everything once, and then enjoy the boss fight. they can be pretty tense but i don't really think i'm under leveled or over leveled yet. i dont know if the game is gonna throw some huge diffuculty spike at some point (ive just finished the fourth palace), but been pretty impressed with the balance so far. it's a good ride

Only in Mementos and mostly to shake down more demons for cash. Even then I've only been in there a total of three times. About to do my fourth run and I'm at the start of the fourth dungeon. The game really doesn't make it worth it to grind for experience, at least up to the point I'm at.

You don't need to grind in the SMT / Persona games, it's always pretty well balanced, even if you play in hard! (i didn't play the SNES games though, so i don't know for these ones)

Just made it to 5/5. So far I'm pretty happy with the game. It's on par with P4G so far and much better than ME:A. I'm glad I decided to drop ME for now in favor of starting this.

Strings

I think you mean:

Puns are punny!

terminator-smiling-Arnold-Schwarzenegger.gif

cheez124

jesus christ that 5th dungeon boss was ridiculous. barely beat him

5th dungeon spoilers:
that stupid burger attack does so much damage even when guarding, and then there's okumura constantly casting debuffs from the back...ughhh. plus, you can't use any all out attacks throughout the battle thanks to him. easily the most un-fun boss battle so far

PixelatedBookake

jesus christ that 5th dungeon boss was ridiculous. barely beat him

5th dungeon spoilers:
that stupid burger attack does so much damage even when guarding, and then there's okumura constantly casting debuffs from the back...ughhh. plus, you can't use any all out attacks throughout the battle thanks to him. easily the most un-fun boss battle so far

Yeah that boss fight just wasn't fun.
The self-destructing robots didn't help either

Jolkien

Quick question, if I capture a Persona and I put him in my line up, I can replace him with another after without the need to register it to unlock it in the compendium right ?

Zesh

Is it worth using SP recovery items to farm the first Mementos boss some more? I have a 50 SP and a full SP recovery; I think I can make about 300K with those two.

Saprol

I stick around in palaces when I'm close to the level req to fuse something I want either for combat or to hand in to the velvet room.

Also I want to buy a lot of crap so I've been doing a lot of negotiations. Switching to confusing mementos bosses now that I'm running low before the next palace run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom