• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Gazoinks

Which of these games do you guys think will have full on special editions like Golden or Catherine? I think all of them, except Ultimax, will at least have a first run soundtrack pack in. But P5 seems like the most likely for a full on LE.

I'd be surprised if P5 doesn't have a fancy CE. I will rage if NA PQ doesn't come with the CD pack-in. We don't know much about P4D yet, but a packed-in CD of the remixed would be sweet.

Lunar15

I wonder what the role of Marie is going to be in PQ, she's not a fighter but she's shown with everyone else in the teaser.

I bet her, Liz, Marge, and Theo provide services relating to gaining new personas for your team-members.

GUYS, I GOT THAT WRONG.

Sorry. Now throw stones at me.

boo-this-man.gif

;)

FluxWaveZ

She'll probably be chilling with the other Velvet Room peeps.

Margaret getting angry at Theodore in the trailer got me really excited for some reason. I'm looking forward to seeing the siblings directly interact with each other outside of the small segment between Liz and Margaret in Persona 4 Arena.

cjkeats

I wonder what they're gonna say to explain igor not being in the velvet room? They're in the P3 one for a bit in the trailers.

Lunar15

Margaret getting angry at Theodore in the trailer got me really excited for some reason. I'm looking forward to seeing the siblings directly interact outside of the small segment between Liz and Margaret in Persona 4 Arena.

Just remember, it's all fan-service. I wonder who's writing PQ?

Gazoinks

I wonder what they're gonna say to explain igor not being in the velvet room? They're in the P3 one for a bit in the trailers.

He's not in there? I didn't even notice that. Not looking good for Igor in P5 if that's the case. :/

They'll probably just say he's away like the couple of times he disappeared in P4.

Acid08

Banned
If they're actually going to be replacing Igor going forward I think it'd be pretty cool if Marge was his replacement. She's stoic enough to have that kind of "powerful otherwordly" feel but also has some personality. Then just make a new dude assistant for her.

cjkeats

"He's on vacation." Boom.
Igor, just chilling in the Bahamas like it's no big thing.

He's not in there? I didn't even notice that. Not looking good for Igor in P5 if that's the case. :/

They'll probably just say he's away like the couple of times he disappeared in P4.
I forgot about those scenes. I wonder where he goes.
Maybe he does fortune telling all the time like in Trinity Soul and the festival.

FluxWaveZ

People just have a tendency to want to canon-ize everything. I think what I meant is that it's going to be silly and nonsensical, so people should just start setting their expectations now.

Oh, well canon or not, that wouldn't really change my anticipation to see how the interactions between the siblings in ridiculous situations would be handled.

Lunar15

Oh, well canon or not, that wouldn't really change my anticipation to see how the interactions between the siblings in ridiculous situations would be handled.

Seems to be the name of the game. Like, who didn't wonder how Mitsuru would deal with a shrunken Shinji and Akihiko?

You know I've been wondering, how come Makoto's and Naoto's character design look similar, as if they were related. But hey that's just my opinion

FluxWaveZ

You know I've been wondering, how come Makoto's and Naoto's character design look similar, as if they were related. But hey that's just my opinion

Heh, well it's almost objective, with the designer himself acknowledging in the P4 art book that while "it was unintentional, Naoto shares a lot of design elements with the "Persona 3" protagonist", which is one of the reasons Soejima knew she'd be popular.

Seems like it was just a coincidence, like he said. There were a few comments about it in P4A, which was funny, and it'd be great if there are even more in PQ. For some reason, a situation where Makoto needs to disguise himself as Naoto and vice-versa where they switch clothes and change teams from SEES to the Investigation Team comes to mind.

Tamanon

Banned
Where can one find the p4 manga? I saw a few incomplete translations, but is the full thing out there somewhere?

One of the idiosyncracies of the forum is that we can talk about translated manga, but can't link to them or discuss where we read it.

It's an amusing thought for sure. Doubt it means anything though. Still, I look forward to seeing how the two fairly quiet blue-haired teens will interact in PQ.

Heh, well it's almost objective, with the designer himself acknowledging in the P4 art book that while "it was unintentional, Naoto shares a lot of design elements with the "Persona 3" protagonist", which is one of the reasons Soejima knew she'd be popular.

Seems like it was just a coincidence, like he said. There were a few comments about it in P4A, which was funny, and it'd be great if there are even more in PQ. For some reason, a situation where Makoto needs to disguise himself as Naoto and vice-versa where they switch clothes and change teams from SEES to the Investigation Team comes to mind.

You know that would be awesome if they both switched in PQ, because it would certainly add some funny moments

Top Bottom