• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

tumblr_n2vfn4tXFp1sthzylo2_500.jpg

EMT0

Banned
I've been playing inFamous: Second Son recently and was really surprised by one of the new powers. Clearly some of the devs there are Megaten fans: one of the new powers in inFamous is, and I shit you not,
digital devil summoning.

Light plot spoilers:

A kid who was bullied became an introvert and wanted justice, so created a means to summon demons(and angels) through the use of electronics. There's even a demon summoning circle that appears with every demon summoned that's sorta blurred and looks a lot like Megaten's summoning circles. Now if only I could summon Mara...

Combine that with their black and white morality compass, and...yeah.

LX_Theo

Banned
I've been playing inFamous: Second Son recently and was really surprised by one of the new powers. Clearly some of the devs there are Megaten fans: one of the new powers in inFamous is, and I shit you not,
digital devil summoning.

Light plot spoilers:

A kid who was bullied became an introvert and wanted justice, so created a means to summon demons(and angels) through the use of electronics. There's even a demon summoning circle that appears with every demon summoned that's sorta blurred and looks a lot like Megaten's summoning circles. Now if only I could summon Mara...

Combine that with their black and white morality compass, and...yeah.

Wow, lol. Well, the for my inFamous bundle to get delivered tomorrow is all the more painful. How far would you say that was into the game?

EMT0

Banned
Wow, lol. Well, the for my inFamous bundle to get delivered tomorrow is all the more painful. How far would you say that was into the game?

I got about four hours into the game before allowing my brother to play. He ended up beating the game over the course of two days, and I only happened to see it over random periods of time so I can't say.

LX_Theo

Banned
I got about four hours into the game before allowing my brother to play. He ended up beating the game over the course of two days, and I only happened to see it over random periods of time so I can't say.

Fair enough. I guess I'll keep an eye out for it, then.

CorvoSol

You don't like getting two completely opposite responses to the same answer from the same demon?

I feel like my chances of successfully negotiating with a demon are lower than my chances of surviving a 1-player game of Russian Roulette with a loaded gun.

I feel like my chances of successfully negotiating with a demon are lower than my chances of surviving a 1-player game of Russian Roulette with a loaded gun.

Thy are actually pretty simple in P1 compared to P2IS, you are gonna have a Ton of fun there, and those negotiations are the only way to be able to make new personas, have fun kids!

CorvoSol

Thy are actually pretty simple in P1 compared to P2IS, you are gonna have a Ton of fun there, and those negotiations are the only way to be able to make new personas, have fun kids!

I foresee hearing positive thinking a lot.

EDIT: GOD DAMMIT THERE IS NO LOGIC. I'M A LEVEL HIGHER THAN YOU, FUCKING DEMON BITCH GIVE ME YOUR CAAAAAAAAAAAARD.

CorvoSol

Well whatever it is I finally got it. Except now the Judgment it wants to fuse is not the Persona people recommended. I assume I can lower the level using an item somehow but idk yet.

It's what I'm trying too do but instead the game's like "No I think you want to summon Azrael instead."

just try to add different gem items, some will make it a higher level persona and some will make it a lower level, it will say the persona it results in on the screen where you are choosing the totem.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Give me a day and it'll be delivered along with Second Son.
I hope you enjoy it like I did.
Glorious PS4 Master Race reporting in.

And all I have to play is AC IV: Black Flag, MGS V: Ground Zeroes, Killzone: Shadow Fall, and inFamous: Second Son.

PSN ID: AvionStorm

PSN ID: amazingbdg9197

Not yet. We'll see how E3 goes, may jump in this year.

I'm honestly super happy with my 3DS and Vita right now.

That seems like a smart idea. I'm hoping GG comes to the NA in the Summer. but ah well. I still have my PS3. E3 is gonna be a blast like always.

Jachaos

So you DIDN'T need to have
Empress Rank 10 and optional bosses done by the end of December like the pretty much all guides said. Doing those in January still got me Margaret. Good thing.

Got my fourth Platinum tonight ! Woohoo ! (The Last of Us, Resogun and Hotline Miami are my others).

To think I've already clocked in 150h in this. I started not even two months ago ! Same thing happened in Feb-March of last year too, with Fire Emblem Awakening. I think those portable RPGs right in Winter can be devastating to my attention to other games.

LOVE Persona 4 Golden by the way. 5 can't come soon enough.

Sophia

So....Who made the next-gen leap?

I have a PS4. It's getting a lot of use thanks to all the free titles from PS Plus, and then there's Infamous, Metal Gear, Dynasty Warriors, Final Fantasy XIV....

So you DIDN'T need to have
Empress Rank 10 and optional bosses done by the end of December like the pretty much all guides said. Doing those in January still got me Margaret. Good thing.

It's not that the guides were wrong. Persona 4 Golden just gives you more time. The conditions you mentioned were absolutely valid in the original game.

Meia

I'm still last gen. There aren't enough PS4/XB1 games I want to justify the leap for me yet.

This. Someday there will be a console that I actually want on launch, but it hasn't happened yet. Of course, if the PS4 had backwards compatibility so I could play my PSN backlog on it, I'd probably own it just because. Probably won't know when I'll get one til what E3 shows us.

kewlmyc

So....Who made the next-gen leap?

If handhelds count, then I have a 3DS and Vita. I don't think they count though. I have a pretty damn good PC so I'm not in a hurry it get the next gen consoles. I'll probably get a Wii U and PS4 soon though. I'm waiting for:

Wii U: Smash Bros and Bayonetta 2
PS4: Final Fantasy XV and Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-

Won't buy either until both games for each system have been released.

Top Bottom