• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I streamed the entire JP version of the game. Nothing happened to me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If Atlus USA starts enforcing it, oh boy.

There's already some LPers on Youtube who have been posting vids for a few days now. Let's see if they get hit with a content ID flag.

silva1991

I still hate how they downgraded protagonist face in the final game

gif is from the first 2015 trailer

tumblr_njbdp4IQVa1sxcttho1_500.gif

Bl@de

Came home from work. Ate dinner. Played Persona 5 for 3 hours. Love it and it's everything I wanted (so far). So happy that the game is finally here.

A 4K patch for higher IQ would be great though^^ It's not like that would be a big challenge for the hardware. But I don't expect it.

Rising_Hei

Have been playing it for a while now, i'm digging the MC's backstory and i can resonate a lot with him :). Lovely and realistic, i like the perspective this game offers of real life, i think i'll have a blast xD

Anoxida

"Come on dude. You cant go after kamoshidas bitch" lmao the delivery on this line was perfect. This game is great so far. Love morganas english VA. Couldnt stand the JAP.

Lucifon

Audio quality of the English voices is really bugging me. Not sure why they went so low bitrate. The game is pretty small file size wise.

haolee

Neo Member
Question about the first palace.
You need a day to reach the treasure and then another one to kill the boss, right?

A day to reach the treasure, then spend the next daytime to send a calling card, then the next one to kill the boss. You don't have to send the card right after the day you reach the treasure, but you will always go kill the boss the day after sending the card.
Hope that makes sense.

LProtag

So I played FFXV and Nier: Automata with English voices because there was a ton of important dialogue going on in fights that I couldn't read.

Am I safe with going with Japanese audio considering the game is turn-based here?

Megasoum

Banned
I love the game and it has a ton of style but I wish they had made a high resolution texture pack for the PS4 version. This is especially apparent the first time you have to use the train to go to school and find your way in the train station.

barybll

Banned
I love the game and it has a ton of style but I wish they had made a high resolution texture pack for the PS4 version. This is especially apparent the first time you have to use the train to go to school and find your way in the train station.

Thankfully the train station is the worst offender

Happy launch day everyone! Since I can't play the game until Friday and Atlus seemed to have started a firestorm of spoilers and outrage with their streaming policies, I'm going to avoid Persona related things online for now. Have fun everyone!

aravuus

Alright, finally got Mementos. I gotta check how possible it'd be to more or less endlessly grind here on the low level area, I really need money now lol.

e: endlessly in one day, that is. If I can easily take care of encounters with just physical attacks, it shouldn't be hard.

So that auto recovery thing whats the deal with it? does it use items and how often can it be used?

Uses skills, so obviously it can be used as long as your healers still have enough SP

mileS

Some themes are FINALLY up on the store. The Joker one seems like its my favorite so far. Having the beneath the mask instrumental always going warms my freakin heart. Love it.

edit * scratch that, most of them are still only up on PS3. Ann seems to be the only one out on PS4 right now.

Meowster

I'm really confused. Why is everyone acted like I murdered someone for scratching a man that was attacking a woman? Or maybe they are leaving me in the dark about what happened.

Goddamn when are the training wheels coming off? About 3 hours in and i'm still in the damn tutorial. Luckily the story is super interesting but still...

haolee

Neo Member
Some themes are FINALLY up on the store. The Joker one seems like its my favorite so far. Having the beneath the mask instrumental always going warms my freakin heart. Love it.

Let's see if you still feel the same after hearing it for 100 hours in the main game. I want to tear my hair out every time I hear that song.

Matsukaze

I'm really confused. Why is everyone acted like I murdered someone for scratching a man that was attacking a woman? Or maybe they are leaving me in the dark about what happened.
Because your side of the story never got out. It's implied the drunk guy used his political influence to put your reputation in the shitter and when the news broke, you were painted in as negative a light as possible.

Lunar15

Bro-tagonist is usually the foil of the main character. Joker's someone who "always has a plan in his head", so it goes that Ryuji is clueless and driven by impulse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom