• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

KumaJG

Can someone tell me what to expect from a Persona game? I am about to play the game for the first time(I am starting with Persona 3 FES).

CorvoSol

How's your Agi? Good?
>No.
How's your Agi? Good?
>No.
How's your Agi? Good?
>NO.
How's your Agi? Good?
>NO.
How's your Agi? Good?
> GOD DAMMIT IF YOU ASK ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR I WILL YIP YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD.

"Dog Clothes."
Item Description: Just some normal dog clothes.

:|

Meia

How's your Agi? Good?
>No.
How's your Agi? Good?
>No.
How's your Agi? Good?
>NO.
How's your Agi? Good?
>NO.
How's your Agi? Good?

"Dog Clothes."

Yeah, but I mean, how is your Agi?

Sophia

Can someone tell me what to expect from a Persona game? I am about to play the game for the first time(I am starting with Persona 3 FES).

Expect lots of people shooting themselves in the head. Also social links. Also Personas. Also creepy guys with long noses.

Meia

Sure. Expect a social game that you have to micromanage your time in since you always have a lot to do but always a limited time to do it, mixed with Pokemon JRPG gameplay. Also expect some of the strongest casts of characters in gaming when it comes to anything Persona related.

Lemstar

Since I haven't posted about it in a while and I like you guys, I figured it might be time to drop a reminder:

I get 20% off on all new games at Best Buy. If there's stuff you want, including preorders since March is kind of a loaded month, let me know and I'll buy a copy with the discount for you. (Preorders for Tuesday releases usually ship on Mondays and are delivered by UPS by Wednesday.)

For reference, stuff that's coming out this month:
Dark Souls 2, Titanfall, MGS V: Ground Zeroes, FFX/X-2 HD, Infamous, Dynasty Warriors 8 XL, Deception 4, D3: Reaper of Souls

PK Gaming

How's your Agi? Good?
>No.
How's your Agi? Good?
>No.
How's your Agi? Good?
>NO.
How's your Agi? Good?
>NO.
How's your Agi? Good?

"Dog Clothes."

que?

Lemstar

7-P3P-00040.png

Soriku

Since I haven't posted about it in a while and I like you guys, I figured it might be time to drop a reminder:

I get 20% off on all new games at Best Buy. If there's stuff you want, including preorders since March is kind of a loaded month, let me know and I'll buy a copy with the discount for you. (Preorders for Tuesday releases usually ship on Mondays and are delivered by UPS by Wednesday.)

Dark Souls 2, Titanfall, MGS V: Ground Zeroes, FFX/X-2 HD, Infamous, Dynasty Warriors 8 XL, Deception 4, D3: Reaper of Souls

Woah cool. I'll have to see about Dark Souls 2. Thanks for the offer.

cj_iwakura

You really think they'll get Deception V?

I've completed the remaining characters left for my Persona x Danganronpa series (for now, at least!):

Yu:

Yosuke:

Chie:

Yukiko:

Kanji:

Rise:

Naoto:

Teddie:

And, if you missed my earlier post with the P3 cast, you can find the entire series on my deviantART page here! I had a blast making these wallpapers and coming up with "Ultimate" titles for all of the Persona characters, so I hope you all enjoy them! :D

I'm going to take a break from these for a while, and then I may make an attempt at creating a set for the P2 cast. And of course I'll add Elizabeth, Theodore, Margaret, and Marie once they show up on the PQ site.

Silky

Banned
And, if you missed my earlier post with the P3 cast, you can find the entire series on my deviantART page here! I had a blast making these wallpapers and coming up with "Ultimate" titles for all of the Persona characters, so I hope you all enjoy them! :D

I'm going to take a break from these for a while, and then I may make an attempt at creating a set for the P2 cast. And of course I'll add Elizabeth, Theodore, Margaret, and Marie once they show up on the PQ site.

...is that official art

is my waifu in PQ

Lunar15

Personally, I can't wait for the PQ manga.

EDIT: Also: I have upheld my end of the bargain. Let this glorious March of Yosuke commence.

Moonlight

Banned
I've completed the remaining characters left for my Persona x Danganronpa series (for now, at least!):

Yu:

Yosuke:

Chie:

Yukiko:

Kanji:

Rise:

Naoto:

Teddie:

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

MY VITA HAS A NEW SET OF WALLPAPERS

CorvoSol

Aw man I have to be nice to Kenji again. I told him I thought he'd make a shit husband and now our friendship is in a rut.

I'm sorry for being honest with you Kenji.

Also, when everybody keeps whining about the scars of war and how scary war was do they mean
World War II? Cuz that's a LONG TIME for a bunker to be hidden beneath a manmade island.

Also in terms of battle music so far in the series: P4 > P1 > P3F > P3M

Finished Chihiro's S.Link just so I wouldn't have to worry about her S.Link anymore. Was kind of funny that Chihiro freaked out so much at the idea of the main character and Mitsuru being alone in a room together considering they live in the same building (along with two other girls their age). Did he just like... neglect to tell her that?

Finished Tanaka's as well, pretty disappointed with it all around. One of the few S.Links I've seen in either of the games that made me feel nothing. It didn't help that all of the scenes were essentially the same.

I think, as dumb and goofy the secret video recordings are, I like them because they give a chance to see the characters just doing random things; helps you get a better appreciation for them when you can see them doing and talking about things unrelated to the actual plot. Like, as goofily fanservicey Mituru's walking around in a towel scene was (and seriously, is everyone really okay with all of these things being recorded?!), it was nice to see her behaving like an actual human being and not some sort of Stepford Wife with hints of a brooding past.

But I don't buy that Akihiko is bad with women, not even a little bit. Guy has chicks following him home every day apparently. Come on.

Speaking of Mitsuru, where did her random French go? I don't miss it per se, but she just kind of... stopped.

Yu:

Yosuke:

Chie:

Yukiko:

Kanji:

Rise:

Naoto:

Teddie:

I still say that Chie's should have been the "Ultimate KungFu Glutton."

CorvoSol

FUCK YOU
SAMERECARM TANK AND ANGEL WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT NOBODY SAID THE BOSS FIGHT WAS GOING TO RESTART THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN MY OTHER SAVE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Top Bottom