• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

CorvoSol

uh, you should probably spoil that

It's too late, but to be honest this isn't even the biggest spoiler for P3 I've seen. The biggest one I saw was when MAJOR P3 SPOILERS HERE PEOPLE
User Makoto Yuki joined and someone thought they were being clever by asking "aren't you supposed to be sealing such and such right now?" Which, sure, I guess I shouldn't have been able to figure out but then P4's Super Boss confirmed it, so yeah, I basically know how P3 ends. Especially because in some other thread somebody just went and posted shots of the cast getting crucified. Preeeetty sure the fact that Ikutsuki is a traitor has been spoiled for me, too. How and why hasn't, and I grant that his being a traitor is kinda obvious anyway, but yeah.

I try to skip Acid's posts on games earlier than P3 for this exact reason.

Kid wishes he had the depth Hanako does.

Poor Ayane, I liked her arc that she went through with her SLink.

I liked her because she plays Trombone.

Rocksxp

Neo Member
Not to mention she just flat out doesn't apologize for getting Junpei beat up. And I don't even know what the hell she thought she was going to do back there behind the Station or what she expected aside from people getting hurt.
Junpei Iori

Against Shadows: Fuck YEAH I’m just going to run ahead of Yukari and Makoto and put their lives and the 20 people on this train at risk so I can show off how awesome I am.

Against some random punks who don’t even have knives or guns: WHAT THE FUCK YUKA-TAN DO YOU THINK I’M SHINJI SAMA OR SOMETHING???? I CAN’T TAKE AN UNDERCUT FROM THIS RANDOM ASS PUNK EVEN THOUGH I COULD TAKE ON FUCKING SHADOW HULK HOGAN IN TARTARURS. NO I’M NOT GOING TO QUESTION WHY THE FUCK MY BEST FRIEND MAKOTO DIDN’T DO ANYTHING EVEN WHEN HE COULD TAKE ON 3 PUNKS IN YOUR SOCIAL LINK.

She probably expected Makoto to handle it if something came up cause you know he can fight with fists.

PK Gaming

It's too late, but to be honest this isn't even the biggest spoiler for P3 I've seen. The biggest one I saw was when MAJOR P3 SPOILERS HERE PEOPLE
User Makoto Yuki joined and someone thought they were being clever by asking "aren't you supposed to be sealing such and such right now?" Which, sure, I guess I shouldn't have been able to figure out but then P4's Super Boss confirmed it, so yeah, I basically know how P3 ends. Especially because in some other thread somebody just went and posted shots of the cast getting crucified. Preeeetty sure the fact that Ikutsuki is a traitor has been spoiled for me, too. How and why hasn't, and I grant that his being a traitor is kinda obvious anyway, but yeah.

Kid wishes he had the depth Hanako does.

I liked her because she plays Trombone.

apollo-damage.gif

Jesus...

I don't know what to say man. It really sucks that you got spoiled, and i'd say that P3 is primarily about the experience, but... that's subjective. Hopefully it doesn't dampen your enjoyment.

CorvoSol

apollo-damage.gif

Jesus...

I don't know what to say man. It really sucks that you got spoiled, and i'd say that P3 is primarily about the experience, but... that's subjective. Hopefully it doesn't dampen your enjoyment.

Well I can't say it hasn't cut the buzz at all, but I'm hoping that not knowing how all of these dots connect is enough for me to still enjoy it.

Sophia

koutoru, please fix your post. It still contains a spoiler. Your entire post should basically be under spoiler tags given the context of the second line.

Everyone else, please, please, please mark your spoilers. There is no excuse for major unmarked spoilers. Have some respect for your fellow posters or don't bother posting.

It's ok, Persona 3 isn't that great anyways.

cj_iwakura

I'm sorry, were there other romanceable men in this game? Please. Akihiko? Shinjiro? Ken? Clara isn't interested in little boys. She's all about that otherwordly hunk of MAN.

OH. A HUNTER.

The Devil Summoner weapon shop uses a realtor as a front. Seriously.

CorvoSol

WHY IS THER NO OPTION TO TELL AKIHIKO
I AM GOING OUT WITH JUNPEI. I mean, I'm not. It's all Theo, all the time, but poor Junpei. I really hope he doesn't have feelings for me, because crushing them after all he's done would suck so hard.

Sophia

I don't even know why Macca is a currency among humans. What happened to yen?

Yen has little value when you're regularly dealing with demons, and Macca is their currency. You carry around Macca, and you might be able to save your life if you bribe a demon. :p

Soriku

Yen has little value when you're regularly dealing with demons, and Macca is their currency. You carry around Macca, and you might be able to save your life if you bribe a demon. :p

Hmm...good point. Still funny to see it dropped entirely though.

Sophia

Hmm...good point. Still funny to see it dropped entirely though.

Have you played the original Shin Megami Tensei?
At one point in the game, once you hit post-apocalyptic Tokyo, Yen is dropped in favor of Macca. You actually lose all your in game currency too!

Soriku

Have you played the original Shin Megami Tensei?
At one point in the game, once you hit post-apocalyptic Tokyo, Yen is dropped in favor of Macca. You actually lose all your in game currency too!

I have not.

I wonder what the exchange rate is.

Dantis

How'd you get this impression from her social link?

Have you not finished her S Link? (Mega spoilers)

Her whole predicament is that she had a boyfriend who killed himself because of her and it's gotten her labelled as a bad person ever since.

I have no problem with her being bisexual at all (And honestly, the way her S Link deals with loads more mature aspects than pretty much all the others in the game would make sexuality fit in rather well), but I don't think there's anything that even suggests she's into girls.

This isn't Naoto

There's no cat suit!

>____________________________________>

Top Bottom