• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

CorvoSol

No wonder Corvo and I were confusing each other, we're playing games that are even more different than we realized.

Yeah, it explains how I'm able to match your pace in spite of managing 2 different parties.

Finally done with my drawing for Akihiko Week!
Edit: I just noticed that his band-aid is on the wrong side, oh well :p

First time drawing speedo and abs lol

God dammit now I lost Akihiko week. I was gonna win by virtue of being the only participant!

Caladrius

If I had artistic ability I would probably have done it already.

Of course if I actually drew things PersonaGAF would make more jokes about me than Dantis due to the inevitable subject matter.

I keep seeing this everywhere. Where did it originate?

a96kRGN.png

CorvoSol

If anything Dantis' drawing of a cat suit was kinda sorta better than the one in game.

Also, is there any point to
Margaret's
Boss Rush? Cuz I can do this with the hilariously broken team Makoto is fielding, but I doubt Clara can handle this noise prior to a New Game +.

Trigger

Also, is there any point to
Margaret's
Boss Rush? Cuz I can do this with the hilariously broken team Makoto is fielding, but I doubt Clara can handle this noise prior to a New Game +.

The thrill of the challenge really. You won't need the rewards most likely, but fighting old foes with your powerful team is neat.

Sophia

Okay, so how are you supposed to pronounce "Bebe?" Chet and I disagree here--I say it's "beeb" and he says "bay-bay."

His name is Andre, and "Bebe" appears to be a corruption of how that's said as through the view of a Japanese person. So it'd be like Baby I'd imagine.

Lunar15

I just realized: P5 is the first persona I'm hyped for before launch. I've resigned myself to watching trailers, but I'll keep myself from reading previews and seeing "too much". However, that full soundtrack is going to hit the web with the Japanese release comes out and that's going to be nearly impossible to deprive myself of. God.... the localization better come quick!

Shame DKC:TF didn't come out at the end of the year. This could have really made the wait for the OST easier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkxrXWokYqQ

arue

arue reminded me~ I'd completely forgotten about "Akihiko Week"! Just hopped into Photoshop for a bit, so consider this my contribution for the week:

Hey that's a nice edit!

I just realized: P5 is the first persona I'm hyped for before launch. I've resigned myself to watching trailers, but I'll keep myself from reading previews and seeing "too much". However, that full soundtrack is going to hit the web with the Japanese release comes out and that's going to be nearly impossible to deprive myself of. God.... the localization better come quick!

Same here, but I'm not going to hold back on any P5 trailers or OST samples!

Right? Was Chihiro's scene in P4 the first time the player even heard her voice?!
It was kind of funny, that whole sequence in 4 confused the heck out of me when I played it, I had absolutely no context for it, as I had no idea what P3 was about at all. A bunch of new environments, new songs, characters with faces, etc. This girl called Chihiro comes up to you and for some reason spills her guts out to you, and I was just sitting there saying "I don't know who you are, why the heck are you telling me this?"

Funny looking back at it now.

CorvoSol

It was kind of funny, that whole sequence in 4 confused the heck out of me when I played it, I had absolutely no context for it, as I had no idea what P3 was about at all. A bunch of new environments, new songs, characters with faces, etc. This girl called Chihiro comes up to you and for some reason spills her guts out to you, and I was just sitting there saying "I don't know who you are, why the heck are you telling me this?"

Funny looking back at it now.

Yeah all I got out of it was "This sure must be great to SOMEONE."

Now, the trip to Inaba in P3P. THAT was great.

Top Bottom