• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriGen

I still have no word from Amazon, and I preordered last June. Still says "will arrive on Tuesday," but has not shipped yet. I'm still busy with Horizon, and started rewatching the P4 endurance run in the meantime.

I'm in the same boat. Amazon still says Tuesday but it's been "shipping soon" for a couple days -- and I ordered on June 7, 2016. I'm rewatching the ER in the meantime as well.

Zafir

Will download the JP audio, not sure ill use it, but if i recall correctly in the anime episode chopper was morgana and thats pretty tempting.

Anyone else in the UK still not had amazon dispatch TYH edition?

I mean I wouldn't expect it to ship out till the day before.

Amazon UK always ships pre-orders out to me on the day before and delivers on release.

A few times in the past they missed release date, but the past year or so they've been pretty reliable.

I want the Take Your Heart Edition but there's naught a single BestBuy in my area that has it in stock.... I have a $30 off coupon so I want to buy it there... I really want those goodies..

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
So, what should I do? Either I can upgrade Ryuji or the doctor's confidant, or study since the exam is near, or go to Memento? or maybe raise some other social stat... or... or... or.... or....

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

ramyeon

Can't believe I'll be starting this up at this time tomorrow morning. Crazy thinking back to when this was first announced!

Still no updates here.

Same old "Being shipped soon. Arriving Tuesday. We're preparing your order. Carrier information will be updated soon." for the past 4 days.

Amazon.ca, TYH Edition.

A CS reply said it would ship today too.

Pretty big Persona fan, and I've managed to go on a complete media blackout for this game. I've seen like one trailer, and honestly don't even know the main character's names. I wanted to try this to see if it would change my perception of the game once I play it.

Problem is that I have almost no hype for the game since I've been actively avoiding any information and media about this. Should I continue the blackout and go in blind, or should I check some stuff out to get a bit of hype going lol?

I believe there was a prequel anime announced (not sure if it even came out), if it is indeed released is it worth a watch?

GNOSIS

So are there any other vending machines that sell SP recovery items that I miss?

I found them at...
Courtyard
Bathhouse

I knew there had to be one from P4 so I walked around the city to try to find them.
It's only 5 SP each but you can buy it every week and it's better than nothing.

Edit: Found the answer a few pages earlier. So there is another one at the
arcade

Guys, lay it on me straight.

Do I need to have played any other Persona games? A friend of mine just told me that these are essentially Final Fantasy and all irrelevant to the others?

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Arriving tomorrow by 8PM, Orlando destination.

Based Amazon.

I thought shipping talk was only allowed in the waifu thread HEYO haha am I right guys my order hasn't shipped yet I'm getting so nervous please send help or better yet your special editions thank you

My Best Buy TYH still hasn't shipped as well.
i am okay with this, might have enough time to finish Cold Steel 2 before getting persona 5.

I thought shipping talk was only allowed in the waifu thread HEYO haha am I right guys my order hasn't shipped yet I'm getting so nervous please send help or better yet your special editions thank you
f81.jpg

Pretty big Persona fan, and I've managed to go on a complete media blackout for this game. I've seen like one trailer, and honestly don't even know the main character's names. I wanted to try this to see if it would change my perception of the game once I play it.

Problem is that I have almost no hype for the game since I've been actively avoiding any information and media about this. Should I continue the blackout and go in blind, or should I check some stuff out to get a bit of hype going lol?

I believe there was a prequel anime announced (not sure if it even came out), if it is indeed released is it worth a watch?
Nothing wrong with having little hype for it before playing, if you've come this far on a blackout might as well wait a few more days.

If you do want to check out something though then I'd say check out the daybreakers anime. It's short and won't really spoil anything from the game.

NMFried

I'm still a few hours in. The music is GOAT. I've never seen such perfect stylized menus in a game. It's just so blissful to play.

Don't know if this will help, but sometimes Amazon decides to troll me and ship the item close to midnight at my time just to have kept me worried about it the day before.

It should still arrive on time if that happens but usually only if your carrier service is UPS or FedEx. If that late shipment happens and your carrier is USPS though, I'm sorry. They WILL take that extra day.

Davilmar

I still have no word from Amazon, and I preordered last June. Still says "will arrive on Tuesday," but has not shipped yet. I'm still busy with Horizon, and started rewatching the P4 endurance run in the meantime.

I am really getting tired with Amazon and its inconsistent service. I had the same issue with the Switch where everyone had a different response. Here is what I got. I hope we both receive the game soon!

Persona_Amazon.jpg

ChrisD

Man I almost wish I had my copy Shipping rather than in-store Pickup from Best Buy! All these early copies have got me super giddy. Tomorrow will be long.

K' Dash

Game is preloading, coming fresh of 150 hrs from Zelda and knowing I will sink 200hrs on this makes me want to rethink my priorities in life :/

Nothing wrong with having little hype for it before playing, if you've come this far on a blackout might as well wait a few more days.

If you do want to check out something though then I'd say check out the daybreakers anime. It's short and won't really spoil anything from the game.

Hmm you're probably right. Thanks!

Hope everyone enjoys it/is enjoying it. Can't believe we finally have P5 here in the West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom