• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Mass Effect actually had a re-occuring reporter that would have been PERFECT for this role in the game, yet they killed her off in something random not even referenced in the game's fiction sometime between ME2 and ME3 just so they could stick CHOBOT in?!

THAT WAS AWESOME.

I remember her, she was badass...and then Chobot.

p4faqJe.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfqcVMhw-Vk

Andrefpvs

This just popped into my mind for whatever reason:

Did anyone notice how it took until Persona 4 Golden for Yosuke to
buy Chie another copy of Trial of the Dragon
? :p

Caladrius

PersonaGAF is always burning though. We just ignore that and continue denying that Persona 5 is happening.

Tuesdays, the scars you left run deep

Speaking of which, ten days left, and my skepticism is turning to hype... It'll be a real heartbreaker if we don't get Persona 5.

I'm feeling that creative itch again. Since my Vita wallpaper project went over so well, I'd like to offer my (limited) services to PersonaGAF again. Not everyone has a Vita, so let's expand this out to any device. Send me your requests-- device, game, character, etc., and I'll see what I can do.

Oh, and I found a site full of ripped sprites and artwork from P4A, so I think I might do a charcter series for HD monitors and/or PS3...

kewlmyc

jello-senpai pls. Atlus does what it does. Sometimes you just gotta jel lo with the flo.

Are you saying you're too kewl for his toddfoolery?

I'ma call ah d' h'rious name puns to be terrible. Also, your name is impossible to pun with :(

That pun was EMT-er than the number 0.

I got nothin'.

That's very Scrafty of you.

uPRcRAj.jpg

I'm feeling that creative itch again. Since my Vita wallpaper project went over so well, I'd like to offer my (limited) services to PersonaGAF again. Not everyone has a Vita, so let's expand this out to any device. Send me your requests-- device, game, character, etc., and I'll see what I can do.

Oh, and I found a site full of ripped sprites and artwork from P4A, so I think I might do a charcter series for HD monitors and/or PS3...

1080p P4A wallpapers for my collection, please.

Do a Junpei theme for PS3! I've had my Shadow of the Colossus dynamic theme for a long while and I'm looking for something fresh to replace it.

Meia

Yosuke's face is hilarious.

Was gonna say what the hell are he and Yu doing?

And naturally Chie looks probably the happiest she could possibly be in the pic. Guessing Rise has decided to add more spice to hers as well, nice touch.

Wondering why Kanji and Yukiko are eating wash cloths though. At least Kanji looks angry about it.

Meia

Do a Junpei theme for PS3! I've had my Shadow of the Colossus dynamic theme for a long while and I'm looking for something fresh to replace it.

Something for the PS3 would be lovely, yeah. A Persona 3 or 4 one would be nice. Still using a dynamic Uncharted 3 one, though I have been using the excellent Kingdom Hearts one lately.

It's mind boggling to me still that you can't change anything with the PS4 in terms of wallpaper or theme...

EDIT: Meant to edit instead of post, blah, posting after waking up 10 minutes ago = bad. :\

I love that they represent almost all of the series there, even SMT 1 and 2. Glad to see them still hold the entire thing in their hearts.

Where is SMT NINE

Lunar15

Look, I've seen enough hype trains in my time to know that this one is full steam ahead. There's no stopping it at this point. We're all in it to win it.

Gazoinks

I actually haven't really been thinking about it. I'll get hyped once it's actually announced, at which point I will devour all non-plot-spoiler info about it that I can.

Squire

Banned
You guys are just going to cry in the end. It's what always happens. Jump out of the train and run into the woods before the sorrow eats you alive.

Your last couple of posts in this thread and the Atlus teaser thread look real dumb, bro. Friendly heads-up.

Dr. Buni

You guys better be ready for a disappointment come the 24th. My gut is telling me it won't be a persona 5 announcement.
Yeah, I just read your post in the other thread. You kind of killed my hype (which might be a good thing, if Persona 5 isn't announced on the 24th).

Still hoping it is Persona 5. It is been fucking 5 years since Persona 4, it is about time. Atlus pls

Moonlight

Banned
Frankly, given the dirt that's been dug up, it's more unreasonable to presume it isn't Persona 5. This is where pessimism and realism forks.

Caladrius

p-ch.jp seems to have moved and is now on the exact same IP address as persona5.jp (1.33.188.62), an address that does not seem to be used by any other Atlus sites (I tested a few, most were on 111.89.179.xxx, and p-ch.jp also used to be there). If there were any doubts after yesterdays trace route where the last address was different, they should be cleared now. It's happening.

BELIEVE

Just tested this myself, exact same IP address. It's fucking happening.

This mystery is solved.

http://p-ch.jp/ and http://persona5.jp/ have the same IP addresses and domain servers, and the traceroute for the sites are the same.

Well then, get ready for Persona 5 on November 24, I guess.

Taken from the P4U2 Dengeki interview. When translated, it says "The sequel (referring to P4U2) will be open to the public on November 15."
Whether they mean this will be an announcement or release date, is beyond me. But, this confirms that November 24 is for Persona 5, and not for P4U2.

Just reposting this to remind everybody. We have every reason to believe it is Persona 5 this time. Stop. Worrying.

Lunar15

Also, P4UUSH has its own website, already revealed.

Look, there's certainly a possibility it could be something other than P5. The cities are absolutely a headscratcher. But there's mounting evidence that we're looking at P5 here.

CrazyDude

Just reposting this to remind everybody. We have every reason to believe it is Persona 5 this time. Stop. Worrying.

This doesn't mean anything. I host hundreds of unrelated sites on a single IP.

Erm. "後編は、11月15日の公開を予定しています" refers to the second half of the interview being posted on Nov 15. It has nothing to do with P4U2. :p

Trying to get people to break my growing pessimism.

Caladrius

It's a two month countdown that just so happens to have been moved to a location with a major name. I can't post more indepth for fear of the server pooping itself, but try not to worry, Atlus ain't square enix.

While staying up late for the Spike TV PS4 launch show (new Uncharted, wooo!), I decided to test a P4A HD wallpaper. I started with the first character alphabetically, so Sophia lucks out with a sneak peek at a possible Aigis wallpaper.

I'm not sure I like it enough to make it the template for the whole series, but it was a fun experiment. Let me know your thoughts on this!

Gazoinks

While staying up late for the Spike TV PS4 launch show (new Uncharted, wooo!), I decided to test a P4A HD wallpaper. I started with the first character alphabetically, so Sophia lucks out with a sneak peek at a possible Aigis wallpaper.

I'm not sure I like it enough to make it the template for the whole series, but it was a fun experiment. Let me know your thoughts on this!

I like it! Very cool. My only real visual issue with it is the rough edges on the glass shard triangle things.

Positive anything is better than negative nothing.

Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.

Pessimists calculate the odds. Optimists believe they can overcome them.

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is
as though everything is a miracle.

Eighty percent of success is showing up.

did that work?

Caladrius

Pretty solid, though I would recommend removing the slimmer polygon slits, they're very distracting.

Also last 10 pages. We in da Danger Zone now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwABWVby-Xw

Best P3P track by the way. > __ >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom