• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

PK Gaming

guys i tgink I just got spoiled :(

i was googling a picture of teddie since i wanted to change my avatar and literally one of the first few pictures show
some guy inside teddies suit which i assume is teddie and I hope im wrong DDDDDDD: is that a big spoiler?
Ehhh, not really

But one of the upcoming scenes just lost its impact

wmlk

currently grinding in kenjis bathhouse and just got done with the school trip camp out thing

That's a fun part. AND DON'T YOU DARE MIX KANJI WITH THIS GUY

57-Persona3-11-154.jpg

Sophia

His "advice" turns out to not be helpful either. When it's all said and done the protagonist has picked up six different girlfriends. And a robot.

Meanwhile, he can't even tell when someone is head over heels in love with him.

blame auto correct but hey I thought kenji was pretty cool guy :p

would say im about 1/3 done or near that?

You're not even close to 1/3rd done. More like 1/4th, maybe...

PK Gaming

His "advice" turns out to not be helpful either. When it's all said and done the protagonist has picked up six different girlfriends. And a robot.

Meanwhile, he can't even tell when someone is head over heels in love with him.

You're not even close to 1/3rd done. More like 1/4th, maybe...

I'm convinced his social link would be amazing if he had a crush on Rio or some other girl. In this hypothetical social link, she'd reject him and we would actually feel sorry for him (let's be honest, we've all been there). Instead of the stupid shenanigans his social link subjects us to. Such wasted potential.

Sophia

I'm convinced his social link would be amazing if he had a crush on Rio or some other girl. In this hypothetical social link, she'd reject him and we would actually feel sorry for him (let's be honest, we've all been there). Instead of the stupid shenanigans his social link subjects us to.

For what its worth, I do kinda feel sorry for Rio for falling for someone who is such a ditz. >_>;

Moonlight

Banned
Rio could do so much better, it's unbelievable. Oh well.

Anyways, I've finally decided to suck it up and get P2EP done. Anyone got some general advice on how to make this as painless as possible?

Caladrius

I'm convinced his social link would be amazing if he had a crush on Rio or some other girl. In this hypothetical social link, she'd reject him and we would actually feel sorry for him (let's be honest, we've all been there). Instead of the stupid shenanigans his social link subjects us to. Such wasted potential.

For what its worth, I do kinda feel sorry for Rio for falling for someone who is such a ditz. >_>;

Rio could do so much better, it's unbelievable. Oh well.

Anyways, I've finally decided to suck it up and get P2EP done. Anyone got some general advice on how to make this as painless as possible?

Y'all are crazy. Kenji is clearly the most charming and sexy thing alive.

EMT0

Banned
Y'all are crazy. Kenji is clearly the most charming and sexy thing alive.

I feel sorry for this Kenji having to share a name with such sexy competition

Code:
[IMG]http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130906133050/megamitensei/images/thumb/a/ad/Kenji_SMTIV_Full_Artwork.jpg/1000px-Kenji_SMTIV_Full_Artwork.jpg[/IMG]

You decide PersonaGAF, who the sexiest Kenji is

Was anybody assholish enough to laugh at Kenji?

I think this is the phase where Persona slowly ruins my life.

Edit: Sorry bout that. Posted it as a joke, but the way I worded it made it sound creepy I guess. My bad.

Caladrius

Dude has a stupid comical goofy grin on his face. How is that charming or sexy? Uuugh.

Indeed.

Gohan makes it work!

Dude

I kind of looked the other when you said Keisuke was cute, but I draw the line with Kenji

You need to refine your taste!

I was joking.

Kenji is the kind of douche I would laugh out of the room if he tried to ask me out. Yes I know this makes me an even bigger ass.

Oh wow, so this is joining PersonaGaf huh.

I like Aigis though! One of my favorite persona characters I've enjoyed listening to.

I am so, so sorry.

Welcome to PersonaGAF and try not to let a bad first impression color your view of us.

I'm sorry guys. I've been tainted by that filthiness.
Edit: To be clear I'm not into that kinda stuff. The way I worded it made it sound like that though huh? Embarrassing. Once again, sorry.

Kenji was a true bro. I don't get all the hate with Ramon Noodles.

I am so, so sorry.

Welcome to PersonaGAF and try not to let a bad first impression color your impression of us.

No its all good, I think he was trying to joke about it, but ended up wording it wrong.

I didn't even know this existed while I was only on the gaming side not on the community side of GAF. This is amazing, though so I'll have to keep track of these threads from now on.

No its all good, I think he was trying to joke about it, but ended up wording it wrong.

I didn't even know this existed while I was only on the gaming side not on the community side of GAF. This is amazing, though so I'll have to keep track of these threads from now on.

But you were the one who sent it to.....well I guess I posted it so jokes on me.

Enjoy your stay bro.

Meia

oh my god why

I always wondered why a robot had boobs in the first place anyway

Well, it's probably the same reason why they look human to begin with. The being needs to identify itself as a "human" to have a persona. In this case, if the personality is female, well then it needs a female looking human body.

...but then you have pics like that that tend to accentuate that part... >>

I'd say Kenji was the worst social link ever, but there was also the Gourmet King. Though I think Kenji may still have it beat, since I can remember the end of the King's link actually being good. I don't even REMEMBER how Kenji's ends.

I like Kanji as a character and how they depict him. His social link I never actually cared for. It wasn't much of a change for him really since he already had a good heart to begin with he just needed a push in the right direction.

EMT0

Banned
Social Link I hated most was Nozumi. I had literally no idea what he was blabbering on about the entire time and just resorted to mashing X to advance.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Well, it's probably the same reason why they look human to begin with. The being needs to identify itself as a "human" to have a persona. In this case, if the personality is female, well then it needs a female looking human body.

...but then you have pics like that that tend to accentuate that part... >>

I'd say Kenji was the worst social link ever, but there was also the Gourmet King. Though I think Kenji may still have it beat, since I can remember the end of the King's link actually being good. I don't even REMEMBER how Kenji's ends.

He finds out that the teacher he is "madly in love with" is getting married.

Also, you guys know quoting him while the link was still attached doesn't really help, ya?

Aigis 2qt4me though.

Social Link I hated most was Nozumi. I had literally no idea what he was blabbering on about the entire time and just resorted to mashing X to advance.

I hated it at first till you
found out his bro died

I felt bad for him afterwards,
It's hard to lose anyone you care about.

Kenji was just lame, though I had friends like that in real life so, I'm used to people like him.

PK Gaming

Noizomi's S.link is shit for 70% of the link but
his backstory was actually somewhat poignant, and it made me sympathize with him... only just a little

He's still a dumbass though

Meia

He finds out that the teacher he is "madly in love with" is getting married.

No, I remember that part of the link, but wasn't that at like rank 7 or something? I cannot for the life of me remember what happened after.

King Fost

Neo Member
Kenji's, Nozomi's, and Keisuke's links really emphasize my problem with the Male MC's links, which is that they didn't really go anywhere. The characters talked a lot but they weren't actually saying much of anything. The pacing in the link's weird; apparently Nozomi and Keisuke learned stuff, but fuck if I know when it was (or what it was for that matter). Kenji seems to have learned nothing by the end of his social link, he's still the same fuckface he was at the beginning.

Yeah King Frost at least Nozomi learned something by the end of the Slink, while Kenji was still a doofus by the end, and learned a whole lot of nothing.

Noizomi's S.link is shit for 70% of the link but
his backstory was actually somewhat poignant, and it made me sympathize with him... only just a little

He's still a dumbass though

Agreed, he is a terrible character, but you
feel bad for him. It's pretty sad really.

Kenji on the other hand was just a silly S.link.

CorvoSol

It's sees. Ordinary isn't in the dictionary

Fair enough. I don't think Yukari's out of school clothing looks particularly normal for a girl her age, either.

Ah, I see. Yeah, Mitsuru isn't normal, but I think that's pretty much the point and is intentionally contrasted with characters like Junpei and Yukari.

Right, it's not like I dislike Mitsuru, she just stands out when compared to say, Chie and Yukiko, who look more like High School girls.

what does her being rich have to do with her physical beauty? I've met some dazzlingly beautiful lower-middle and lower class girls, and some not-so-pretty (putting it lightly) rich girls

So have I, and I think I phrased what I said wrong. My point is just that there's something about the way Mitsuru looks that I think is too glamorous for High School. She looks like some bazillionaire's hot secretary or an evil super villain's equally evil female super villain aide. She looks really grown up to be in High School.

That's a fun part. AND DON'T YOU DARE MIX KANJI WITH THIS GUY

57-Persona3-11-154.jpg

Hahaha, so I've done a little of this Social Link so far and I'm almost certain the guy is delusional and only THINKS
he's in a relationship with a teacher.

I feel sorry for this Kenji having to share a name with such sexy competition

Code:
[IMG]http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130906133050/megamitensei/images/thumb/a/ad/Kenji_SMTIV_Full_Artwork.jpg/1000px-Kenji_SMTIV_Full_Artwork.jpg[/IMG]

You decide PersonaGAF, who the sexiest Kenji is

Fucking hate this thing.

Top Bottom