• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

King Fost

Neo Member
tumblr_m3721l8rMY1r9zabzo1_400.gif

motivator_jailer_zpsc86e49c1.jpg

This is a guy who's a pain in the ass even outside the boss fight.

EMT0

Banned
I honestly really like that style and wouldn't have had a problem if that was what she looked like (though I'm sure I wouldn't have liked it at first).

It's 2silly for me personally. I don't think I've met a girl who favors one really long bang to that extent. But then again Smed....

thisisanime.gif

Sophia

Well to be fair, Mitsuru is rich. Even then she's not terribly out of place for an upper class girl in a private school.

CorvoSol

How many high school students did you know who technically owned the school they went to?

Well see, that's exactly it. Her being a fabulously wealthy, ultra glamorous, statuesque stunner is pretty much exactly what I meant when I said "too attractive to be a high school girl." Because no high school girl I have ever known was Veronica Lodge.

Sure, you can say that, they are
UnBEARable

ATLUUUUUUUS_by_TeamAquaSuicune.png

Oh Ikutsuki my favorite Japanese Pole, your wit and sunny disposition is what got me through Tartarus

/sarcasm

#realtalk though, this character is disgustingly bad. From his shit puns to his laughable rationale to be evil, I can literally think of nothing redeemable about him. He is by far the worst Persona character and possibly one of the worst characters in video game history

How many high school students did you know who technically owned the school they went to?

what does her being rich have to do with her physical beauty? I've met some dazzlingly beautiful lower-middle and lower class girls, and some not-so-pretty (putting it lightly) rich girls

FluxWaveZ

Well see, that's exactly it. Her being a fabulously wealthy, ultra glamorous, statuesque stunner is pretty much exactly what I meant when I said "too attractive to be a high school girl." Because no high school girl I have ever known was Veronica Lodge.

Ah, I see. Yeah, Mitsuru isn't normal, but I think that's pretty much the point and is intentionally contrasted with characters like Junpei and Yukari.

what does her being rich have to do with her physical beauty? I've met some dazzlingly beautiful lower-middle and lower class girls, and some not-so-pretty (putting it lightly) rich girls

"Ordinary high school student." I wasn't talking about her looks; I don't distinguish beauty.

EMT0

Banned
Ah, I see. Yeah, Mitsuru isn't normal, but I think that's pretty much the point and is intentionally contrasted with characters like Junpei and Yukari.

I think that's why I didn't like her as much as I did Junpei/Yukari; they felt more real why some of the other members of SEES felt like walking tropes like Mitsuru, Akihiko, Fuuka, and Shinji.

Kazzy

All I'm saying is she looks like some kind of super model and not an ordinary high school student. Which I think has largely to do with her style.

Well it's sorta, kinda, the reason that she's a boring character. The majority of the cast feel more human through their respective S-links, but Mitsuru? Nope! I hope everyone likes the stereotypical ojou characterization!

As for her image - Mitsuru isn't actually responsible for what she wears in P3, and her image is contrived to the point that a stylist creates her outfit(s).

guys i tgink I just got spoiled :(

i was googling a picture of teddie since i wanted to change my avatar and literally one of the first few pictures show
some guy inside teddies suit which i assume is teddie and I hope im wrong DDDDDDD: is that a big spoiler?

Well it's sorta, kinda, the reason that she's a boring character. The majority of the cast feel more human through their respective S-links, but Mitsuru? Nope! I hope everyone likes the stereotypical ojou characterization!

As for her image, it's perhaps stupid, but by design - Mitsuru isn't actually responsible for what she wears in P3, and her image is contrived to the point that a stylist creates her outfit(s).

I liked her S.Link, I thought it made her more human by
revealing a softer more vulnerable Mitsuru beneath the strong, and beautiful face she shows the world. Like the part where she admits she would rather be with MC than that douchebag then runs away flustered. I thought that was adorably out of character for her.

Caladrius

i was googling a picture of teddie since i wanted to change my avatar and literally one of the first few pictures show
some guy inside teddies suit which i assume is teddie and I hope im wrong DDDDDDD: is that a big spoiler?

Don't believe their lies.

kewlmyc

Not huge, but it's a 1/3 of the way though the game spoiler.

FluxWaveZ

Don't search for pictures of a game you don't want spoiled.

Top Bottom