• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Gazoinks

I'm going to have a huge photo album of P4G pictures by the time I finish. So many screencaps.

I think the moment they got the luchador dream with Chie was the moment Vinny and Jeff fell in love with the game.

That moment was great. I wish the best of videos went to the end of the run.

MSMrRound

Oh PersonaGAF...

persona4-18-nanako-tears-sad-love-family.jpg

Should have known. Was worth a shot though=/

At least Kyle Hebert might have accidentally confirmed localization of Super Danganronpa 2?

Considering who Kyle Hebert apparently played in P4 and who he'll apparently be playing in SDR2... unless he has some crazy range then I'm not so sure about how good it'll be. :(

Sophia

Any chance you can tell me some other roles he's played? Just so I can compare to how he would mesh with his character's personality.

Miles Edgeworth for one. Sosuke Aizen for another. Gohan in DBZ, as well as the narrator. THE GREAT AND HOLY KAMINA FROM TEAM GURREN~!

Taruranto

In defense, I thought the P4 anime was still okay (as someone who had not played the game back then), thanks to the show being two-cours for the plot to be fleshed out.

DeSu2 and DanganRonpa adaptations were terrible though.

To be fair, doing a decent anime out of DanganRonpa and DeSu 2 is basically impossible. :p

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Its very jarring hearing a Persona 3 character who sounds just like Nanako (obviously played P4 first).

How is that Ninja Gaiden 2 Buddha?

The worst version of Ninja Gaiden 2. I like it, but stay away from it, the FPS is damn bad. Get the 360 version if you want the pure, hard NG2, or get 2 Sigma on PS3 if you want an easier and less hardcore version. It baffles me because every single other Tecmo Koei port to Vita is fantastic, including Ninja Gaiden 1.

Dantis

The worst version of Ninja Gaiden 2. I like it, but stay away from it, the FPS is damn bad. Get the 360 version if you want the pure, hard NG2, or get 2 Sigma on PS3 if you want an easier and less hardcore version. It baffles me because every single other Tecmo Koei port to Vita is fantastic, including Ninja Gaiden 1.

FUN FACT!

I checked the trophies on the PS4 version. Guess what the percentage of players who have Platinumed it is?...

ZERO POINT ZERO.

Good going, Team Ninja, you morons. Shame because NGS1+ really was excellent. I think they dumped NGS2 and focused on DOA5+ instead.

That's some mighty fine waifu-quality comment.

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

FUN FACT!

I checked the trophies on the PS4 version. Guess what the percentage of players who have Platinumed it is...

ZERO POINT ZERO.

Good going, Team Ninja, you morons. Shame because NGS1+ really was excellent. I think they dumped NGS2 and focused on DOA5+ instead.

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

There is an impossible trophy there.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 was fun, until you get to those stupid missions where you had to fight like 3 bosses at the same time. UGH... so dumb. Didn't help that the game ran like junk online. DOA5U has been really fun to play with friends. I'm still trying to get used to Ayane, though the DOA5 community seems more interests in posting sexy pictures than handing out advice.

Dantis

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 was fun, until you get to those stupid missions where you had to fight like 3 bosses at the same time. UGH... so dumb. Didn't help that the game ran like junk online. DOA5U has been really fun to play with friends. I'm still trying to get used to Ayane, though the DOA5 community seems more interests in posting sexy pictures than handing out advice.

Are Skilletor and DR2K not posting in the thread any more? They take it more seriously.

We play sometimes on the PersonaGAF IRC.You could always drop by there and ask for a game.

Are Skilletor and DR2K not posting in the thread any more? They take it more seriously.

We play sometimes on the PersonaGAF IRC.You could always drop by there and ask for a game.

Honestly, I've only posted in there a few times so I'm not super familiar with the DOA5 community. I just see a lot of sexy pictures, which is cool. Really hoping for a PS4 port or something, with all the costumes, but fat chance that's gonna happen. All the DOA5U DLC costumes are awesome, I would imagine they selling like sexy hotcakes. Guess I'll wait for a costume DLC bundle, I've lost track of all the costumes they have released, it's getting out of hand.

Necrovex

Eventful day. Got my Ron Paul game, got my tentative location, work sector, and departure date for Peace Corps (Hello South Africa, I'll cure you of your ailments in Janurary!), and was finally cleared medically to become an Army Officer (been waiting since October).

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They don't sound too similar, if at all.

I don't know who you're thinking about, the but the two people in question are voiced by the same actress. My wife even looked up at the screen and said, "Nanako?!"
It's that girl that's mean to Fuuka and follows you into Tartarus.

Gazoinks

I don't know who you're thinking about, the but the two people in question are voiced by the same actress. My wife even looked up at the screen and said, "Nanako?!"
It's that girl that's mean to Fuuka and follows you into Tartarus.

Karen Strassman (Nanako) also voices Aigis, which I assume is what Blick Winkel was talking about. But you're right! She voices that character too. I never actually noticed. :p

Moonlight

Banned
Right at the bottom of the page, but I don't care--

Shadow Naoki:
kDu6mkP.png
Oh, shit. You keep outdoing yourself. Love the gravestones. Is there anything to the faces on them? I've been squinting to make out some details but I'm not sure if I'm actually looking at something or not. Either way, it looks great - genuinely something I could imagine as a Shadow from P4.

Top Bottom