• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

FluxWaveZ

So, guys, I found this hidden page on the p-ch site by typing in random words.

Could this be for the Persona Stalker Club stream, or for some other kind of stream/video?

http://p-ch.jp/movie

I basically typed in familiar terms. There is /news for the news section, so I thought to type in /video. That pulled up a 404, so I typed /movie and there we go. A part of the site that seems to be undiscovered so far.

Starting to think this is actually nothing. The page's source code for the body is the same as the main page and the page's headline in Japanese is the same as well. Also, it'd be strange for there to be a "movie" part to the website when there's already a "video" space on the front page.

It's odd that it's a random blank page, but I feel that it's either for testing purposes or just something they forgot about. Other, random 403s I found are "/ad" and "/data."

Ha, well we can't do much without the ID and password.

Exactly. It's just a little funny that they'd leave that page open, especially since hackers can probably easily bruteforce it. Lets hope Atlus casted Lastpassolaon on their admin page.

And about the /movie subpage, I never said it was for PSC or anything in particular. I was just noticing that they left this page open, and that no one mentioned it before. Just wanted to let you know.

FluxWaveZ

You beat me to it.

Looks like we've got a time, too: 21:00. So it should start at around 7:00 AM EST (damn, I'll miss it). This link seems to be about submitting user questions for the show.

The Persona Q image to the left of p-ch seems to have been replaced by PSC, which I guess explains in part why the background of the website is now permanently PQ and doesn't change between the games like it did before.

Looks like we've got a time, too: 21:00. So it should start at around 7:00 AM EST (damn, I'll miss it). This link seems to be about submitting user questions for the show.

The Persona Q image to the left of p-ch seems to have been replaced by PSC, which I guess explains in part why the background of the website is now permanently PQ and doesn't change between the games like it did before.

Seems to also be only three episodes, with this being the second one.

FluxWaveZ

Seems to also be only three episodes, with this being the second one.

Yeah, I obviously can't read anything on that page but, if those three rectangles at the bottom of the page represent the episodes, then I guess they're counting that first thing they did after the Persona reveal as episode 1. I'd like to say that might increase the chance we'll get actual news out of them, but eh...

Well, everyone. I got my Premium NicoNico account ready, and my recording tools ready. I'll be recording this one under my YouTube account MysticMage97!

I'll also be importing April's Nintendo Dream, so I can show everyone the tarot cards.

pan-hime

Maybe I'll livestream it to you guys if you want to see it live if I'm up early
also:
VXHZ1jZ.jpg

ssO14Av.jpg

FluxWaveZ

Ha, didn't even know the lady had her own version. The six times I visited the site, only the guy's version popped up. Neat portraits.

Wonder if this will have any kind of production value or if it'll just be the two of them with a single camera pointed at them from the front.

FluxWaveZ

Who are these people?!

Dude's a freelance writer. Name's Mafia Kajita.

Dudette's a voice actress. Name's Tomomi Isomura.

Both are fans of the Persona series.

Edit: Heh, beat by practically the same wording.

I have a feeling the "special" thing they'll have to show in the upcoming episode is two new character trailers for PQ, if those aren't gonna be up before then.

FluxWaveZ

I think we'll see nothing of any interest.

Was there anything in the first episode?

First episode doesn't count since that happened immediately after the Persona announcement and its purpose was just for them to geek out at what they had seen. This time, at least p-ch hinted that "something" might be shown and I'd really count this one as "episode 1" since it's the first formally formed "Persona Stalker Club" episode.

Here was my prediction:

Prediction: The talk show's gonna be filled with people clapping and saying "hai" frequently, shoving random Persona artwork into the camera while people scream about it and five minutes before the show ends they'll reveal the exciting announcement, which will either consist of a Persona related contest or a new Persona figure.

...Which is gonna turn out to be all wrong, but hey.

The protagonists of Persona 5.

The girl's name is Tomomi Isomura, and she's a voice actress. The man is Mafia Kajita, a freelance writer. Both are huge fans of the series.

They were the same people for the persona talk show after the announcement in November. They're basically fans of the Persona games. Though one of the guy looks like a bald Kaneko.

Ah right, I see. I don't think I've ever seen there designs but I know who they are now :D

Top Bottom