• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

I can't promise anything of actual quality, but I'll give it a whirl.

i'm a man of my word.

next time i will not do it an hour before the deadline in 15 minutes in pencil.

DsC5QUg.jpg

Labrys Week

btw can everyone post their art they did on this page I want to post them all in one post, lets have the deadline be monday night

arue

Labrys Week

btw can everyone post their art they did on this page I want to post them all in one post, lets have the deadline be monday night

What if I already posted it earlier? Do you still want me to post it here again?

This time it's Labrys week? I don't know if I should draw another character in swimsuit or not :p

What if I already posted it earlier? Do you still want me to post it here again?

This time it's Labrys week? I don't know if I should draw another character in swimsuit or not :p

It is ok, I am gathering them up myself!

I have these in my possession:

2 from me
3 from CorvoSol
2 from Bruce
1 from Smedwicks
1 from Arue
1 from Shmeeb
1 from InsaneElite
1 from TrueSelf

Did I miss any? If you did one and don't see it in this list, speak up yo!

Does anyone know of any good Persona 3 Let's Plays/Endurance Run-style series? I downloaded Etrian Odyssey IV earlier to get a taste of that type of game in anticipation of Persona Q, and want something fun to watch in the meantime.

CorvoSol

I've been doing such a roundabout fusion in P3 that I don't remember what I was trying to fuse originally, haha. I kinda want to get the giant green penis so I can get its nuclear fire skill card. And I guess I need Maziodyne.

Is there another dungeon after you clear Tartarsauce? Because I still need to gain like, 16 levels.

Meia

I've been doing such a roundabout fusion in P3 that I don't remember what I was trying to fuse originally, haha. I kinda want to get the giant green penis so I can get its nuclear fire skill card. And I guess I need Maziodyne.

Is there another dungeon after you clear Tartarsauce? Because I still need to gain like, 16 levels.

Well, a new part of the dungeon opens up when you manage to kill the Reaper...

Meia

Is this the best way to get to level 90? Cuz that's all I'm aiming for: to fuse the Ultimate Persona and finish the game.

Killing the Reaper unlocks a new block called Monad. Once you kill him, leave Tartarus, and the next day there should be a new door in the lobby leading right to it. Inside are shadows lv80+, all the way up to lv95 shadows. You get MASSIVE experience very quickly, but you better make sure you save the second you kill any new fight in there. The first few will get everyone 4-5 new levels probably, but they'll be insanely hard since you're very underleveled.

You may or may not need Elizabeth's request to open Monad(one of her last ones is to get a Bloody Button, a drop only coming from the Reaper when you kill it with the quest), but I don't believe this is the case...

Of course, doing this breaks the game wide open difficulty wise, so up to you if you want to before the last boss. :p

Resilient

Just finished p4g...right in the feels. Different feels than p3:fes...but still some serious feels. P5 can't come soon enough. And I'm ready for Q! Picked up a Japanese 3ds while I was away so I'm down for some awesomeness !

Jintor

Updated the theme for my tumblr blog since I now have a pleasing variety of pictures on it. Unfortunately I can't figure out this FUCKING HOVER CODE and it doesn't show me the number of notes any particular thing has anymore. Goddamnit.

Young Magus

Aniplex just announced that P3 Movie #2: Midsummer Knight's Dream is coming to theaters in Japan on 6/7/14! There's a new trailer at the official site as well. Following pretty quickly on the heels of both #1 and it's BD/DVD release in May... gives me hope we'll see the third/last part before the end of the year.

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOOOOT A CHANCE TO SEE IT!!!!!!

Jintor

i would argue i like persona more. i would further argue i like aigis specifically more since i have like 5 or 6 drawings of her on there, i think.

i don't know why. something about being able to fire like a thousand missiles at a time makes me swoon something fierce.

Dantis

i would argue i like persona more. i would further argue i like aigis specifically more since i have like 5 or 6 drawings of her on there, i think.

i don't know why. something about being able to fire like a thousand missiles at a time makes me swoon something fierce.

That's funny, because it makes me shout "ARENAAAAAAA!" angrily at the sky.

EDIT: Here you go, Buddha.

Lunar15

I've always wondered about the ratio of commenters to lurkers on a community board like this. When I was waiting for my account activation I definitely stayed connected with several community boards.

akileese

Aniplex just announced that P3 Movie #2: Midsummer Knight's Dream is coming to theaters in Japan on 6/7/14! There's a new trailer at the official site as well. Following pretty quickly on the heels of both #1 and it's BD/DVD release in May... gives me hope we'll see the third/last part before the end of the year.

Amazon Japan has the Blu Ray limited edition of P3 Movie #1 on slight discount for I think 6500 yen which is a near 2000 yen discount off the regular price. I'm always a bit wary of dropping $85 on a blu ray no matter how limited and cool but $65 might be worth biting on.

Amazon Japan has the Blu Ray limited edition of P3 Movie #1 on slight discount for I think 6500 yen which is a near 2000 yen discount off the regular price. I'm always a bit wary of dropping $85 on a blu ray no matter how limited and cool but $65 might be worth biting on.

Play-Asia also has the Spring of Birth Blu-ray:

Regular Edition
Limited Edition (BD + CD)

Still can't bring myself to pick it up because no subtitles~ dammit Aniplex, just announce the dub! D:

Dantis

Just sketched up a really cool piece of fanart. No idea if I'll ever get it finished, but if I do, it'll probably look pretty cool.

Weird thing that I realised: Sogabe (The guy who draws the mangas) drew more illustrations for Arena than Soejima did. I suppose Soejima is very limited for time though, because he has to pitch in for all the spinoffs whilst doing the art direction for P5.

On a slightly related note, I have no idea what this game is, but I'm pretty sure that the art on there is by Sogabe, so maybe some people here will be interested.

Also, nothing to do with Persona, but this is badass.

Top Bottom