• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you really start to tire of Social Links asking you for high social stat requirements half way through.

I first got kind of irritated by Makoto wanting level 5 charm... Now Yusuke is wanting what I can only assume is level 5 proficiency...
Level 4 for Yusuke.

nOoblet16

Matador with Swift Strike and Morgana's Lucky Strike is the best against him.
I know, it's what I've been using but it's all RNG while he has a very devastating AoE attack that h does all the time which takes 40% of my party health in one go and I end up being in the defensive. If I put him to sleep then the dude recovers a ridiculous amount of health whenever it's his turn and he is asleep (why? Isn't he bloody asleep? Lol)

Ydelnae

Are you able to find every Persona from the dungeons in the Mementos? I will be able to complete the 3rd dungeon in just one go but it will be impossible to get every persona from there this time, if I can't get them there I will have to go back another day before sending the card.

Merkunt

Man I absolutely hate that Anubis (Bearer of Scales) enemy in the 4th dungeon. Zero weakness, dodges pretty much any status ailments that's not sleep, has lots of HP and SP (which he can recover), way higher levelled than any other common enemy in the dungeon, has high damage AoE attacks and worst of all you often fight two of them.

Worst enemy I've fought in the game by far !

Get an Isis. She's immune to both Bless and Curse. He seems to be highly susceptible to Rage.

LOZLINK

Man I absolutely hate that Anubis (Bearer of Scales) enemy in the 4th dungeon. Zero weakness, dodges pretty much any status ailments that's not sleep, has lots of HP and SP (which he can recover), way higher levelled than any other common enemy in the dungeon, has high damage AoE attacks and worst of all you often fight two of them.

Yeah, definitely. I just finished that dungeon and hated them. Especially when there's two.

Laws00

you'll never see it COM-IIIIIIIIING
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

aravuus

Ryuji, acting freely of his own will, decided to use Mazio against two enemies we already knew deflected lightning...

Good job, Ryuji. I guess your AI being dumb fits your character, though.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Ryuji, acting freely of his own will, decided to use Mazio against two enemies we already knew deflected lightning...

Good job, Ryuji. I guess your AI being dumb fits your character, though.

Using the AI? I've never even considered it. Direct commands all the time.

So maybe start using some of the skills you have access too.

Use high crit chance moves such as miracle punch to down them.
Use utility moves such as taunts, rage war to prevent them from casting any spells at all!
Use tetraja to avoid Instakills.

You have a ton of options available to you, and the game is now making sure you know how to use them.

Merkunt

Use utility moves such as taunts, rage war to prevent them from casting any spells at all!

You have a ton of options available to you, and the game is now making sure you know how to use them.

Also this, fuse Principality asap for Tetraja.

Reposting this...
i had shisaa with a physical light all attack. that was basically enough to beat him. rest was debuffs and healing. try to debuff his attack when it's buffed. buff your main attacker if possible but it's not necessary. once i got my strat down he was down on the 2nd try. he's a tough boss at first imo but manageable. all my guys went down in 1-2 attacks too so i don't know what's different for you.

Auctopus

Just beat the 2nd dungeon boss at level 17. Was that too low? Because that was a very frustrating difficulty spike. Maybe it was just the setup.

RalchAC

Finished the second boss. I'm playing on Normal. It was a tense fight I'd say. I think I should have brought Yusuke instead of Ann, but whatever.

The skill
that turned your ally weak to everything
was... quite something. Sometimes you couldn't even use guard before another piece attacked him.

Hope I start getting Ma-spells soon. For buffs and shit. I haven't gone all out with Persona fusion so far because I have many coops at a low level. I've just gone to Mementos for the second time in order to hunt the
bully's bully.
. Hope I start getting more than one quest at a time, though :(

Lmao, this is perfect

One of the reasons I love the combat is because Im always singin-a-long lol

One of the first things I did was trying to see if I could lower battle sounds so I could hear the theme song better.

Is spending time with Sojiro even worth for non-rank events when you can just brew coffee instead?

I'd like to know this too. Anybody knows?

mike6467

So, I'm just starting the 3rd dungeon, but I have a question regarding the rest of the game (the question has spoilers from like the first 30 minutes of the game, the answer will have pretty major spoilers though).

Do you ever get out of the interview with Sae? In other words does the whole game take place in flashbacks during this interrogation, or does the story resolve that and take you into into present day?

Kinsei

Banned
I took down the second boss. It was pretty easy but still a lot of fun.

Anyone know what I should fuse to get Magaru onto Matador?

Just beat the 2nd dungeon boss at level 17. Was that too low? Because that was a very frustrating difficulty spike. Maybe it was just the setup.

My MVP persona for that fight was something you can make at level 16 (High Pixie) so I don't think you were underleveled.

RDreamer

I took down the second boss. It was pretty easy but still a lot of fun.

Anyone know what I should fuse to get Magaru onto Matador?

Spoiler in case others want to figure it out themselves:
Nekotama and Oberyion

Those might be spelled wrong, but you should figure out which.

nOoblet16

I said this before in this page itself that it has a rather low chance of hitting even if it says "high chance of critical". Same for a lot of other ailment which he just dodges a lot of the time when I try to stick something. I have not had issues with him so far but he is very boring to fight, it's only when I face two of them that I run into some trouble but it's alright now. He's just not fun to fight since he only does one thing.

Man you really start to tire of Social Links asking you for high social stat requirements half way through.

I first got kind of irritated by Makoto wanting level 5 charm... Now Yusuke is wanting what I can only assume is level 5 proficiency...

When you go after class, you gotta be good.

Late June spoilers :
Damn, Makoto's awakening
is the hypest shit ever. I actually went and rewatched that cutscene again. So good.

Kilau

Question:

I just finished the first palace
does anyone have a link to the up tempo song that plays the whole time you are there to finally steal Kamoshida's heart?
It was so damn good.

MSMrRound

Question:

I just finished the first palace
does anyone have a link to the up tempo song that plays the whole time you are there to finally steal Kamoshida's heart?
It was so damn good.

Life Will Change (no thumbnail spoiler)

Basically the song that's playing in the 4th promo video for the game. Yea it's among the hypest shit ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom