• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Dantis

It's better than all the fanart of her blushing at least! That stuff drives me crazy (Because of the volume of it). I find it kinda creepy.

If I ever draw my versions of how I think they'll all look, there'll be no blushing or discomfort. SMILES FOR EVERYONE.

Jintor

i actually think her smiling the way you draw her makes her look... a little unnatural to be honest.

her smiling naturally is, like, almost kind of despite herself? I feel? hard to quantify.

Dantis

i actually think her smiling the way you draw her makes her look... a little unnatural to be honest.

her smiling naturally is, like, almost kind of despite herself? I feel? hard to quantify.

Lucky she isn't smiling in my avatar then isn't it!

Dantis

Soejima's drawn her with a big smile a fair few times. She doesn't always look morose or like she's smiling despite herself.

Jintor

just had a quick flick through the special illustration + p4 artbook. small smile at most. genuine though, so you're right too, ya ponce.

Observe the Nouto in her natural habitat

20130404152441.jpg

MCCq0v4.png

Meia

Jeez, it's been a while...
Ne8IU8a.png

It's everyone's favorite glutton, Chie! You can't have her without her trademark green turtleneck.
Due to having a paleo like diet, Chie can probably drive the ball pretty far. Though she can be a bit chaotic with her ball control though.

I guess Yukiko comes next.

There is not one part of this image that isn't amazing. How you incorporated the design on the back of her fall jacket on the hat, as well as it having the buttons, was a great touch.

hao chi

Heh, the Persona Personals guy is annoyed with PK.

I cant wait until this gets released. I'll be in possession of the japanese version as soon as it comes out.

Yup. I'm downloading on day one if possible. Just waiting to know whether Ultimax will be region locked and on the PSN store right away.

hao chi

^Talk to Lem on the irc about getting it for cheap!

So he has ways of getting JP PSN cards as well? I was just going to go back into the Blazblue Chronophantasma thread and find the posters that said they can get people JP PSN cards and sell them for normal price, and see if their offer is still available, but I'm open to any better options.

I've already dealt with Lem with the DanganRonpa pre-order, and I definitely wouldn't mind doing business with him again.

Meia

For those who do not know what F.O.E's are:
beware

To add on to this, typically when you get into a new area, A FOE is fully capable of one shotting any member of your party pretty effortlessly, and running is always a hit or miss thing. Not to mention when you escape from the battle, it'll always be RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, so you still have to use the map to run away from it.

Almost all have patrol routes. Some will stop patrolling if they spot you and make a bee-line to you, some will keep patrolling the set path, some may even be totally still and come after you when you're already in a fight(remember, each "round" of a fight means every FOE is able to move again).

However, being able to kill one is usually a good sign that you're ready to kill the end of the act boss, especially since the item you get from one is usually used for a really powerful weapon or armor. They're worth killing, but even when you can it's not an easy fight. Probably on par with an "optional" boss shadow at the end of the dungeons in P4, if they were all the ones from Yukiko's castle. :p

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Persona 4 Golden is one of the greatest games I've ever played. What can I expect going into Persona 3 FES?

Lunar15

Persona 4 Golden is one of the greatest games I've ever played. What can I expect going into Persona 3 FES?

You won't be able to control your other party members in battle and the themes and tone are pretty different.

I'll be honest, it's a little tough going back to P3 after starting with P4, but it's still an excellent, excellent game.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
You won't be able to control your other party members in battle and the themes and tone are pretty different.

I'll be honest, it's a little tough going back to P3 after starting with P4, but it's still an excellent, excellent game.

I didn't mind not being able to control party members except a few boss fights where I had to take control of Yukiko and Teddie to constantly heal members to full health.

Lunar15

I didn't mind not being able to control party members except a few boss fights where I had to take control or Yukiko and Teddie to constantly heal members to full health.

Oh, you played P4 without direct control of your teammates? Then you should be fine going in to P3.

LX_Theo

Banned

A bit of a different tone. The gameplay isn't as refined. Its much more of the same, but don't expect too much (because high expectations can kill even the best of things)

Sophia

I know what that video said F.O.E. stood for, but it really stands for Fucking Overpowered Enemy

Technically it's Field-On Enemy. Dunno why the English versions of EO use some weird Latin abbreviation.

Either way this is excellent. F.O.E.s are a perfect addition to PersonaQ! It's like The Reaper in Persona 3, except in all varieties and levels!

arue

I'm not a big fan of map drawing, but if auto-map is in PQ, then I guess it's ok.

Honestly I was never able to defeat a FEO in EO games because they're too hard :<

I hope sleeping table and that King optional boss from P4 become FOEs so this time I would be motivated to defeat them again :p

PK Gaming

But on the bright side, Senpai noticed you!

That's the thing, will my posts always be under scrutiny from now on?

Am I doomed to watch what I say or post in this thread, lest I disturb or offend someone?

Eh I'll just keep doing what I do and try to avoid offending/annoying others.

Top Bottom