• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Danganronpaboxart.jpg

LOYjiWI.png

Caladrius

ajim

P4G was my GOTY last year.

This year? I'm not sure yet. I'm still trying to get through a bunch of games from '13!

I have got Toukiden which I haven't touched much because I jumped back into P4G (can't escape it), and DanganRonpa looks fun, but I have yet to get it.

I just don't even know!

What else is out on Vita this year thats good? I'm having a total mindblank!

Danganronpa and Broforce are the only two games I've played so far this year, and they were both great. There aren't even any games on the near horizon that interest me either, so it looks like the going's gonna be pretty slow for a while D:

Gazoinks

Games released this year I've played.

You know I don't think I've played any 2014 games yet. Bring on Dark Souls 2 already!

TWILT

Banned
Only 2014 games I've played are Bravely Default and Strider. Both good games, but either of them my game of the year? Ehhh...

Can't wait for Dark Souls 2 and X.

Meia

Still not sure what to think of DR. The story so far is great, the trials are great, but the way the trials are done is sort of off-putting. It's like they knew the investigation was too much like AA, so they couldn't have the trials be too much like it(even if they still ARE like it with using evidence to find contradictions in testimony), so they came up with the whole gun motif for no reason.

The only enjoyable part of the trials so far is the closing argument, because the whole comic book style presentation is awesome. Of course, I'm only just done with chapter two, but still...

I'm actually....really look forward to Titanfall after having played it. All I could think about was how much fun it will be to get a group together to play it so we strategize, so that game may suck away a ton of free time this year. It was just...fun.

^The trials are the best parts :(

I just beat Danganronpa, what a ride, a game this guy would be proud of:

what-a-twist.jpg

And fans of this series say the second one is superior in every way, I cant wait for that then!

Taruranto

I'm almost done with 999 and dreading starting VLR because then I finish that and have to wait around depressed with everyone else. D:

Honestly, given how grim the Zero Escape series future looks, I say don't play it. 999 is pretty conclusive, anyway.

Play Ever17 instead or something.

Gazoinks

Honestly, given how grim the Zero Escape series future looks, I say don't play it. 999 is pretty conclusive, anyway.

Play Ever17 instead or something.

Well, I think I'd still rather play it and then not. And I already bought it. :p

I do plan on checking out some of Uchikoshi's other stuff afterwards though. Also want to play Danganronpa soonish.

http://i.imgur.com/rbpkkUE.jpg

The interactions with the cast in this game are gonna be so much fun. I'm glad it seems like they're going all in on it.

Meia

The only thing worse than going in to work for 9 and a half hours, come home, sleep(because you didn't the day before), and wake up to do it again is doing it on your birthday, blah. :p

You know I've been playing dangan ronpa and it literally kills off your favorite characters right off the bat including your waifu's, just makes me sad

Caladrius

Makoto smiling is weird.

I think you mean the best.

The only thing worse than going in to work for 9 and a half hours, come home, sleep(because you didn't the day before), and wake up to do it again is doing it on your birthday, blah. :p

Happy birthdei Meia!

Didn't a lot of people here claim that Mass Effect 3 was going to be GOTY 2012 before it was even out?

Double post sorry...

I know I'm going to get skewered for this, but I really enjoyed the multiplayer, even for all its warts.

You know I've been playing dangan ronpa and it literally kills off your favorite characters right off the bat including your waifu's, just makes me sad

That's unfortunately the price you pay for picking any in this game.

The sequel too. It's even more painful there because most of the guys are much more interesting.

I think you mean the best.

Happy birthdei Meia!

I know I'm going to get skewered for this, but I really enjoyed the multiplayer, even for all its warts.

That's unfortunately the price you pay for picking any in this game.

The sequel too. It's even more painful there because most of the guys are much more interesting.

True but at least theirs school mode for all it's worth

Squire

Banned
Didn't a lot of people here claim that Mass Effect 3 was going to be GOTY 2012 before it was even out?

Double post sorry...

Don't a lot of a people do that for every AAA game from a studio with a legacy ever? I get what you mean, just not sure why it would be linked to BioWare, specifically. You could easily slot in Naughty Dog, for instance.

I don't know where I got this idea originally, but I just couldn't stop thinking about it...
Ne8IU8a.png

And it continues to escalate from there.
F6WCgKP.png

Yeah, I bother to draw well once in a while...
Yu dresses rather plain for a golfer, but considering what he normally wears, this is par for the course!
Haha, get it? Par for the course. ...

Next up is regrettably Yosuke.

CorvoSol

I don't know where I got this idea originally, but I just couldn't stop thinking about it...
Ne8IU8a.png

Yu dresses rather plain for a golfer, but considering what he normally wears, this is par for the course!

Teddie as a golfball is the cutest thing.

Gazoinks

Ne8IU8a.png

Haha, that's fantastic. Love the logo.

Ne8IU8a.png

I hate that I would have no issue shelling out cash for this.

Ne8IU8a.png

That's an amazing logo

And I would play that game.

As long as Narukami was able to team up with Bob Barker.

PK Gaming

Ne8IU8a.png

Wow, I thought you were only capable of drawing waifus

Kidding, i'm kidding! Your Golfer!Yu is awesome and I really dig the logo.

ajim

Ne8IU8a.png

would play!

how about persona kart racing?

cjkeats

Ne8IU8a.png

Chet I love you.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Ne8IU8a.png

I would buy the shit out of this.

Ne8IU8a.png

So that's why you were asking about characters for a golf thing :p

also would play the hell out of it
So who watches Space Dandy?
I watch the show about the dandy guy... in space

also I'm happy we got the proper opening on Toonami now, finally got to see that woot

kewlmyc

Don't a lot of a people do that for every AAA game from a studio with a legacy ever? I get what you mean, just not sure why it would be linked to BioWare, specifically. You could easily slot in Naughty Dog, for instance.

I was going for a game that was super hyped up, but ended up getting a lot of negative press in the end after the hype died down. First games that sprang to mind were Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2. At least with Naughty Dog's hype, it usually justified after the game is finally released (even though I'm not a fan of Uncharted 3 and don't think it really deserved all the glowing reviews/GOTYs it got).

Ne8IU8a.png

Fantastic. Would play.

Top Bottom