• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

I know it has been said many times here but Dangan Ronpa is awesome. It's scratching the same kinda itch that Persona games do. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who posts in here.

12642796945_a3a32c3217.jpg

By the way, Kramer > Super-Duper SEES-Level Needless Violence > Mademoiselle LaRiche > Such Doge > MY ARMOUR > Shocky Balboa > Peninsula > Shota Shorts > Dork Girl.

PK Gaming

Koro because he's a dog, Junpei because he's into baseball, Veronica is hella rich, Akihiko is married to training, Aigis has that whole monotone Kosmos thing going on, Yukari is Betty if Mitsuru is Veronica and Fuuka is more mechanical than the robot.

So you aced the test.

Wooooo

Yoohoo > Yukatan = Junpei > Mittens > POWER > !Yu > 2 enemies > Ken > Mother lover > Koro-chan

CorvoSol

Wooooo

Yoohoo > Yukatan = Junpei > Mittens > POWER > !Yu > 2 enemies > Ken > Mother lover > Koro-chan

Okay, Yoohoo is Famke because um, You and Who? I dunno. Then Yukari. Then Junpei. Mitsuru is Mittens? POWAH is Akihiko. !Yu is Makoto because he's the protag like Yu was. 2 enemies is um, uh Shinji? Maybe? I dunno. Ken is Ken but then maybe Aigis is Mother lover? I got no idea. Then Koro.

Anyway, I laughed pretty hard at Aigis having an Orgy mode.

Nimby

Banned
Man, fuck this Natural Dancer boss. Can't believe doing this as Yukari and Clara is easier than with a full party.

I thought Natural Dancer was hard, then I met
Sleeping Table.

Speaking of difficult battles, P3FES is very unforgiving on hard. It took me a good five times to beat The Hierophant because of that Prophecy of Ruin.

And characters.

Aigis > Yukari = Akihiko > Junpei = Koro > Fuuka > Shinji > Mitsuru > Nozomi > Ken

CorvoSol

In terms of P3 Personas I've seen so far:

Hermes > Cerberus > Io > Orpheus F > Orpheus M > Penthesilea > Palladion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Polydeuces

Wooooo

Yoohoo~
Aigis_Animation_001_zps3aea9b9f.gif

But yeah, unlike the P4 cast the only characters in P3 I liked from the get-go were Aigis and Junpei. The rest I warmed up to towards late game. Koro's just awesome by virtue of being a persona-summoning doggy. As for personas, Hermes and Cerberus are definitely the coolest designs imo.

arue

Hermes > Cerberus > Io > Orpheus F > Orpheus M > Penthesilea > Palladion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Polydeuces

I agree. For a decent-looking guy like Akihiko to have such ugly Persona was such a letdown.

My P3 character ranking (EDIT: How can I forget about Da Man?!)
Blue boy > Aigis > Da Man > Proteins > Shinjiro = Red Headphones > Doge > *Gasp!* There-is-one-more-enemy! > Rich Redhead > Ken >Yucatan Peninsula

Sophia

DR2 says hi.

The only acceptable answer. DR2 is not acceptable as an answer however good it may be!

Oddly enough it took me awhile to warm up to Aigis. But that was because I didn't even make it to her the first time I played vanilla P3.
Yes even I was a noob at one time.

So Dowman Sayman just released a really bizarre P3 fan comic. The comic itself is... a thing, but it comes with a nice Aigis drawing.

.... why are Aigis's eyes red? Why is her arm broken off? Why is everything oddly proportioned? WHY DOES THAT IMAGE SUCK SO BAD? :<

It's not his fault he was born with tiny hands.

Moonlight

Banned
I still like Trismegistus most, but probably because I have a thing for wings and love saying its name.
Trismegistus is cool, and I completely understand the point about loving to say it, but I've always thought of Hermes being a bit better.
Trismegistus was just a little too iterative on Hermes, and as cool as the philosopher's stone imagery was, the whole shebang always came across as somewhat over-designed Hermes. I mean, there could be worst things, but yeah.

PK Gaming

Okay, Yoohoo is Famke because um, You and Who? I dunno. Then Yukari. Then Junpei. Mitsuru is Mittens? POWAH is Akihiko. !Yu is Makoto because he's the protag like Yu was. 2 enemies is um, uh Shinji? Maybe? I dunno. Ken is Ken but then maybe Aigis is Mother lover? I got no idea. Then Koro.

Anyway, I laughed pretty hard at Aigis having an Orgy mode.

Haha, no Yoohoo is Aigis (it's one of her winquotes in P4A)

I totally forgot about Famke and no I feel BAD. (I'd place her over the senpai's on my list).

2 enemies is Fuuka because "there are tue enemeys", and Shinjiro is Mother Lover (you'll get it eventually)

CorvoSol

Haha, no Yoohoo is Aigis (it's one of her winquotes in P4A)

I totally forgot about Famke and no I feel BAD. (I'd place her over the senpai's on my list).

2 enemies is Fuuka because "there are tue enemeys", and Shinjiro is Mother Lover (you'll get it eventually)

Yeah I figured I didn't know enough to really piece it together yet.

Sora_N

Decided to finally go into
Kanji's
Dungeon in P4G.

It was really tough getting through the blue giant wrestler guy, is there any simpler way to beat him?

After that I got wiped out by Tigers, and then I went to sleep (it was late anyways).

Am I supposed to grind a lot in this game? Before going into the dungeon all I really did was do some school stuff and casually did some Social Link levelling.

Top Bottom