• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newman96

I've finished the first Palace and now have some spare time, a lot of what I can do requires me improving kindness and guts..what's the easiest way to do this?

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
Mid september is a real drag. I'm not allowed to do anything but press X for days on end. I hate this part of the game, when it just wrestles all control from you, and fast forwards through the days, only showing you dialogue scenes at specific times of the day. I have things I need to do, and I'm losing patience with the game because of shit like this.

Brilliant game, but these things are just stupid.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
image.php

I mean I'm speaking for persona. Every series gets to have their own dog/cat etc.
That said I would make an exception for a wolf given that I consider dogs and wolfs different.

I want Persona 6 to have a green or purple theme with either an elephant or a dolphin.

Even a dinosaur could work. Besides we already had a dog in Persona 3.

I like the elephant cause it gave me the most outlandish first thought flash for how that would work.

Dragner

I've finished the first Palace and now have some spare time, a lot of what I can do requires me improving kindness and guts..what's the easiest way to do this?

Kindness is hard to level. The most reliable way is working at the flower shop. Also buy there fertilizer for your plant. It will give you a bit of kindness. Other ways are movies and books but that is more rng dependant.

For guts the challenge of the Burger seems the best to me. Also doing the death S.Link will give you a bit of guts each time. Studyng in the school library also gives you a bit of guts.

silva1991

Mascots or not, I just hope Persona 6 will have a better party members variety like in P3.

P3 had few high schoolers, one child, one android and one dog

P4 and 3 have only high schoolers and one mascot.

Jintor

it wouldn't be a persona game if
your hotheaded idiot friend didn't get all the guys together to try and hit on girls
while on a beach trip

worst scene of the game so far, not just because of how expected it is, but also... the other bit.

Weebos

Banned
I'm in December now.

Really loving the game. The twist was cool, not what I was expecting but in a similar wheelhouse. The 7th dungeon is great so far, love the theme song.

Quick question about later game stuff:

I know the "playable" part ends on December 24th, does the game just fast forward through time to random events (like Valentine's) after that until the final fight?

vkrili

I'm in December now.

Really loving the game. The twist was cool, not what I was expecting but in a similar wheelhouse. The 7th dungeon is great so far, love the theme song.

Quick question about later game stuff:

I know the "playable" part ends on December 24th, does the game just fast forward through time to random events (like Valentine's) after that until the final fight?
Yes.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
New caretaker: MC, we need to talk about the Elephant in the room.

MC: ...

Haha. All I'm going to say the second thing that came to my mind would have been that the Japanese elephant(pronounced in JP as "Zou") puns would have been through the roooooof! I'd pity the translation team that would have to deal with that.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
second palace boss was super easy, I guess I lucked out because I had
rampage not only on Ryuji but also on MC because I fused one of those lion guys that has it, and Yusuke also has the aoe physical dmg
so yeah, piece of cake.

silva1991

Is there any guide to how I max out all the social links in one walkthrough? I'm on NG+ and I don't have to worry about leveling guts and other shit, so I have alot of free time.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oooh that little stinger at the end of the second palace has me intrigued fam

daveo42

Banned
Made it to September and am super close on a ton of Confidants but have yet to cap one yet. Hopefully I'll have enough days available after I clear these Memento quests, mainly
Death and Temperance
, so I can finish off two or three of them prior to the
school trip to Hawaii.

Sölf

Damn, I gues I should play Persona 3

My first was P4

While I agree that you should, I played P3 immediately after playing through P4G. And you just feel how much "worse" P3 is in comparison, since it lacks quite a few features from the newer ones.

You should still play it though.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
So apparently you can buy a flower book that gives you awesome hints when choosing flowers at the flower shop. Kindness 5!

Rhaknar

"we have too many dudes" these MC dick replies kill me man. Has anyone tried to do a full dick run? lol

Logash

Passionate listener popped for me 74 hours in. It was the one trophy I was worried about since I never got Hardcore Risette Fan in Persona 4. Now I am on track to Platinum :D

Chaos17

10/26 Finish
Sojiro and Futaba should've been introduced wayy earlier. Their sotory and relationship deepen so much stuff, I like it. Just like with Nanko and her father. The others members took this whole adventure too lightly until shit goes down like now. At least in Persona 4, they were serious from the begining toward the murderers.

27/10
Ryugi frustration, phewwwwww.
I wonder how Sojiro didn't come up to see what is happening with the scream he made.

aravuus

"we have too many dudes" these MC dick replies kill me man. Has anyone tried to do a full dick run? lol

Considering the replies you get, I doubt it'd change much. They're usually generic enough to apply to anything you could choose to say.

But yeah, the MC gets some amazing choices at times.

it wouldn't be a persona game if
your hotheaded idiot friend didn't get all the guys together to try and hit on girls
while on a beach trip

worst scene of the game so far, not just because of how expected it is, but also... the other bit.

This post is even better because the spoiler tag doesn't work, because should it even be considered one?

aravuus

Fuck, another stat wall blocking me from hanging out with the best character, Makoto

Just noticed my kindness and proficiency are at 2 lol. Should probably try and bring those up a bit too.

Arkeband

Banned
Is there a point in which Morgana will stop saying "COoooool, Joker!" every single time I hit someone's weakness? It's so annoying.

I assume once I get more party members I can just swap him/her/it out but then I'll have someone else spamming me with something else, I'm sure.

Chaos17

10/27 fnish
Well,I guess... meh... come on they should've been more suspicious and not act that surprised and frustrated -.-' Morgana hinted so many times but heores decided to brush it off the mental shutdowns. They could've gone interrogate anyone to have more hints by going to ask the shadows of corrupts politicals.

10/28
Makoto, you know your sister better than Akechi! Don't let him sway you!!!

Rhaknar

am I missing something or you cant replace personas? like, if I want a different one I have to fuse to get a free spot first, is that right? everytime I try to summon and im full it wont let me replace like when I negotiate for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom