• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

That's exactly what I was thinking.

*air guitars The Trooper*

I've been looking through concept art for P3.

Persona_3_Yukari.jpg

I like this one of Yukari with longer hair.

Persona_3_Mitsuru_2.jpg

Mitsuru certainly had many hair styles before finalization.

The thing I love about Soejima is that he uses hairdos, colors, clothing, stances, and facial expressions as tells for the person deeper in; more windows to the soul. As the character's look crystalizes, the personality crystalizes (read the notes). This contrasts with alot of other recently successful character designers from over there who use "package deals" of tropes with no depth. WYSIWYG and depressing.

Also, that sword 'n board battle stance is AWESOME.

It's like Atlus made a parody of "that one kid" we all know.

Alot of the Slinks were, and it's great.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
0 bullets. Persona broken. Orgia mode overheated. 150 SP.

I wonder what more you can possibly do with it, sounds like he is trying to accomplish/test something but nothing coming out.

It does refill the bullets and Persona though.

FluxWaveZ

I wonder what more you can possibly do with it, sounds like he is trying to accomplish/test something but nothing coming out.

It does refill the bullets and Persona though.

No, I don't think he was trying to accomplish anything, but he was just mashing buttons since he doesn't know exactly what's going on (no one does at this point).

From a first glance, it seems it grants a blue Orgia gauge that lasts much longer than her normal one, possibly grants unlimited temporary bullet usage (or just refills it, like you mentioned), possibly instantly recovers Aigis' Persona cards and heals her health Junpei lvl 10 style (but faster) and possibly improves her air movement capabilities in some way.

FluxWaveZ

I don't even understand what that does.

It looked something akin to UMvC3 plink-dashing as she was going nuts in the air?

Had to search out a video to remember what that was but, sure, I could see that. I'm sure once people get used to whatever it is, there could be some crazy air movement shenanigans made with that super, if it lets players do so.

Had to search out a video to remember what that was but, sure, I could see that. I'm sure once people get used to whatever it is, there could be some crazy air movement shenanigans made with that super, if it lets players do so.

I'm sure it could be useful, but I'd need to see it in real action. Used to think Mad Beast in UMvC3 was shit too until you actually see someone put in work.

PK Gaming

The fact that you have need 150 meter AND a broken Persona makes it unviable imo.

Only time will tell, but it's probably just a gimmick.

CorvoSol

So now that Yu has added "pop star level dance moves" to his already hilarious list of achievements, is there anything left he cannot do? Is Yu Narukami some kind of ubermensch?

So now that Yu has added "pop star level dance moves" to his already hilarious list of achievements, is there anything left he cannot do? Is Yu Narukami some kind of ubermensch?

His natural foe:

wooden-pail-12685434.jpg

He tried to hold the line, but their assault was simply too much, rip.

Gazoinks

He can't do impressions of motorcycles. Clearly the inferior Persona protagonist.

PaulloDEC

So having just wrapped up
Marie's Dungeon
I'm working my way towards the True Ending in Golden, getting ready for a nice cutscene, them suddenly Bam!
It's another f*cking dungeon! I'm 73 hours in and this game. Just. Won't. End.

So tired, so very tired...

kewlmyc

So having just wrapped up
Marie's Dungeon
I'm working my way towards the True Ending in Golden, getting ready for a nice cutscene, them suddenly Bam!
It's another f*cking dungeon! I'm 73 hours in and this game. Just. Won't. End.

So tired, so very tired...
Last dungeon, it's not very long.

Top Bottom